White Pride

ALT RIGHT AND WHITE NATIONALIST MOVEMENT DISCUSSION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
twitter.com/awyattman88/status/873942391190958080/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=wPhEHRekHkU
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

diversity is bad, homogeneity is good.

Races carry different cognitive profiles which make equality impossible and large groups of them sharing the same polity impossible.

The altright recognizes all of this, you dont have to be altright to recognize this yourself.

/thread

(((alt-right)))
Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

all those people except for Southern and Molyneux hate the altright for being "racists"

and it's clearly a surprise attack there

Ok so why do people have an issue with a jewish ethnostate if we get our own?

Just reposting hoping the retard will actually address that shit.
1. how is Zionism different from any other nationalism ?
2. why shouldn't racially jewish people not be allowed to have their own country especially when it was theirs 2000 years ago ?
3. why can't western nationalist government work with Israel as partners, of course after getting rid of the disruptive elements ?

I used to think Zionism was the worst thing possible but I came to the realization that the only way to get rid of Jewish influence in western finance and politics is establishing and securing Israel as THE jewish nation and holding them in the same standards as any other country.

Jews vs. muslims conflicts are not ours to partake in.

most faithful jews are anti-zionists; honestly the confusion comes from the Judean (ethnicity) and Jew(religion) conflation created by the King James Bible, probably on purpose by Jewish interests.
Israel needs a non-religious, purely political validation to exist as a full fledged nation and entity, for that the Ghaza strip must be razed and Jerusalem made whole or turned into a special international administration like Tangiers used to be.
Once Israel has a strong political basis that no one can deny we can leave them to their theological and local conflicts.

For reference I am against Jewish influence in all domains in my country but I also think Zionism and establishing a nation for the Judean people is legitimate, it being a theocracy or a secular democracy is not my problem.

I don't really care. I would like the Jews gone

the issue is Jews hypocritically deny whites their own nationalism, beyond that no difference (at least without an esoteric definition of zionism nobody uses)

to user who asked

>1. how is Zionism different from any other nationalism ?
Zionism is an expansionist form of Nationalism. Which is why Israel, since her creation, has expanded its borders and even now seeks to expand further into Palestine. You cannot make the same claim about any other CURRENT form of Nationalism. American Nationalism, for example, does not rely on moving into canada or mexico.
>2. why shouldn't racially jewish people not be allowed to have their own country especially when it was theirs 2000 years ago ?
Because the Jewish State does not exist as a place for Jews to live peacefully, but instead, exists to be the base from which the Jew may attack the rest of the world -- just as they have done since Israel's formation, and just as they plan to do as it expands. PICTURE RELATED.
>3. why can't western nationalist government work with Israel as partners, of course after getting rid of the disruptive elements ?
The destructive elements of Israel is Israel itself. Israel is a mythical land based in religion, a real as Hogwarts, whose sole purpose as a nation is world dominion

the Nazi party did want to send Jews to another state tho

I mean, they changed their mind but that isnt wrong

i 100% agree. If we have ours, kikes have israel, niggers have (some) of Africa. Etc. That would be ideal wouldn't it?

As far as Richard Spencer goes... is this guy a plant? Is he against jews? If not why is this a bad thing? Is he ok with jew's being head of state etc or does he say "I'm ok with them but I want them to go back."

If Spencer isn't a good "leader" who would be next up? Who is even trustworthy these days.

Spencer is a plant, Alt-right is a label pushed onto you by the media and you're an idiot for accepting it.

>I mean, they changed their mind but that isnt wrong
They changed their mind because it was wrong.

Inititally, Hitler supported sending the Jews to Palestine, but upon learning the true agenda of Zionism, he quickly changed his opinion. The pic here is the result of his education. Hitler knew and agreed with everything I said in that post because his own words confess as much.

>As far as Richard Spencer goes... is this guy a plant?
100% a plant.

Ok, so expanding on this...

I asked someone recently if ALL jews are bad. Even the day to day ones that I experience. They told me a good rule of thumb is if they believe that Jesus was God. I agree with this because I am Christian.

What are your thoughts on jews that have no fucking idea what zionism is and don't care for it?

Ok, I can see that being fully possible. Where do we go from here then?

that's why the ambiguity between "racially/ethnically jewish" and "religiously jewish" and "political Israel" and "religious israel" must be clearly dealt with.

