Time Traveler AMA

I'm part of a government agency from the year 2136. Ask me anything.

when did mexico reach world power status?

When does the civil war start?

how many nuclear holocosts have happened yet? did we survive them all?

The biggest geopolitical problem is that Africa now has a population of almost 2.5 billion people, with around 500 million famine refugees flooding places like brazil and north africa. A number of them are familes, but the truth is it reminds us of the barbarians invading the roman empire. Everything's in decline, the world is shit, and we're all struggling to survive with constant food shortages and famine, population controls, and suicide has skyrocketed. The south in particular is some 70% african american, while the country has militarized the police force. Mass shootings are a common tactic of the militias, who terrorize everyone. New mexico and texas are entirely hispanic, and Texas revolted some twenty years ago but ended up getting crushed.

Are traps gay?

Worst Larp in history.

this

no Mexico no world power, at least where we absorbed by the US machine?

boring shit that we read daily at Sup Forums

kys

Upload an image that has no matches in google's image search.

So we should cull now, before it is too late for the species and the planet?
Gotcha, time-traveling bureaucrat.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

if you were really from 2136, there would be new countries and renamed, reformed countries by then. tell us about some

I'll give you the rundown on the geopoitical situation.

Russia is a little under half muslim, most of them converts. They're ruled by a dictatorship, and long conquered most of the former soviet republics, with the exception of Turkmenistan and others. In fact, most european countries are still nominally republics or monarchies, with a large growth in the strength of European monarchs. However they face large internal unrest from dwindling crop yealds, a huge muslim population (Islamic-based parties form around half of the political spectrum there). Here US government won the Second Civil War, and while it's still nominally a republic, and there were several amendments to the constitution, the post war-economy is gone, and most everything west of Kansas City is filled with militias. Mexico has split into several different countries, and South America has seen a large rise in Native Nationalism. The last 4 presidents have been former-generals, and it's written in law now you have to have served to hold public office. China's economy imploded during the US civil war and underwent their own, and refugees from china now populate a large portion of places like indonesia, vietnam, burma, and India. India suffered a massive famine that killed millions, and their population is now around 900 million, give or take.

Is Barron Trump's son president?

am i gay??

No.

Surely you can find the image hidden in this image if you are a time traveler with advanced technology...Show me!

What happens during the entire Trump Presidency?

Why would you LARP about the future and make it sound like it's from centuries ago

Flying cars a thing yet?

He gets impeached.

Is there a big beautiful wall on the southern border of the United States?

for what?

>Texas revolted some twenty years ago but ended up getting crushed.
ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

What are the safest, most stable countries to live in in this future time you come from?

>barbarians invading the roman empire

this literally never happened

hows that ministry of truth going for ya future boy?

That was a hundred years ago. It's in shambles.

Where is John Titor?

did white people succeed anywhere/did the jews fail?

How far has technology come in your time?

What is the state of Canada?
Do you know John Titor?

Honestly, Australia and New Zealand. A large number of europeans emigrated there, and they're government is still stable. There's a large project that I can't remember the name of that's planning to have a gene-vault and library hidden down there for posterity when the rest of society crumbles, as it is right now.

why would a time traveller even know what TV static is we haven't used analog signals for almost a decade

Is it this pterodactyl eating a potato chip?

Is the public aware of any extraterrestrial life?

Yeah cause monuments have only ever lasted 100 years

Fuck off, were full!

What is the most remarkable thing that happens in the next week?

/leftypol/ larper pls go

Good point
OP you've been outted as a larper

>Texas revolted some twenty years ago but ended up getting crushed.
You mustvwd slipped parallel as well as backways, pardner. No way will Texas fall. No how.

I notice you're leaving out the 2017 catastrophe.

1/4 of the worlds population, dead.

Quebec is independent, Canada fell victim to the same unrest and collapse that the US did in the 2040's. It's still around but a large number of people there are americans. And it's filled with militias. Vancouver is entirely east asian.

