Stop drinking animal milk - it contains 20 chemicals including Estrogen

Who Knew this Cocktail of up to 20 Chemicals Was in Your Glass of Milk?
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/07/26/who-knew-this-cocktail-of-up-to-20-chemicals-was-in-your-glass-of-milk.aspx
So, Sup Forums stop drinking milk from animals and get your friends and family to stop drinking it. I stopped 3 years ago when I found this out, and I only drink almond/rice/soy milk now, just find a good brand that doesn't have added garbage in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgu5whM65_I
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10891962
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22867847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just don't Google soy health effects and you'll keep feeling great homie

Well, I only drink Almond milk, most of the time I make it myself.

>I only drink ((((((((((almond/rice/soy))))))))) milk now

You're a retarded neo-man if you drink soy. You might as well be chopping off your dick ans taking hormones

Lol, isn't soy full of xenoestrogens? As long as you work out, eat lots of meat, and generally don't have a shitty diet, you won't become a Jew-loving woman.

Are you trying to say I'm jewing you guys into not drinking Estrogen? If I were a Jew I would be promoting Estrogen-antibiotic chemical filled Animal milk

>Implying growth hormone isn't good for you and your gains

I don't get acne because I wash myself like non-degenerate. I drink about 800ml-1litre of milk every day with my Whey protein. Been doing that for years and I'm fine.

First I'm hearing of the bad effects of soy, but like I said, I only drink Almond milk and make it myself 90% of the time. Really the only way to not have other garbage added to it

Soy is literally estrogen: the drink, you can't shill against milk and recommend soy instead kek

>implying men are supposed to be consuming estrogen
Theres other shit in it too, not just growth hormones....read the article lmfao

Your gay ass nut milks have more estrogen-like chemicals than cow milk. Holy shit you ate into the marketing propaganda hard.

>lactose doesn't digest properly
Just because your DNA is weak doesn't mean we should leave milk.

dog milk is best served at room temp

Well, like I said, I learned something new today. I wouldn't have recommended it if I knew how bad it was lmfao

Sure hope for your sake its made from only activated almonds.

please leave this site.

what about almond?

>dont drink milk is has estrogen
>i only drink nut/soy milk

pick one.

milk is used by baby mamals
BABY

No idea, I drink raw milk only. I eat almonds though and they're a-okay, so as long as it doesn't have a bunch of shit in it I'd assume it's fine, no idea what the nutrition content would be like you'd need to look it up.

>Are you trying to say I'm jewing you guys into not drinking Estrogen?

Soy milk you retard.

This must be why my balls are shrinking!

Soy is just as bad because it contains xenoestrogens.

I cant desu, its too good

youtube.com/watch?v=bgu5whM65_I
this is pretty much what I do

Probably fucking bagged milk faggot

How does one absorb "plant based calcium"?

through photosynthesis

>Wait, hold on frank, you're telling me that hippies will buy mashed almonds and water at twice the profit margin of milk? Let's fucking rock and roll

>le saturated fat is bad may may
Of all the Jewish tricks this one really gets me angery

These are half truths, lies, and former beliefs now known to be false. Can some people adversely react to dairy? Sure, eliminate it from your diet and you can find out.

The most ridiculous thing you will hear is the top right one, I hear pretty frequently, "humans are the only species..." Yea. So humans are the only animals to practice agriculture, wtf does that have to do with anything? Drinking milk allowed for the survival and proliferation of Europeans, which is why we retain the lactase enzymes to break down lactose. And its not like other animals wont drink other species milk if given the opportunity.

Anyone else?

>coconut and Almond based milk tastes better
Wow. Totally not an opinion or anything

>stop drinking milk

fucking heretic

Its better than fucking soy. You really shouldn't be having milk that often if you are not a child.