>Zionism is an expansionist form of Nationalism. Which is why Israel, since her creation, has expanded its borders and even now seeks to expand further into Palestine. You cannot make the same claim about any other CURRENT form of Nationalism. American Nationalism, for example, does not rely on moving into canada or mexico.
Palestine is an artificial colonial creation, during the partition/establishment of Israel a muslim country was created, it still exists: Jordan.
Also America after its establishment massively expanded, all nations, after their establishment know a phase of growth, shrinking and then stabilization of borders; America is firlmy established within its borders but Israel is a recent nation whose right to exist is still challenged by all its neighbors and even people within.
>Because the Jewish State does not exist as a place for Jews to live peacefully, but instead, exists to be the base from which the Jew may attack the rest of the world -- just as they have done since Israel's formation, and just as they plan to do as it expands. PICTURE RELATED.
That's something that WE need to fix, it's a result of our own weakness.
>The destructive elements of Israel is Israel itself. Israel is a mythical land based in religion, a real as Hogwarts, whose sole purpose as a nation is world dominion
Israel/Judea is historical, not mystical, you are falling for the racial/nationalist/mystical conflation.

Sorry if I'm not clear it's 5 am here so if you need me to develop a point just say so

If you want someone to follow, a good tip is choosing someone who wasn't deemed useful to and promoted by the kike media.

There are no good Jews because of two reasons:

>Judaism is evil
>Jewish genetics are corrupt
pic related

That said, a Jew who denounces Israel and Zionism and who chooses to live as a Christian and not a Jew, is an honorary Aryan. However, this does not mean the Jew is "good" because his genes are still terrible. We must give the Jews Christianity to fix their thinking, and later, we must figure out a way to fix their genetics -- for their own sake.

I don't want anyone to follow. But I like to see ways to possibly organize without being subverted

lmao cucked hard

by this guy nonetheless

twitter.com/awyattman88/status/873942391190958080/video/1

he was gloating about the browning of america and how we'll all be mixed earlier in the day

thanks for the discussion user. i enjoy your points. let me address them all by asking a question:

do you agree that Israel is unique in that Israel is a concept based in religion alone? That prior to "Israel" this land was called Canaan, and Jews invaded part of this land and renamed it Israel because their God told them too? this would mean Jews really have no historical claim to the land at all. do you agree?

I am saying the above post was not wrong and to immediately accuse some one making that argument as a "pro-jew" is pathetic

Well the genetic thing seems to be coming sooner than any kikes that will believe in Christ.

So why is it that people say that Israel doesn't need to exist. People say that in the Bible it does for Jesus to come back but a lot of people say that is garbage.

Second question, do you have any solutions to the problems we are facing as white people? How do we organize. How do we go about change?

Hitler learned why the Jews wanted a Jewish State, and as Hitler said, it wasn't to simply live there peaceably. Call me crazy but I believe Hitler over Spencer.

yea, this isnt going to convince anyone...
Whether there are good or bad jews is irrelevant. The organized Jewish Community is either shilling for Israel or Immigration into White Countries or passing restrictions on Hate Speech. For whatever reason they are extremely left wing and act as a faction in pushing such ideas. So they are a special case

nobody brought up Spencer. You seem to have a hard time keeping track of what is being said

Wrong, I did from last thread.

>People say that in the Bible it does for Jesus to come back but a lot of people say that is garbage.
According to NT, there are two Israels: the one that exists now, inhabited by false Jews (Synagogue of Satan) and a spiritual Israel composed of good, Christian Jews. Until you fix Jewish thinking you cannot trust them with a State, much less a nuclear armed one.

>How do we organize. How do we go about change?

Do you agree that before you can win a war you must first win the support of the People?

>yea, this isnt going to convince anyone...
why dont you engage in the discussion instead of being a defeatist shill? prove me wrong. lets see you do it.

see
come exchange ideas or just go back to the trap thread on Sup Forums.

So, again... My question is; how do we go forward from here?

nobody kill anybody.

no more wars for israel.

I actually did engage in discussion there. Read nigga

well, at this stage the best idea is to raise the consciousness of white people as a distinct group that deserves its own place and to not be swamped by invaders. From there you move forward with more concrete action

>>yea, this isnt going to convince anyone...
why?

alt right reporting in

>corrupt genetics

You think people just immediately buy that? It's best to just point out what organized Jewish groups actually do and bypass the question about individual Jews altogether

altright hates the kekistan meme.

Kekistan was started by Sargon of Akkad who is a "classical liberal"

As long as you all move there and stop meddling in our politics, I literally wouldn't care at all. But we don't live in fantasy land, and that will never happen, so the only solution is death because you are a parasite which kills its host.