Its gonna be the wild west with 7.5 billion people. HOLY SHIT

A challenger appears

>player 2 has joined

>Canada
>having any kind of balls to fight their government let along politely disagree

I am also from the future the OP sucked a cock in the future and is trying to erase it in the past. No matter what time stream you ride on OP is a fag in all of them

What happens in the next week?

Entertaining the larp, who was fighting the civil war?

What about the second amendment?

What is your money like. How is currency issued?

Asuka or Rei?

This is highly doubtful. Aus and NZ follow many of the same policies as USA and are overrun with Asians. Is weather a factor?

IMPORTANT: Should I invest in bitcoin? What price does it peak at?

No, a higher quality image is hidden in the pixel data. Merchant uses 9 bits and the hidden image uses 15 bits.

Cool larp FAGGOT. Answer me this, how exactly do you travel thru time. Basic understanding of time travel theory would say you can't travel back to a point that hasn't developed time travel.

Most armies still use gun-based weaponry, although large scale conflicts are now fought with drones. The internet is tightly controlled, this website has been defunct for many years. A project to terraform mars has been in the works, but it's so secret I don't even have clearance for it. What was more interesting is that psychic abilities and spirits have been confirmed to be measured as electromagnetic fields operating on their own. That's how I'm talking to you right now.

AI's are also a thing, but they're tightly controlled, and the processing power is far too much for the average computer, which basically didn't get much faster after 2035.

Most jobs are filled with regular people, but the economy is such shit now most of the jobs you have nowadays are gone.

>Texas revolted some twenty years ago but ended up getting crushed

MEXICUNTS BTFO AGAIN

Why are you such cucks as to let your governments control the internet like that? Is everyone a faggot in the future?

>Quebec is independent, Canada fell victim to the same unrest and collapse that the US did in the 2040's. It's still around but a large number of people there are americans. And it's filled with militias. Vancouver is entirely east asian.

He's legit. This sounds about where we're headed.

Does automation result in UBI and/or major unrest?

What can you tell us about the Crimson King?

Islam is the dominent religion in most of the Eurasian sphere. A little over a third of europe is muslim, and places like France have already gone through a civil war. Some thirty years from your time, the United States attempted to genocide their muslim population, and a failed attempt to subjigate the middle east, including Iran and Saudi Arabia. The main threat in my time, is due to global warming, and overpopulation along the equator, has led to deserts to expand, and crops to fail, leading to millions upon millions of refugees from africa subduing North Africa. Most of the Middle East including Mecca, Tetrahan, and a city in syria, are nuclear wastelands, from the failed American invasion. Following this, there was a lengthy civil war, leading to significant conflict in North America. It doesn't resemble what it is today.

Currency is still used, although most people
trade in food from their farms, which is scarce.

Around 3,000.

They were mostly filled with the descendants of immigrants from Latin america, and they didn't want to be a part of the US. This is after the civil war, mind you. Once the army was called in, resistance collapsed.

>That's how I'm talking to you right now.
So are you using Internet Explorer or what?

Oh hey I'm actually from the future too.
These toilet things you have are really nice.

Anyways doc told me to not say anything, quiring but I think it's okay for me to tell you guys about the red baro-

When do we grow up and nuke Mecca and Medina?

How cucked is Canada in the future?
Has the Rake come?

What year was this photo taken?

FUCK YOU, AND YOUR BULLSHIT. YOU DAMN WELL THAT A LOT OF "MINORITY" PEOPLES WERE KILLED WHEN COMMERCE STOPPED, AND YOU LEFTISTS JUST LET IT HAPPEN, VIRTUE SIGNALLING ALL THE WAY AS -BILLIONS- OF PEOPLE WERE WRACKED WITH DISEASE AND FAMINE, AND YOU DID -NOTHING-

> gun based weaponry
Look, I understand your concern for the future and trying to motivate people by larping from the future in order to say here's what happen dont let it happen is a good idea 10//10 but we got it covered dont worry

How are the airlines doing?

