FBI Can't Find Comey Memos

>archive.fo/EGPtk
archive.fo/EGPtk
>archive.fo/EGPtk
Is this fake news from shills? Or legit red pill?
Who's to say Comey doesn't just back-date a memo and sign it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/EGPtk
hiddenamericans.com/media/report-fbi-unable-locate-comey-memos/
youtube.com/watch?v=bii0p9AnBEE&feature=youtu.be&t=1h36m41s
medium.com/@JackPosobiec/scoop-leaked-comey-october-photos-may-contradict-testimony-854f0ea6cf61
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. I need answers.

BUMP
Don't let this slide..

I dissaprove of both dem and rep but i recognize the "witch hunt" against trump in the liberal media. Its dissapointing conservative media is stooping to the same level. News has become political commentary, driven soley by emotion and not truth. Give me evidence not anonymous sources

Bumpf.

Bump

His name was Seth Rich

>archive.fo/EGPtk
Remember, support websites by using their links.

what about the missing flight recorders from 9/11?

go home ass bandit

The SS works fast

He was gonna make hillary his bitch
She got scared and came up with a plan
Handed over a gun and a picture saying kill this man
So one cold dark night blam blam someone turned out his light

When this is over the left and right will be cinders.

I hope Cernovich has a stroke fucking jew cockblast.

COMEY BTFO

Seriously though, Trump is a dumb nigger and he should have jailed hillary when he had the political leverage, like instantly.

All of his troubles now stem from this wicked witch and her lackeys.

I welcome the chaos. I welcome the end.

lmaoooo all those fake newsers in one picture

if the comey memos are "lost" though I guarentee its because comey had more dirt in them then he let leak and trump doesn't wanna let them out there

>Oops, oh no. Now I can say anything I want about what was in the memos. -comey

Wanna hear a joke?
Why should you not order Burgers from Leftists, MSM, or the FBI/CIA?
Cause there's never anything in them.

I'll leave now.

So Trump somehow jacked Comey for the memos? Like "gimme the memos Comey, you punkass bitch!"

sounds like comey doesn't have any memos, but trump has audio tapes

Or Comey is just incompetent.

100% agree user.

kek
sadly the media will spin this. thankfully my co workers and friends see through the bullshit

I though the was a "prolific" pen and paper.

Bump

Bump

Bamp

I've been saying it for weeks, "the dog ate them."

there never were any memos user

> tfw the best place for news on the internet is unironically Sup Forums, and you have to sift through retards, autists, shills, trolls, and faggots to get it

Checked. This is me. I don't like either side but it's apparent that the left has become clinically retarded.

That's the problem, he can't fake it on the computer now and he also can't fake it on pen and paper because of the way ink (as well as skin cells and oils) ages on and soaks into paper is very well studied and the FBI has the best crime lab in the whole world, this is one of the things they pioneered.

Trump would simply have the memo analyzed for age and that'd be that.

Bump

>gone into hiding
uh oh, we all know what happens to people Clinton puts 'into hiding'.

lol
Drumfkins think Comey would lie under oath
Drumfkins think Comey would destroy US government property
Drumfkins think Comey would leak classified and/or confidential information in violation of the law

Drumfies are the stupidest version of people possible

>Theme: Profitmag

Hmm... I wonder why.

that a special kind of retard right there son, god bless you

>wouldn't lie under 'oath'
I'd lie under oath, on a stack of Bibles, to my mother, my wife and kids and to the entire world to fatten my own pockets son.

Well he couldnt even do that,
the brave FBI hero whos only claim to fame was
drum roll
taking down the evil empire of Martha Stewart
and thats it

>Lol Drumpf will get impeached next week I watched Rachel Maddow and he told me so muh Russia

FBI directors would never do anything unethical guys that's just stupid

Hiding at the bottom of a river.
Time to increment the Clinton body count.

Literally not one of those entities is a valid source.

What's it like to believe everything the FBI and CIA tells you to believe? I'm almost envious of you for taking the blue pill but then I remember that you are on the path of always being proven wrong.

The guy gave his memos to some random friend to leak to the press, but wouldn't give them to Congress.

Sounds legit.

I surely hope so.

>His name was Seth Rich
and he was murdered by Russian mafia in the US as a patsy to cover the GRU spearphishing of Podesta's emails by Guccifer 2.0, a.k.a. Pyotr Stoyanov. Ask Roger Stone, he knows.

Just because the memos don't exist doesn't mean they aren't true.

Isn't the wife in jail?

Go back to /r/Donald, Pizzagate is real Seth Rich is a sham.

because he thought he was going to get offed, most likely

Appealing to logic hasn't won the majority we needed. Ultimately, ideology saves the world. It just needs to be the right ideology. Belief is the motivating factor for most people, and belief is a beautiful thing when what we believe in is beautiful but just. And not sand nigger tier savagery but a conquering of man's inherent nigger nature.