You will know the quality of a tree by the fruit it bears.

Do something useful you fucks.
Git going

You're making a gross oversimplification and also assuming that the Torah was elaborated as we know it prior to the settlement of Jews in Canaan and the probable extermination of the local inhabitants when everything points to the Torah being written as a traditional codification/historical record/moral justification of Judean/Jewish history.
Religion was, until fairly recently, a major reason/justification behind expansionism, Israel is a historical kingdom and I believe there exist a right of conquest especially if all the original locals assimilated into the conquering society or were exterminated.

The Romans pulled the same shit in Gaul, the Christians in Central and Eastern Europe, etc...

in my opinion the following points are the most important:
>jewish religion and jewish race/ethnicity dichotomy needs to be established
>Israel needs to be upheld at the same standard as other nations, that means retarded christian americans need to stop with their religious bullshit because they are a major source of zionism
>the west needs to take back its interests within its own hands
>Israel, if it is to exist as a nation, needs to be secure within its borders but also be subject to the same laws and regulations as any other nation

>MAINSTREAM METEOR
Surely he isn't a jew?

Listen to me:

Our war is one of race. Our very existence is at stake. The Jew and the Zionist destroys the Aryan race using many strategies, from immigration to financial vacuums. If we are optimistic, our genocide will happen within 30 years. Your children and their children will be the last generation of Europeans and white Americans.

>Before you can win a war you must win the support of the People

If you're sincere about saving our race and by proxy the world, and if you are not solely in this for shekels and prestige, then I call all of you organize online and to stop going out to ANTIFA rallies. There are many reasons for this call, the first being -- we must wake up the People before we can expect them to accept our ideas. We must condition the People to accept the truth of white genocide when we go out into the world and preach it. Social media is the best tool to make this happen, because you can reach people all over the world. If you want to save your People, start memeing. Meme all day, every day just as I here do. I show you the way to victory. Give me one year to lead you. Thats all.

no not immediately, but for how long can one deny undeniable facts?

> how is Zionism different from any other nationalism?
it explicitly deny's other groups/races the same rights
>why shouldn't racially jewish people not be allowed to have their own country especially when it was theirs 2000 years ago?
can you prove it was theirs 2000 years ago? also it would be fine if they all actually went to their country, but they could never survive without leeching off other natons.
>why can't western nationalist government work with Israel as partners, of course after getting rid of the disruptive elements?
The jews are the "disruptive elements" idiot
> Zionism and establishing a nation for the Judean people is legitimate, it being a theocracy or a secular democracy is not my problem.
shill detected
it shouldn't be our problem. but they MAKE it our problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPhEHRekHkU

user... the pre-Israelite Jews did not have a homeland. They were originally called Habiru: a word meaning "bandit/murderer." They were not united by language, religion or race. They were Arabs and even some Aryans who chose to live outside of Aryan society. They were the original degenerates. Israel was and is nothing but their attempt to dominate the world. The Bible itself says as much. The Jew has no claim to "Israel" any more than I would if I said

>my god told me texas is my homeland gibs it to me!

You clearly didn't read my other posts you fucking lazy nigger. I am not a kike.

Kys

This is what I have been doing. Showing people about the Jewish Ethnostate. Ask them why is it we need to import more people from third world countries. Etc etc. I need more information to stay vigilant in the discussion though.

When will these retards realize that THEY ARE the fucking normies? Theyre literally the most mainstream political culture normies know and understand what they're about and they just don't care and want to avoid that shit

so much this

I agree
I understand the point about "it explicitly deny's other groups/races the same rights" but most people dont use that definition of zionism so dont assume they do

You know, feminists also claim to be for equality so people have a mistaken idea about feminism a lot

That's basically what happened. It was decided that taking the West was manifest destiny and we took it.

kekistan is not an altright meme btw.

user pls. Aryans discovered and civilized the entire globe. if we wanted to be 100% honest, the entire earth belongs to the white man. but in our graciousness, we dont say that. instead, we should say:

>Arabia for the Arabs
>Africa for the Africans
>Asia for the Asians
>Jail cells for the Jews

the whole history of human settlements is splinter groups settling and growing into communities and societies, sometimes conflicts arise, eventually a group has to submit or is wiped out, yadda yadda.
I'm trying to take the issue from a modern, logical and nationalist standpoint but you always go back to the bible and whatnot.

If anything the logical place for Israel should be Crimea considering that was the center of the Khazar Khanate but that's not how it works.
Same issue as Turkey.