I only buy organic hormone free milk. I used to drink raw milk exclusively but no longer have access a cow. lol

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA
>DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

>casein
Just a protein. No proven links whatsoever to cancer
>growth hormones
Wth kind of milk are you drinking that contains GH?
>chronic heart diseases/diabetes
A consequence of a sedentary lifestyle, not dairy
>lactose digestion
Only if you're non-white
>baby cow argument
A non-argument, we're also the only species that drives cars ang goes to the moon
>losing weight difficult
Put down the fork and go to the gym, fatty
>saturated fat, cardiovascular disease
Sedentary lifestyle is a bigger threat than a glass of milk
>tastier alternatives
Subjective as all fuck
>cheese is addictive
This is retarded

Honestly willing to bet it's a disinfo exercise for sake of 'equality' since other races don't process it as well as whites do. Kind of like those crazy feminists that tell women not to breastfeed their boys.

> much tastier alternatives like coconut and almond

Fuck off
You lie

Go to the article which explains all the different chemicals and hormones lmfao pic is off of google images

>most relevant cancer promoter ever discovered
too many buzzwords for me desu senpai.
>hormones clog pores
no sweetie, that's dirt and shit from being a filthy neet.
>linked to largely genetic diseases
this one speaks for its self.
>calcium gets absorbed better than calcium b
because magic.
>lactose doesn't digest properly
for lactose intolerant people.
>humans are the only species
that are capable of organized communication, that doesn't eat shit, that is the current apex of evolution.
>losing weight is difficult
skim milk, fatty. Also your almond/soy/rice milk is also largely fats.
>muh cholesterol
cholesterols and sat fats aren't actually bad you fucking mong.
>much tastier alternatives
purely opinion, coconut is fucking nasty.
>cheese, addictive
do you even try anymore?

Also none of your shit is sourced, all of it is buzzwords meant to induce fear and panic over your general health.
>recommending fucking soy milk
take an estrogen shot instead buddy, it has less in it.

Why start a threat about nutrition if you have no idea what you're talking about?
Dairy = white culture. All other races are mostly lactose intolerant. If you can't drink milk you aren't white. Period.

Try making your own almond milk at home m9 very good youtube.com/watch?v=bgu5whM65_I

medicalfag here. You have no fucking idea how much that kike bullshit pisses me off. There is absolutely zero evidence of sat fat being bad. The entire idea stems back from some fraudulent studies back in the mid 20th century, and the propagation of the "fat is bad" only happened because the agriculture lobbies wanted people blaming fat instead of sugar (ie, the shit they were selling like HFCS)

Luckily headway is being made and more mainstream literature is coming out to BTFO the old narrative. For example, they used to tell us that dietary cholesterol was horrible. In reality, it has almost no correlation. That's finally been debunked and the guidelines updated.

But yea, sat fat is actually good, and refined sugar is horrible.

Nigger nigger rape rape rape rape nigger nigger. Nigger nigger rape rape rape rape nigger.

Nigger nigger rape rape rape rape nigger nigger. Nigger nigger rape rape rape rape nigger.

m9 I'm trying to get you to go to the article not the retarded picture _-_

Those tits are not producing milk

Are you going to tell me drinking Estrogen and a drug that treats menopause and antibiotics is good for you too?

Nigger, wtf is this. There is no source on this pic.

Casein is not a carcinogen and is in human baby mil you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Whatever I tried saving you guys, but you don't want to go to the article. Keep drinking your Estrogen filled milk like a good goy

yes but milk is also a marketing ploy bullshit. all in all, most nutritional misconceptions nowadays are myths propagated by amerinigger food indusstries to selll more amerinigger cultural cuisine (aka mass produced shit)

i forgot the milk case, but that hyper processed hormone filled cum that most people drink is no good

You can get good antibiotic hormone free milk. Just don't eat the (((government cheese))). OP you are probably a lactose intolerant Jew trying to ruin dairy for us whites cause you people always hate seeing someone enjoy something that you can't have.