>Trump would simply have the memo analyzed for age and that'd be that.

But why would there be any suspicion? It seems if Comey produced a note, you would take it as it is.

I thought this for a while as well. But perhaps there is something to the whole 8d chess gambit. Did he need Comey to fuck himself to move on the next move? Also wtf has sessions been doing? Awfully quiet on the sessions front. Perhaps they are working on the biggest fucking RICO case this country has ever seen? If anything he needs to neutralize the media. They are dangerous and are radicalizing people with lies. It is really bad. Or perhaps ALL of this stuff is just a ruse to keep everyone occupied while something entirely different is going on? I don't really think that's the case though. Never seen th media go after a sitting president like this. The pedo trail was found and they are terrified, would be my guess as to why (((they))) are behaving so erratically.

Because Comey is being so coy now. It's bizarre.

Some things Comey said under oath don't square with the public record.
Comey dislikes Trump and seems to have made rash decisions since he was fired.

If an official ever confirms that the memos have dissapeared into thin air, Comey has a big problem.

Trump has me completely believing he's on another level. I really don't get it.

They were waiting for Comey to testify.

Trump has tapes of the conversations.

Comey has a bunch of self-serving memos he wrote which are a bunch of fantasy bullshit.

The guy's a trial lawyer. So am I. Guess what tons of lawyers do? They get on the phone with you, talk orally, and then write you some bullshit letter summarizing the conversation that says "Thanks for agreeing with everything I said and admitting your client is a total loser." This is standard operating procedure. You have to respond back to every fucking one of these things or they'll go to the judge and claim that was actually the conversation.

So Comey the lawyer wrote up a bunch of these in case he wanted to release them later. "Talked to Trump, he said he's Putin's slave toy. Wow, why'd he say that? It's in my memo now so it must be true."

But Trump the devious business guy taped all the calls.

So the smart move is: let Comey testify under oath, knowing he has to reconstruct the truth from memory. If Comey fucks up his reconstruction, you've got the tapes and he committed perjury. Headshot.

Comey can't release the actual memos because they've got a bunch of made up bullshit in them, like every lawyer memo ever does. That's why he didn't just give them to the New York Times and had his friend read excerpts over the phone.

If the memos come out, they'll have a bunch of self-serving shit in them that isn't in the tapes.

Had a talk with someone at work. They were saying something about the "traditional independence of the FBI." I pointed out that "traditional independence" was because Hoover kept blackmail files on everyone.

>Sources
Let's not become the left.

Sessions has made over 3000 human trafficking arrests since taking office. Odd how you never heard about it. Just "muh Russians."

Ya. And once it's shown that the head of the fucking FBI is a total crook, it opens the floodgates. One of the trickiest pieces of this whole thing, if you are trump, is how to untangle 50% of americas minds, who are thoroughly convinced that trump is Satan, colludes with Russia, is a sexual predator etc. By the way, the pedo thing is very real and much more prevalent than you can imagine. Pretty sure this is why they are so scared. They should be.

Bump

Anyone notixed the shills showed up the moment we mentioned how they killed Seth Rich? Nobody believes your muh Russia bs anymore. You're going to prison as an accessory to murder. God bless you nerd virgins but don't worry you won't be virginal for long.

Trump knew he was being tapped by Comey. Trump knows that Comey has tapes of conversation. Trump did no tapping.

>Lol sure Senator
>Attachment: Trump Admits to Raping Dolphins.docx Saved 12/22/2016

This is so exploitable.

FAKE NEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=bii0p9AnBEE&feature=youtu.be&t=1h36m41s

THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO MUELLER

I am pretty sure the White House had a pre-installed taping system well before Trump ever got there.

Reagan did it. Ben Rhodes said Obama did it. I'd be surprised if there's any president since recordings were invented who hasn't. They just don't openly admit it anymore.

Either:

1) he deleted the memos in order to avoid be prosecuted leaking a govt document since its deleted
Illegal use of govt document for personal perposes and obstruction

2) He never made the memos the way he told congress
Perjury.

>1 post by this ID
Also Roger Stone is a Russian agent now. Hahahaha thanks mate you gave me my morning laugh.

tapping Comey would go against everything Trump has built his platform on. Even if he did come out and caught Comey through his own wiretapping, it would only hurt his credibility with his voter base. I think Trump was smart enough to understand he could use the illegal FBI/NSA surveillance against the swamp.

wiretapping is a little different than recording yourself..

They didn't admit it back under Nixon either. who had the recorder previously in the white house removed and a new one installed
It's just they got the guy under oath who installed it and he admitted it, probably a rigged take down of Nixon

Moving on hillary while the FBI director is literally a criminal and a traitor to the republic, would have been really really stupid.