>but you always go back to the bible and whatnot.
user pls. can you debunk my claims here or nah?

This. Keep 'em separated.

Debunk what ?
The third Reich showed that a simple nationalist effort can make a nation Judenfrei, especially if you work with the Zionist elements and furthermore now that Israel is established and exists.

Each western nation needs to take its responsibilities regarding the powers it gives to the Jews within its economy and politics, the bully will keep bullying until someone stands up to him, especially if the bully in question is a fucking midget.

So if Spencer is a shill. Is there anyone that heads the movement at the moment that is ok?

Is it possible to be allys with someone who doesn't know about the JQ? For example, I think Jordan Peterson is extremely intelligent but he doesn't discuss kikes etc. I see too much on here of people criticizing others for not going full 1488. There needs to be some sort of baby steps to it.

Goys, I dont say "im right" so i can boast. weee look at me! i say im right because i am, and i want you to be right. if youre not right, the whole world is going to fall. we have no more time to sit on the fence.

Hitler denounced and rejected Zionism once he learned its real agenda.
Why wont you do the same?

are Jews behind all of the problems whites face? if so..then its very queer for a white to not expose the Jew, isnt it?

Don't you realize if anyone goes full 14/88, the media will cut off any attention they formerly had.

I'm taking Zionism as a nationalism, Prussia spent decades undermining France from within to further its agenda of Pan-Germanic unification, that's what nations do, the only thing that can stand against a nationalist nation with a nationalist agenda is another nationalist nation with an agenda.

The weakness of the west is that it has neither nationalism nor an agenda.

Yes, I do realize. But consider if I've solved the JQ, dont you think I've solved this problem as well? All I ask for is the opportunity to prove it. Nothing else.

Hitler rejected Zionism as a "nationalism" upon learning its agenda.
Why wont you?

because I think Zionism can be an integral part of freeing each and every willing nation from the jews.

the best way to kill the international jew is to make him national, that's what Napoléon understood and that's why Rothschild backed England declared war on him after years of peace.
He wanted jew to denounce and renounce their traditions that were unfit for French society an become French people of Jewish faith rather than being jewish people of jewish faith.

The International Jew has crippled the world's economies.
Israel has become so wealthy from America's donations that it now wants to stop receiving money from the United States.

So you're telling me, that Israel has weakened every other single Nation through monetary manipulation, immigration and terrorism...while simultaneously building its own wealth and security...and now want all Jews to return to Israel? You're telling me Israel has weakened the whole world and now calls its own to get the fuck out...and yet they ARENT planning to conquer the world after making it weak?

Seems legit.

Hitler also killed millions of slavs. inb4 no he didnt. In doesnt matter, youre never going to achieve a slowdowb of anything if you espouse views like that.

I'm telling you that all of that was already done before Israel was a thing and that Israel is the best shot we have to find a mutually satisfying and final settlement to the Jewish question, genocide notwithstanding.

>Zionism can be an integral part of freeing each and every willing nation from the jews.
that is retarded. the basis of Zionism is leeching off of greater societies.

P.S. Shill much?

how long can people deny undeniable facts?

>the answer to the JQ is doing exactly what the Jews want
lol no..

i can debunk your position simply but fear you might just be shilling

this

>that is retarded. the basis of Zionism is leeching off of greater societies.

How ?
I thought Zionism was the logical reaction of the more reasonable jews to the idea of revolutionary yiddishland.

maybe if you're talking about Muslims who were always philosemite through history until the establishment of Israel but European antisemitism is deeply rooted in both Christianity and history, the Jews opened the gates of Cordoba to the invading muslim horde and fought against the crusaders on the walls of Jerusalem after all.

>Israel from the base from which the Jew schemes to conquer the world
>Israel was formed with the help of the Rothschilds
>We should support Israel because muh based Jews

no

you're literally putting words in my mouth now.

No, I'm exposing your claim.

>Israel was literally created with the help of the (((Rothschild))) family -- the most evil Jewish dynasty in the world
>Israel is literally the base from which the Jews aim to conquer the world - this is proven by not only their actions throughout Israel's history, but the very religious book from which Israel derives
>Israel has made every other Nation on Earth weak, while making itself strong, and now prepares to call the Jews around the world back home..yet this isnt because Israel is preparing to conquer the world
>We should support a Jewish state

no.

that's some nice circular reasoning you have there but Jews have been undermining Europe for longer than Israel has been a thing, Orthodox Jews are against zionism because of their religion and the fact is that Israel exists now and in the hypothesis of an awakening of nations/nationalism in europe, and with a nationalism mindset, can be used as a way to rid Europe of the jews.