Wife and I got into raw milk a while ago. No issues, sex is great, I'm strong as an ox, no acne, we're in fantastic shape, we juice vegetable, eat organic and are basically the strong family everyone wishes they were a part of.

For anyone who cares, here's what you should be drinking: youtube.com/watch?v=bgu5whM65_I
I'm out peace Estrogen-chemical drinking goys

Affirm this.

This.

Only species to domesticate other species.

Also I've seen cats drink milk, so there goes that arguement.

>the main protein breastmilk has causes cancer
Ok

Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol and high in plant foods have literally been proven to reverse heart disease. Calling yourself a "medicalfag" is a point against you, if anything. Doctor's lobbies have worked very hard to prevent med schools from being required to increase training in nutrition and anyone who's at all familiar with either nutrition or the kind of training modern medical students get knows that doctors don't know shit about nutrition unless they've gone out of their way to study it independently.

>Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol and high in plant foods have literally been proven to reverse heart disease
>trust us, goy, the lipid hypothesis hasn't been disproven

This post is pure power.

Eat raw milk or organic hormone free and you are literally fine. Also grass fed butter like kerrygold.

You can buy clean products you just have to pay extra for them.

What about almond milk?

>Lactose doesn't digest properly
I'm white, try again faggot.

>Much tastier alternatives
Is this code for the alternatives have a lot more sugar?

Marks thoughts on OP.

Estrogen has low oral bioavailability you dumb nigger, drinking it won't have much of a hormonal effect.

What part of pty are you in?

i should stop drinking milk because other people have problems with milk?

>casein is bad
>cholesterol is bad
>calcium is bad
>saturated fat is bad

Shoo shoo gains goblin stop trying to jew men out of being masculine and achieving gainz

Exactly. Thanks Poland.

It's really not that hard. Not all us burgers are fat, some of us homeschooled types are fit and strong.

Side note, my wife and I lift, we hike, I'm a CEO and we run our business together. We are going to have 10 kids, raise them Christian, teach traditional values and forcibly removed Commies/Kebab when the time comes.

It's really a very simple plan to save the West.

>Avoids estrogen

>Drinks soy, a product so high in a artifical estrogen, it fucks up a woman's menstrual cycle and throws them off their natural times and causes them to bleed randomly.

There's a reason signs only ate it as a fermented garnish in small amounts. Assholes in America made the connection "the Chinese eat it so it is safe at any amount" Because the plant was easy t grow, they mass produced it and stuck it in everything.

I dunno what to tell you, man. I've had these debates and I know that I could link you dozens of studies and you'd find some excuse to ignore them.

Tell me, what makes more sense? That there's a big effort from corporations to get you to stop eating meat, eggs and dairy in favor of fruits, vegetables, and grains, or that egg and cattle farmers have massive lobbies that fund studies and push advertising in their favor?

They don't even have to disprove all the studies showing that cholesterol and saturated fat are bad for you. All they have to do it publish a few flawed studies claiming to show otherwise and make sure that they get a lot of media attention. When the actual researchers rip those studies apart, they don't get any headlines. And even if you pay enough attention to see that new study proven to be bullshit, you just think, "These people don't know what they're talking about. Every few years, they change their minds and tell us that what they thought was bad isn't and there's some new dietary boogeyman. I don't care anymore, I'm just gonna eat what I want" - which is exactly the response they want.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10891962
>In this large prospective study, we found that total cholesterol was associated with the risk of several different cancers

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22867847
>more compelling evidence has been obtained in laboratory studies, and they indicate that cholesterol is capable of regulating proliferation, migration, and signaling pathways in breast cancer.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10891962
>These results demonstrate a continuous, graded relationship of serum cholesterol level to long-term risk of CHD, CVD, and all-cause mortality, substantial absolute risk and absolute excess risk of CHD and CVD death for younger men with elevated serum cholesterol levels, and longer estimated life expectancy for younger men with favorable serum cholesterol levels.

