Is it wrong to want the redneck lifestyle?

Is it wrong to want the redneck lifestyle?

No, it can be quite /comfy/.

T. Half my family are rednecks.

I talked endless shit about rednecks until I lived in the South. Nevermind a lot of psychotic religious bullshit (people hysterically speaking in tongues and such), they are some of the best people on this shitty planet. Smart as fuck, too, and not just in terms of GPA. I had a redneck friend that made a business out of fixing up junker Jeeps and Ford/Dodge trucks and reselling them. Basically a 'car flipper' I guess, and in this way, in addition to being an all around great mechanic, he built himself a huge fucking house at 28 and started pumping out white babies. What a huge faggot I am compared to that guy.

When the shit hits the fan you better pray to God you know some rednecks. Better yet, become a redneck yourself. Metrofags won't be worth shit in a real crisis.

>Chicom tanks rolling down your street
>Cultured faggot looking for app on phone to figure out what to do

No, user. It isn't.

Lived the redneck life for a while not quite as bad as pic related because I had a place to live and bummed WiFi off the neighbors.
It really wasn't that bad but I wasn't doing much other than drinking, getting high, and sleeping.

It would shock you how much money some of those rednecks have. I come from the MS-AR delta region and some of those guys have ginormous farming operations and you'd never know they're wealthy based on the way they look or the car they drive. They're some really down-to-Earth and awesome people. It seems like in the rest of the country having money changes your personality, but in our region of the country people stay the same.

Pretty much the life of me and my dad, I dropped out of highschool sheerly because I was bored. Got into mechanics and then started up a small business offering journals and bores for construction equipment comprised of me, a truck, and a bed with a port-a-bore and a journal grinder etc, I get money hurled at me to get vehicles serviceable on a deadline. Do brazes on hydraulics and have my own hose press etc now, extremely good money and simple as shit, if you've ever seen a "dirty" rebuild on a car, it's like that but with cranks, cams and lines etc included.

You will never know the joy of making 1k+ on a 2 hour job and only having to do this shit 5-6 times a month to make a ridiculously good living.

I'm a stereotypical redneck -- old pickup truck, guns, flags, jean shorts, 5th grade education, slightly crazy -- and in my spare time I do high-level CS homework for trendy faggots who can't code for shit. I could be making wheelbarrows full of cash in some cuckold fiefdom somewhere, but the redneck lifestyle is worth more money than exists.

We're the last of what's left of the men who conquered the world for the white race.

not gonna lie i'd love to be an american redneck, i could hunt aligators and deer all day and then retire to a comfy caravan in the evening with an ice cold dr pepper.

It's not wrong. Rednecks are generally pretty cool guys.

Also, Trailer Park Boys is one of the best Canadian TV-shows I've seen to date.

beer

>there are people who actually believe this

rocket city rednecks is pretty good, dont know if you'd get that in Norway though

..only challenged by "Letterkenny", I might add.

My dude, this is the age of teh interwebz. I can get a hold of everything. I'll check it out! :)

You forget Corner Gas

Fantastic! I had almost ran out of shit to watch on my second monitor while I shitpost. Thank you for that, Leaf :D

>tfw trailer park boys is your province's greatest export.

>We're the last of what's left of the men who conquered the world for the white race.
Please, rednecks are the kind of people whom the rest of the white race looks down upon. When people dismiss the notion of white supremacy, they point to you. Rednecks are untermensch

Those aren't rednecks, they're trailer trash. Rednecks work for a living.

Good for you, brother.

God, the last part of the pic made me lmao

hnnnggg

those tits are unbelievable.

Hey also from NS

the white race is in tatters at the moment so I dont think its collective judgement is especially valuable. Also whats wrong with being independent from the pozzed cities.

"I was just woken up in the middle of a great dream and I'm pissed off!"

Classic show

i used to dislike the redneck culture but its grown on me

makes you feel free and proud

I forgot about Sydney Crosby. He won the Stanley cup tonight.

greasy drug dealing trailer trash != rednecks

Not at all. It's a comfy life. Since rednecks are already serotyped they don't have to bother with leftist norms and just live life the way they see fit.

Rednecks are some of the most down to earth folk you will ever meet.

>leaf with an opinion

Rednecks:

>Chronic drug and alcohol use
>Tainted bloodlines from centuries of cohabitation with niggers and spics
>Butchering of the english language and usage of ebonics
>No societal contribution, on welfare
>High rates of incest, child abuse, and molestation
>Christcucks
>Can't really into politics, everything is muh feelings
>Low IQ

Is it wrong to want to be a nigger, OP?

I think you're being a little harsh

nah he's pretty much spot on

t. Little citybois

No he didn't

Civilization would collapse without rednecks. They do all the shit jobs you pozzed fairy faggots wouldn't even consider if your wife's son was starving to death.

They don't use ebonics, ebonics is derived from deep south slang.

Its a remnant of the slave era when niggers were even more uneducated

Absolutely not.

Methhead red necks get old fast. They're always doing retarded shit, especially their women.

Everyone else does the same, just in houses.

>ice cold dr pepper.
Brittard

The only tanks you have to worry about are DHS tanks.

One of my favorite scenes in TPB

KEK

Redneck here, but with a college education and a good union job. My neighbor was working on his hotrod truck all weekend, and had the engine revved up for minutes at a time. It sounded like a small jet. At first, I got a little annoyed, but then I chuckled because it probably drove all the old fucks with money that have recently moved into the neighborhood to retire, trying to enforce ordinances. It probably drove them nuts, them and their golf course fucking lawns.