The whole premise of the discussion, I thought, was nationalism and the power of israel over the west only exists because we, and especially the U.S., let them.

Undeniable facts? lol, come on dont be naive. First of all, he most certainly killed millions of slavs, second of all, whether or not he did so out of aggrwssion or defense as many NatSocs purport is irrelevant, to achieve that level of historical revisionism you have to be in power first, and you wont Get in power by being a nazi apologist. Most normies dont even believe in a genetic basis for IQ, you think you can get them to deny the holocaust or something to that effect? i dont understand why such a rigid and uncompromising defense of hitler is necessary, or why the same approach should be taken with regards to the jewish. I admite hitler to some extant, but i think my teason for that and others reasons as well is that he and his mobement were one of the most memorable and aesthetic manifestations of nationalism, and because admiration of him is a flagrant defiance of the anti white and anti nationalist liberal order. You can adnire certain aspects of natsoc while not clinging to the untenable and politically costworthy position of an ethical defense of his regime.

Kike lover detected

>Jews have been undermining Europe for longer than Israel has been a thing
>lets give the Jews Israel so they have more power to undermine Europe

really?

You started the discussion about hitler and slavs. Not I.
I havent told you to go out and promote Hitler.
I told you to go out and promote the undeniable truth of white genocide.
Why do you twist the conversation?

>I'm not a mindless drone so I'm a kike lover
>the whole premise of my reasoning is ridding Europe of the jews

the purpose of having a jew run state is to create a sanctuary for other jews who have been forced to leave their host nation, (usually because they were caught doing something) and operates much like a headquarters . Anyways. judaism as a whole is a terrible. they teach jewish supremism. for instance they say that every jew will have 2000 gentile slaves

this

At this point you're not making points/rebutting anything anymore, you're just either putting words in my mouth, disregarding facts and history to make retarded statement or spouting retarded one liners.

there is literally nothing wrong with jewish supremism in israel if german supremism, french supremism, japanese supremism and whatnot also exist in their respective countries.

You brought hitlers rejection of zionism as an impetus for the frnwch guy rejecting it. I responded with the point of millions of slavs being killed because it seems unwise to unilaterally support everything hitler supported. Then you said undeniable facts, which seemed to me youre denying hitler killed millions of slavs out of aggression.

You said Jews have been undermining Europe since before Israel was a thing.
Are you expecting anyone to believe that they will simply stop their nonsense once we send them all back to their nuclear armed State?

i proved hitler opposed zionism and supported my claims.
you brought slavs and other off topic nonsense.
i didnt tell you to go promote hitler or natsoc.
i told you to go educate the people about white genocide.
problem?

>this is what I have been doing
>starting with the most controversial issue

I have my doubts but okay

if most european countries were nationalist it would be a cakewalk to strip jews guilty of wrongdoings, I.E. the Rothschild, of their assets and send all people who define themselves as jews to israel.

I brought up slavs to prove that just because hitler did or didnt support something doesnt mean we shoulf support it. Moreover, talking about hitler, especially an outright idealization of him, is one of the worst ways to educate the unintiated about white nationalism

So you expect us to believe that if white counties strip Jews of all their wealth and assets only to send them back to Israel with nothing...theyre all gonna be ok with that? They wont try to attack the white nations they are presently making weak and vulnerable for attack?

for some reason i just dont believe you.. ;)

Surprisingly it has worked. It hasn't just STARTED with gas the kikes shit I have led up to it.

i gave reasons for why Zionism must not be supported here: which of my reasons would you like to debate? pick one so we can stay on topic or just concede the argument.

Germany did it.

you're feeding me alot of (you)s today sir

I think you've misunderstood my point. the jews want to enslave the gentiles (non-jews)(probably (You)) and giving them the power to form a definitive community gives them a greater ability to accomplish their goals. look at what they have done to us (NatSoc) they destroy every effort we make to establish a base of operations, or reclaim our land and people, because they know that those things will give us infinitely more power. if you accept (((them))) as your enemy why would you give them that power?

Germany didn't send all the Jews to Palestine. I already proved this and even quoted Hitler on the matter. Now who is going in circles? :)

(checked)
ur saying a lot of good things

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full

I didn't say they did, I said through a nationalist effort AND a deal with zionist elements they made germany judenfrei and seized the wrongly acquired assets.

>Germany did it.

-_-