How much is bitcoins as well as Tesla stock

It never happened. The economy was in such shambles that we never ended up making a lot of cutting edge technology mainstream. We ended up instead utlilizing technologies that were tried and true. Most people either live on farms or on government rations. I'll be honest, Life fucking sucks. Feral animals like dogs, cats, and rats are a huge problem, most of the large african wildlife is gone, lions, elephants, etc. Isreal completely collapsed, it's now war-torn. Terrorists blew up the Sphinx in egypt. Mecca is a radioactive wasteland, and thus most Imams decree Hajj is no longer an element of active worship. South america still has it's jungles, and the forests in north america have taken over a good portion of the suburbs there. Africa is in a state of ecological collapse however, and cannibalism is rampant there. Most of the african continent is nominally Muslim, although they aren't practicing like we do. Most of the permafrost has melted, and Siberia is looking more and more habitable. Most coastal cities that aren't in ruins now have massive sea-walls around them. Overall america is faring better than places like Iran. Or Pakistan. Or Arabia. Don't expect to protest in public now though, they'll arrest you all immediately and throw you into overcrowded prisons which are way worse than the ones now. It's way less free now.

atleast we nuke the muslims

but shit

this means no second coming of Christ in my lifetime.

Hows the Church doing? Also is the Marine Corps involved in anything major?

...asking for a friend...

Is there a white ethnostate yet?

>Quebec is independent

I thought this LARP was pretty stupid until now, but now I like you

OH FUCK

>knowing the peak price of BTC 120 years ago and able to translate it to a dead currency with exchange rates from 120 years go.

ok larper

shh its fun

What do you mean? The photo was from today.

Is Trump still president?

My understanding is limited, but basically we use the mirror neurons of someone's brain to entangle their minds to someone in the past, which allows them to sort of control that person. Using computers, we feedback this into a persons sensory display hooked up to their nerves to allow them full control. The guy I'm controlling right now has been in a psych ward more than once because the process is still experemental. The only problem is that it tends to come off like demonic posession, and it's quite a shock to be in someone's mind in the past. Ghosts and psychic phenomenon are tied into this aspect. We're part of a special project of a division of the Department of Defense, now called/reorganized into a branch of the Department of Security. DHS, FBI, all fell into that. The truth is that we can't actually send anyone or anything back in time, but we can imprint our personalities on people that exist in that time period. It's all tightly controlled and secret in our time. We pick people to imprint based on plausable deniablity, fringe groups, skizophrenics, etc. Sometimes they don't imprint well and they become corrupted. Out of the dozen times we've done this around 7 of them didn't come out right and ended up as delusional skizophrenics. Whenever someone's "imprint" is sent back in time, due to the nature of the universe it essentially spawns a parallel universe at the time we send it back. As it's still experemental, we have someone on our end hooked up to a machine, and we read the neural patterns of the person in the present. We're still trying to figure out how to ensure the mental stability of the person in the present, typically they do it for about 2-4 years and then we discharge them on disability. I'm hooked up to such a machine now.

ANSWER THIS OP

Okay, I'm convinced you are real. Does blumpf get impeached?

I am a telepath, a very strong "broadcaster/sender" what will the significance of this be in my life time? I already show people it in public but its not spoken about out loud much.

Fuck off, we're full.

>america is faring better than
BETTER?!

EVERYONE SOUTH OF TENNESSEE AND EAST OF TEXAS DIED! CALIFORNIA UP TO WASHINGTON IS A DISEASED WASTELAND!

what happened in Georgia again?

wtf I can't read all this. Do people have attention spans in the future?

What are some slang words you use in 2136?

again, where is John Titor?

But seriously. What's the Aus/NZ political scene like? What did we do when queen lizzie popped?

Read?

Oh, you're transmitted from -my- past. Want to know what's in -your- future, kiddo?

Future, past or present, you'll be a faggot in every timeline.

>Asking about how technology in the future will change during his lifetime

Its okay buddy, we've already experienced the sum of all future time travel expeditions, concluding that TT is impossible, or no intelligent life exists briefly after it is discovered

Do I ever get a gf

Can you elaborate on Quebec please?