Who the fuck knows who else in those offices will turn out to have been a criminal like comey? Trump drew these schmucks out, let them overextend themselves, and hit back at just the right moment.

Literally a strategy out of genghis khan's playbook.

>Mike Cernovich.
>My sources.
>Post this shit while constantly bitching about MSM claiming info from "anonymous sources".

What a fucking hypocrite.

yeah

On the other hand - if trump has tapes and the recordings in those tapes contradict the memos, then comey and that professor are fucked.

Bump

yea but the fbi dont have them
they should

Anyone see the Pumpkin Photos of Comey. The weekend we should have been dealing with the damn Weiner emails... Jack Posobiec had em'

medium.com/@JackPosobiec/scoop-leaked-comey-october-photos-may-contradict-testimony-854f0ea6cf61

Does anyone still have the 650,000? Can NYPD larpers confirm?

Did Comey put himself in legal jeopardy on purpose?

You think Comey is secretly in cahoots with Trump?

>scoop
it better be a single one

FBI niggers are just as bad as CIA ones

Never for a moment thing they're the good guys

Remember Trey Gowdy said a couple weeks ago "history will be far kinder to James Comey", implying he knows what's really going on.

No. Comey's been way, way too long in the clinton camp to ever suddenly turn on a dime and fight against them.

He has helped build their entire corrupt political empire. Trump could give Comey immunity if he'd rat the rest out and Comey would turn it down. He is 100% loyal to evil and injustice.

This. Look at the details. Its 'that thing' that they had. That was a signal that its going down.

Trump and Comey has been planning this for some time

Unless you only know about the financial crimes and one day you stumble on the kid stuff...

The REAL question to ask is where is Comey's family right now... If he's being threatened it should be really hard to figure it out. In which case he's on our side.

I'm very willing to bet they got deleted.

I really fucking hope someone at the NYPD saved that shit, but I doubt it.

Reminder something like 3 NYPD police officers were murdered within 1-2 weeks of the NYPD announcing they'd do a press release about what they found if the FBI didn't speak up.

Those officers died, and suddenly no more press release.
Dumbfucks should've gone public IMMEDIATELY. Would've saved a lot of lives and headaches.

There is no way comey's done all this shit for them and didn't know about the kid stuff.

I think comey was arrested last monday. Did you notice his odd handler at the hearings? That was a congessional marshall maintaining comeys status of being in custody. The next play is he "turns state witness" and burys everyone on the left. Guarantee his senpai is in protective custody RN

I really don't know. Comey seems smarter than to lie while under oath, and it is definitely starting to shape up like he did. Something strange is going on here. Also think about how abruptly Trump fired Comey. It was out of nowhere. Maybe Comey had a ton of info that he couldn't expose due to fear of politicizing the FBI, but is now allowed to expose it as part of the investigation? I really don't know. I have a feeling this week is going to be exciting.

If there's bombshells coming, it'll be on the 13th with sessions.

This too. I really think Sessions is going to bring something good. He was supposed to deal with the DOJ budget but is now sending (((Rosenstein))) there instead. If he's putting off a big meeting so that he can testify, that must mean he has something.

He sent his bodyguard for like 30 years to fire comey while comey was thousands of miles away

No one else one his team knew shit - no leaks

Anything comey had in that office is gone

There's a certain stage in a fight where the back and forth fighting has risen to a crescendo and then something, somewhere, snaps and one side gains the initiative and inertia.

Right now is this. I can feel it intuitively. We're right on top of that dam-break moment. I don't think Trump can continue to hold his punches past this stage without looking weak, and his enemy is off balance in any case. If comey sings, it is going to be chaos.

DC is going to see a sharp uptick in accidental suicides if it happens.

The nice thing about a tapestry of corruption like these spiders have weaved, is that you only need to pull a single thread, and the entire thing unravels itself. As soon as it looks like some big names are going down (And even better if nobody is certain WHO) there's going to be criminals throwing each other under the bus left and right.

I really, really, really, want to see the swamp creatures eat each other alive.
Although it is probably for the best if we arrest as many of them as possible before that happens.

I think this was set in motion long ago
1. Trump starts birth cert investigation.
2. Russians give his people info on pedo and trafficking stuff
3. Trump goes to good guys in fbi through back channels
4. Good fbi connects Trump with comey, who has been deep cover to take them down since becoming aware of pedo ring at some point during bill c. Presidency
5. Comey convinces trump to run for pres and launch this operation.
6. Comey joins BoD for HSBC to make him look corrupt. Takes bribes does favors to sell it to deepstate
7. Fast forward to now
8. Comey leaks just enough to trigger small time arrest so he can 'flip' for immunity
>>StatesWitness.mp4
10. Everyone running Dem party dies in prison from what comey hands over.

Fuck off