DRUMPF UNEQUIVOCALLY

B T F O
T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/wonder-woman
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek

FPBP
I'm sick of these Feminist tools acting like Wonder Woman hasnt been around for like 50 fucking years.

>Hope and Love is returning to my world
>Picture of young woman viscously attacking elderly man

fpbp

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, nigger.

It doesn't have to make sense. It's the left.

kek fpbp

FPBP

yeah I saw a post earlier, some cuck on goybook "my girlfriend literally shaking w/joy over representation". Give me a break WW is old as shit

/thread

I genuinely believe these dumb liberals believe she is a new marvel character

Fucking feminist purge them all

Not too mention a majority of her fanbase throughout those 50 years has been male, anyway.

Btfo

>roasties BTFO

(((shaffner)))

every fucking time

IT WAS HER TURN!

Sensing so much love from feminists these days.

holy horse teeth

Good old Trigger.

Even cartoons of women are scary to

N-E-A-N-D-E-R-T-H-A-L-S

BTFO

Why in the fuck would expectations of Wonder Woman to be slugging the President of the United States? Diana Prince/Wonder Woman - Steve Rogers/Capt America are fucking Symbols of the United States. The President is a Symbol of the United States.

yeah, this. can you imagine superman slugging the president? libs are pathetic.

>hope and love
>assaulting someone because they disagree with you

Trump is literally Hitler, though. Wouldn't it be justified to hit Hitler? We're supposed to show deference and respect to presidents who are legitimate and promote peace in the world, like Bill Clinton or Barack Obama. Literal fascists like Trump or GWB deserve nothing but scorn. Literally Hitler, guys.

This.

>literally hitler
>hasn't gassed anyone yet
yeah no

>white woman
>traditional values
>doesn't fuck any black guys
>love of her life is a white male
>faithful to him even 100 years after he died
>no "muh evil nazis," the villain of the movie is a britbong
>the white male does more to save the day than the heroine of the movie
>several scenes with "hetero-normative" sexual tension
Why do liberals love this movie, again?

Hahaha, and you say blacks look like apes. Her fangs, and pendulous breasts make her look like an albino gorilla.

>can you imagine superman slugging the president?
no but I can imagine him doing something else

Have any of you read accounts of the Cultural Revolution in China? Everyone was fucking insane. And now the exact same thing is happening here.

>white woman

The actress is a kike.
vdare.com/posts/wonder-woman

Nothing says hope and love more than punching your democratically elected president,

So?
The character is white and every normie thinks she's white.

Fucking amazing!

FPBP!

touche

I can't wait for Bamham to start dicking WW. That'll trigger feminists.

I hate the fact that they are turning Wonder Woman into this liberal fucking star. They are ruining this character. A majority can't even name at least three of her villains. Same fucking thing happen to Harley Quinn. Please Marvel, release more female characters, so it takes the pressure off of DC and we can have our pure DC waifus back.

FPBP

BTFO

elaborate

>I hate the fact that they are turning Wonder Woman into this liberal fucking star.
You're going to live just love enough to see them do the same thing to all your beloved characters. You think it's bad now? Imagine what it will be like in 10-25 years.

Did someone tweet that to her yet?

That chick has Amerindian blood.

i personally believe that pluralistic marxism will be defeated by then

This is why no one goes to the movie theaters anymore. No substance. Bad writing. Forced virtue signalling. Practically an infomercial with in the face marketing ploys for corporate garbage. Bad acting. Oh, and too many superhero movies. Hollywood is dead.

Well, I don't think so, because they did that with Marvel Comic and looked how bad that went. Also DC Rebirth is going pretty fucking hard in some areas. Again, these animals don't even read the comics so that's good. They have no voice when it comes to that, Marvel is a prime example of that. I just hate the face that I'll be seeing Wonder Woman costumes and pictures ever where. Harley Quinn Effect.
Pic very related

You will be right if not for one thing. Leftists in the West are spineless weaklings. That's why evil people like Soros had to depend on a paid group to do all heavy lifting.

fpbp

Someone didn't get a second scoopie!

