I welcome our Puerto Rican brothers and sisters as our 51st State, hopefully Congress will accept them in the Union

I welcome our Puerto Rican brothers and sisters as our 51st State, hopefully Congress will accept them in the Union

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-03-03/are-puerto-ricans-american-citizens
apnews.com/30d1888c868f485380f2d692506c6713/american-flag-has-51-stars-pence-visit-european-union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcoming them into the union would only be a detriment to us, don't be naive. Congress is never ever going to accept their plea for statehood.

>another state to vote blue

Lets not

They're American citizens, I see no problem adding another star to the flag

they are currently a bankrupt state

10000% chance they are going to vote democrat

we don't need more niggers

>They're American citizens,

This was just the first google hit so it may be wrong.

"The prevailing consensus to this day is in line with White's interpretation – that the Citizenship Clause of the 14th Amendment does not extend to Puerto Rico. Since the Downes ruling, for 116 years, Congress has governed Puerto Rico as a separate and unequal territory."

usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-03-03/are-puerto-ricans-american-citizens

Not happening any time soon. Maybe after they fix their economy.

No, they have to go back.

They need to uncuck themselves first

Sure, don't agree with the flag though....

I rather accept Canada as a state before PR and I fucking hate leafland

Fuck off cuck, those peasants do not deserve representation.

Nevermind the political&cultural ramifications of validating 3.5 million hispanics.

Reminder: this is what Puerto Rican's voted for in the 2016 Primaries. For republicans, Marco Rubio won with 26k votes on the republicans side.

Democrats outnumber Republicans on that shitty island ATLEAST 2:1

Them being a state would be a mistake.

Their conservative party does pretty well though. Just cause they spics dont mean they all are democrat/liberal/retarded.

If Trump's so bad, why did they accept statehood under his administration?

Those spics need to stay where they are, im not paying for there shit skinned country and there poor canabilistic shit skinned citizens. when they become a state we the tax payer will have to bail them out of there current poverty and unless trump fixes poor safety nets they will abuse our system.

This won't happen. There is zero upside in adding Puerto Rico as a state.

Gib more money whitey! hahahahaha!

Like Cubans, hard working people not looking to mooch off the system.

Gas them

if island niggers can have their own state why cant we?
JEFFERSON WHEN?

They already abuse the system. Back in the 50s and 60s in Chicago white gangs would fight them off but the government kept inviting more and giving them welfare aka a reason to have more shit Ricans.

We changed the flag months ago.

apnews.com/30d1888c868f485380f2d692506c6713/american-flag-has-51-stars-pence-visit-european-union

What about our other 4 territories?

REE THE ONE WITH THE CIRCLE IS BETTER

FUCK THAT OFF CENTER BULLSHIT

Well fuck let's just make Guam and Saudi Arabia US states also!

You fucking wish. Besides, the provences would split off and become independant before Canada joined the U.S. Which they can do, unlike stats there is no clause to prevent this.

Low voter turnout. Apparently there was a mass boycott of the referendum and only 25% of registered voters showed up

Maybe they thought Washington DC was a state.

Nah not really. You have two decent provinces and even they are going down in flames fast. Drag Queens reading to little chrildens in your public libraries and shit.

kek
>canada has 35mil population
>20mil will die in the next 20 years
>low birth rate
what's to stop us from conquering your land leaf? your people are filthy beta cucks.

I for one welcome the tropical mexicans. It is going to be interesting to see if they surpass our negroes, and how long it will take.

Puerto Rico is not equal to America, and would only bring more problems and debt along with them if they were to be added into the union. They are a territory, and should never become anything but one.

How much will the white non-hispanic % drop?

Join us, brother. Raise our white population! But you can keep Ontario and British Columbia.

Are Nige!

This is a lie

Do not believe this shill

Ick. who wants those filthy brown people? We already have them surging over the border, no need to give them electoral college votes.

If Trump does this then I am done with him an this so called republican party.

/thread

TRIPS, THEYVE SPOKEN

I have some friends who are nice Puerto Rican's, good dudes. But I've also been there a few times.
I was trying to be nice and positive, but kek has spoken twice.

Plz forgive me

Larger thread here:

>Democrats outnumber Republicans

Then why is it not reflected in participation in the democrat primaries?

Every legislator will be afraid of losing the Hispanic vote if they go against it. It will be a massive pass in both houses of congress.

It has been in the GOP platform since 1946 IIRC.

Nope. Island full of light skinned jungle niggas who's biggest contribution to society was daddy yankee. Last thing we need is another bunch of poorly educated shit skins coming to the main land. They already destroyed parts of NY.

You just confirmed your knowledge comes from the MSM. Check the other thread.