Mfw when the day of the rope comes and I slaughter the dirty rotten Christian traitors

>mfw when the day of the rope comes and I slaughter the dirty rotten Christian traitors

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burzum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>listening to varg
>ever

>hating on a man who is doing the best he can to save the white race
Like I said. You Christians are dirty rotten traitors. Varg is right about you lot.

le epigue pagan meme xD

>we was chineses an shiet

Slaughter them with what, noguns fag?

>worshipping a foreign jewish gods
>not a traitor

kek its going to be fun when reality hits you and you realize you're a traitor to europe

>being so intellecutally weak that you indentify more with your geneology than with the lord and saviour of your entire race

>le epique england is europe meme

false. europe got B T F O by the United Kingdom. tough fucking shit mainland fags

practicing meme made in the levant, ie civilization

does anyone have some christball to post?

i see the /christian/ traitors have infiltrated this board

funny how most anti-varg posts come from christians. surely no agenda here.

Varg is seriously a fucking dumb idiot. He thinks he's smart as shit.

>guy against christianity gets btfo by christains

are you fucking retarded? of course we're christrain you idiot.

you are literally the same tier as fedora tippers.

>mfw vargs daughter is unironically getting BLACKED right now

No anti varg, i dont mind the guy really. i just wish he would actually provide sources and quote from the only reliable bible the kjv or do ANY translation of the greek which is unchanged since 70ad

i dont think thats his daughter

Filthy Christians and their cuckold interracial fantasies, you should all be hanged

Yout and every other virgin LARPer

Stop your infighting here, and start it elswhere
Git going boys

>random face book page not associated with varg is evidence

Why do you filthy Christians always lie?

This is you must be killed. Every single one of you is a subversive cryptokike.

nah varg, an unemployed (((artist))) and part-time murderer, said the christians are our true enemy

Seems like you're fucking retarded
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burzum

We have ancestral bonds, we aren't slaves to some book you dirty Semite. It's about faith.

And I guess your random Sup Forums comment is evidence huh? Fucking kill yourself brainlet.

I'm not Christian, I'm more agnostic really

all religion is stupid, but paganz are especially retarded

she also is getting riced, this is what happens when your father is a murderous lunatic rapist

The Bible clearly does not condone mixing...anything.

You aren't even supposed to mix wool and linen in the same garmet.

You dumbass pagans just can't read. There is no short bus to heaven.

How is honoring your actual ancestors retarded, only a stupid kike would think of something so stupid. Why would you be bothered if a people of certain countries have faith in their old gods and goddesses, whether it's Norse gods, Greek gods, Slavic gods. Fuck off you rootless uncultured swine.

muh ancestors

you should pride yourself upon your own achievements, not some people who came thousands of years before you, you LARPing faggot

reminds me of this

>being so intellectually inferior that you don't care at all about your genetic heritage, biology, or the natural sciences... as long as you appease your Jewish god

Catholic heritage. Fuck off.

Christcucks need to be purged from the white race

IT FUCKING IS Kek

>c-catholic heritage
And what a rich heritage it was, killing off fellow Europeans and doing next to nothing in stopped invading Muslims. Would not have happened in a pagan, imperial Europe of old.
this