I feel nothing and I would like to be happy. What is your secret?

I can't fix my life, but I would like to have some moment of happiness and joy an hobby or something that takes me away from my shitty life, something to look for , a reason, an excuse to keep breathing

I also should mention that I have a single friend and I don't like him...after my last relationship I have lost any interest in women...to be honest I despise women and I despise men who only live for fucking women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kYMjnOwMRIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fastest and easiest solution is to get a girlfriend

Now I know you like to fuck , i like to fuck too, but all the problems those animals brings in my life are not worth the pleasure they give in bed.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life."

I am not into religion, sorry

Flipping a hot compost pile in the rain is a special kind of joy. Try gardening.

MDMA. Only down side is the comedown the next da

This should go to /r9k/ op

Clean your room.

R9k is ready to help.

This
Sorry OP, I know what you're going through, but the most important thing is Jesus.

Just go and have a walk in the forest/the countryside. Pick up a simple hobby you may like. A table tennis/bowling or birdwatching or whatever.

Works great until she cucks you with Tyrone

Get some fresh air, go outside and get some exercise. Find small things that make you happy, find a hobby, read a book.

Just take small steps and look for things to do that you enjoy. It is OK to be sad sometimes.

> mfw raised as a Christian
> consume large amounts of philosophy in early teens and 20s
> existential crisis.exe
> wish I could have faith again
> cannot bring myself to faith
> no longer understand what I want out of life
> not longer understand what I want to build or do
> consume large amounts of memes
> moderately happy
idk.

Once you realize how insignificant your life is and how no one cares about your feelings or you, then you can decide if you want to live your whole life like a sad old half dead gray waste of a man, or pick up the pieces of your life and and fucking smile right at the sun and Pretend life is good. But if you accept Jesus and believe in Him and commit to Him, then your heart will feel true joy and you won't have to pretend.

"Magic" is real and hidden from you.

Go to Church, user.

I feel like Sup Forums has sort of made me lose my sense of humor.I just feel kinda....dead.

Serious answer.

Exercise.

>tfw racist friends
>literally a god among men

I think racism is rising again here, but not in a good way.

You don't want faith right now, you want happiness. you would be happier if you lived with faith, but that's advice you dont need to take. take it easy user

>I feel nothing
I feel the same way.

Numbness, to me, was just a coping mechanism for prolonged sadness. But I'm certain you know that with no sadness is no happiness. So to solve that, I did several things.

>revisit old hobbies
>exercise, I made myself run 5 kilometres every other day
>gave myself a large goal
>devoted myself to self enrichment
>read books, watch movies
>joined a local dragonboat club
>doing studies for my long term goal

Somewhat unrelated but I also watched some reviewbrah. He's like a friend simulator with stoic values.

Invent a switch in your head
Visualise it until you get it established
When grey clouds gather, flip the switch to sunlight
Smile. It triggers a nerve near your temple region which in turn releases feel-good chemicals
Stop thinking about yourself. Flip the switch to another subject. Retrain yourself

I think I would rather be stressed and filled with purpose compared to being moderately happy and directionless. I just got my university acceptance letter in the mail, but I can barely bring myself to care about it, and I feel horribly unmotivated to do anything. I'm afraid of the future, and I can't really picture myself in society. I think I would like to build something, or work towards some goal, but it is as though I have forgotten what it is. I am so cold.

Go for a stroll in a forest near you user. Remember to be silent, listen intently and commune with spirits of nature, they can hear you. You just need to start the conversation so to speak.

Help me understand why you feel nothing.

Why?

What is your life like.

Give me an average day for you.

Start from when you wake up all the way until you sleep.

Very beta of you. Fuck and dump then you faggot.

>b-b-but muh love m-m-muh fedora

If you're so worried about them, just fuck and forget them. It's your own damn fault for becoming a soggy cunt every time you talk to one outside.

Turn your attention to the needs of your fellow countrymen

join the army and become a us citizen, that's what I did and I feel like I'll be happy soon

K thank you

>8952▶
>
>
> > mfw raised as a Christian
> > consume large amounts of philosophy in early teens and 20s
> > existential crisis.exe
> > wish I could have faith again
> > cannot bring myself to faith
still fucking leaf

Dr jordan peterson is great hes helped a lot of people like you, hes very passionate about the difficulties of young white males ,in relationships and life he has so many vids on youtube
Im female and hes helped me a lot
Try him

youtu.be/kYMjnOwMRIQ