Didn't (((they))) just remove WW from being the UN cheerleader or something though?

FBPB

But neither did Hitler

Is Wonder Woman allowed to beat up democratically elected officials? That sounds pretty fascist to be honest family.

>"GIRLS HAVE *NEVER* HAD A ROLE MODEL BEFORE"

>adult women using a comic book character as a role model

I'm not sure which is more irritating.

whats it with superheroes anyway? I like a normal guys beating people down. i liked unbreakable.

True, if we defeat them it'll stop. But we actually have to defeat them.

When liberals are rejected they don't stop. They double down and push it more.

Its weird hearing a Russian say that

Gadot makes me so fucking hard it's not even funny.

>*whip*
>Sorry I'm male
>*whip*

Aka the only good thing banana boy has done

Jews are White.

I went to this movie today and walked out hdway throughbb

She honestly makes a great (aks ultra hot) Wonder Woman.

Too bad regressive shit stains ruin her.

> Barry

>Jews are White.
Ashkenazi Jews Are Not White
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

is it sad that Sup Forums is the only place that gives me hope for the human race...

>Wonder-Woman supports Israel
>Trump supports Israel

I think we know which side Wondy would be on.

As a drawfag, it really fucking irritates me when I see this. The bicep on her left arm is not lined up with the muscles in her forearm. It's like her elbow is broken and twisted 90 degrees.

Actually, the way her body is twisted, he looks like Trump dodged her punch with his eyes closed.

>been around for like 50 fucking years

Closer to 80. I believe she first appeared around 1940 or so.

It also looks like he is receiving sexual pleasure.

I'm okay with that.

>unrealistically attractive woman who loses all her powers when she gets tied up by a man because her creator had a bondage fetish and wanted an excuse to draw her tied up all the time
>symbol of feminism and women power

I will never understand this
is it just because women have never actually given a fuck about nerd culture and only pretend they have now because its gone mainstream and all the cool kids are in to it

>90% of the people who go to see superhero movies made fun of "that kid who's in to comics" when they were in school in the 90's but now they are trying to hijack that autists culture and have the fucking nerve to act like they have always been one of us

Rule #101 of the Internet
>first post is best post

Did she died?

Nailed it.

Would. Crazy is my fetish.

lol

Allow me to retort

They're still this triggered after all this time? Hahahaha
FPBP

Who the fuck finds funny picture book movies inspiring? They're all kike escapist fantasies cynically calculated to separate the goyim from their shekels, if you are enjoying them on any level except utterly mindless entertainment you are doing it wrong.

>Assaulting people
>Return of Hope & Love

I don't even mind the hairy cunt, it's those filthy ropes on her head that kills my boner.

Trump is 1 world war and 200000 starving jews away from literally being hitler

>people show up in droves to buy t shirts plushies and god knows what other useless garbage purely because "muh geek culture"

Don't forget that these are the same "people" that attribute concepts/quotes from the Harry Potter movies to their everyday lives, while in their late 20s/early 30s. Wonder Woman is a step up in maturity for them.

was going to post a clever reply but nothing can compare to this

Saw a chick on the bus the other day with a thug bf and two black eyes. Asked her what happened to her face. Hope and Love, she replied.

Hey man I sell t shirts, plushies etc. of geek culture to these retards and make bank. Just gotta know how to exploit the goyim and then you'll love it.

>jew
>>white woman, traditional values
You have to pick only one burger.

>1 world war

>Hitler was only in world war 2
>Hitler was responsible for starting world war 2

u wot m8

>liberals think glorifying violence makes them look good

Liberals are a dying breed

Can only think of two myself: Kratos and Furry Wet Dream.

someone post the wonder woman chapter where meninist terrorists attack a lab and in an ironic twist she has to rescue them from a giant sentient phallus

>the fact that im not making this up or exaggerating it at all makes me really fucking mad