>That there's a big effort from corporations to get you to stop eating meat, eggs and dairy in favor of fruits, vegetables, and grains, or that egg and cattle farmers have massive lobbies that fund studies and push advertising in their favor?
>soy, wheat, corn, and fruit have an order of magnitude greater amount of political contributions vs meat farming despite similar market share
Dunno, schlomo, you tell me.

oh look black people complaining again that they dont have the right genes to drink milk without shitting themselves

SHART IN MART

>Hippy propaganda.
I'll drink from the cow and then eat it. Faggot.

Son you sound like a damn fool when you categorize literally anyone who challenges your incredibly narrow worldview as a member of the elite Jewish global conspiracy.

Since, as I predicted, you're ignoring the studies I posted and would certainly ignore any of the other dozens I could post, let's play common sense again: regardless of whether or not you agree with them, we can both accept that there are studies claiming to show that saturated fat, cholesterol, and animal foods in general are bad for you. You can pick virtually any type of animal food - eggs, red meat, dairy, poultry, etc - and find a huge list of studies and clinical trials linking each one to any variety of diseases or cancers. You think they're all a conspiracy, whatever, but you admit that they're there.

On the other hand, are there any studies purporting to a link between strawberries and cancer? Is there a clinical trial claiming that spinach leads to arteriosclerosis? No? If we have a category of foods that everyone accepts are good for you and a category of foods that are at best not actively harmful, the sensible thing to do for anyone concerned with their own long term health is to base their diet around the foods we know for a fact are good for you.

>inb4 "there's a corn lobby that pushes to put hfcs in everything which means that there's a vegetable equivalent to the beef lobby"

>casein causes cancer
>growth hormones clog your pores

stopped reading right there

thats not how any of that shit works.

My dog fucking loves milk

Says the retard who didnt know soy milk turns you into a faggot

Almond status: activated

That's a myth, soy is very healthy for you

Soy contains phytoestrogens, which are plant compounds that have a similar chemical structure to mammalian estrogens. I am pretty sure they has no effect on testosterone levels guys.

Nice darkmoon.

>muh cholesteral

Reminder that you need lot's of fat and cholesterol for testosterone production, which is part of why kids of single moms are such pathetic betas. Their fat cow single moms go on low fat/cholesteral diets because they're fat cows and naturally push the rest of the family onto the same diet as well, thus ensuring low levels of test. in their sons.

Oh shit there's fucking dihydrogen monoxyde in milk ?!

God I love kerrygold. Are the types of milk you mentioned pasteurized?

American dairy cows are pumped full of hormones to get more milk. most countries banned growth hormones in dairy cows, but all the mass produced American food with milk in it will have it.

Nice try gramps. All the milk jugs have labels telling you which cows are treated with rghb and which arent

how to make nut milk-

nut milk status: activated

I absorb it the same way, through photosynthesis
real question tho - why are all these faggy channels stipulating sea-salt?
if it wasn't for the coarseness (and you're fucking dissolving it) people wouldn't tell the difference really - or if they can not know which is which

>20 chemicals
Wat the fug. A chemical is any sort of substance. Could be iron, carbon, carbon dioxide, etc.

>Stop drinking animal milk - it contains 20 chemicals including Estrogen
Whatever mix it contains, the total result is anabolic.
So if you hit the gym - drink milk to build more muscles.
If you don't exercise - drink milk to help you build fat. (So then you probably don't want to do it.)

Dietary cholesterol =/= serum cholesterol

nuts aint got no titties

Are there any ice creams that use almond milk?

>muh estrogen

You guys probably think drinking a gallon of milk turns you in a girl

>Soy or almond milk tastes good
t. Lactose-intolerant hippie vegan pleb

20 chemicals! oh no!

op is a fucking retard; that being said, dropping milk for my cut has eliminated all my face/shoulder acne (which was only mild, but still)