Has a political cartoon ever swayed your opinion?

>has a political cartoon ever swayed your opinion?

pic related has really been making me think lately...

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/cia-finally-acknowledges-area-51s-existence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aw fuk bye

Deep state keeps that info from President Trump because they know precisely this situation would happen.

Mike Flynn might have been only one who would tell Trump where to look to find the Alien bodies, so (((THEY))) forced him out, and now McMaster and Matthis are in charge.

You really think those two military industrial complex status quo bastards would let anyone know there was something to look at?

They'd set up a conspiracy to make Seth Rich look like a dirty dinner table in comparison to keep that shit secret.

Not saying that ^ is true, but it's just as easily believable as the cartoon (in fact, easier to believe).

Next.

cartoons are haram you fucking degenerate

Haha holy shit

How outdated is this shit that Germany is that low? Or do they pull a Sweden where any crimes committed by muslims are hidden/erased.

Lol calm down there bruh, don't yall smoke hash all day? What's with the party foul brochevsko?

Well, you wouldn't know if they did or didn't do it since no records are kept! Lol

They are just mad cause they can't eat right now

Holy shit this comic is so fucking ugly

are you aware?

i mean he has a point..

desu though senpai i don't think he would really care. he would just ask if the aliens came here legally and if our aliens are better than china's.

You should have realized this long before this comic and so should the dumbass author, because there are much more blatant tells than that. Do you really think that the US government would allow all these fucking fake leakers who "totally used to work in underground alien bases" to tell the fucking public? Look at what they do to leakers who leak stupid, petty shit. They'd literally kill to protect alien contact. It's all been a scam to distract from where black budgets actually go to: the fucking rich.

>Trump would instantly reveal classified information
>Trump consistently denies the Russian conspiracy that is totally real

How can these people maintain such doublethink? According to them Trump is a moronic buffoon who conned his even more retarded supporters and couldn't accomplish his agenda even if he cared anyway, but he's also a Blofeld-tier supervillain singlehandedly taking over United States and enacting his literally Hitler agenda of destroying the world. How could anyone ever reconcile that?

We know that the black budget goes to "the fucking rich"; it's all over, we're just going through the motions.

However, since there's no real lid on black budget anymore; maybe the tactic is to switch focus away from aliens, because they're here?

>because they're here?
And I suppose they just decided to stop flying their "alien craft" right after everyone got a cell phone, right? Why the fuck would aliens who can travel between stars conspire with corrupt idiot plutocrats. Humans have absolutely nothing to offer and the corrupt rulers of this planet have even less.

Well, in Independence Day, not even the president was allowed to know about the aliens.

It's specifically homicide rates. Germany has a lot of muggings, assaults, and vandalism, but the murder rate isn't that bad.

Yet.

politics isn't the issue; it's a side effect. You ever notice how it's never a massive invasion force or some other silly shit? It's always a small group of UFOs doing nothing. Maybe cattle mutilations are just aliens being hardcore trolls.

Anyway, it's possible that the one-offs are just tourists and thrill-seekers who ran out of fuel. Ever been lost in a foreign country? Don't know the customs, don't speak the language, etc?

Try being in their shoes. Consider it a running gag where they're from. "DUDE! Clorthak! We should totally go to Earth and fuck with some cows, we haven't done that since college!"

"Nah, fuck that, let's do the whole 'take me to your leader' shtick! America has a new president now; he'd flip his fucking wig if we just showed up at his house!"

TL;DR the whole Galatic Federation of Wrodls nonsense probably isn't a thing, aliens just kinda go "Yeah, we kinda ran outta gas." and we Humans go HOLY FUCK A REAL ALIEN!

If your political beliefs are fickle enough to be swayed by a cartoon, then you're a spineless coward.

The dude's speech bubbles in the third panel really triggers my autism. The first bubble ends with a question mark and cuts his sentence off prematurely and the second bubble ends with a period.

This isn't a manga you fucking weeb

>Maybe cattle mutilations are just aliens being hardcore trolls.
That was literally just the government testing the effects of the nukes they dropped on American soil.

>Anyway, it's possible that the one-offs are just tourists and thrill-seekers who ran out of fuel.
Extremely unlikely. You've been reading too much sci-fi comedy shit.

>TL;DR the whole Galatic Federation of Wrodls nonsense probably isn't a thing
I agree with that. I think the galaxy is more a collection of species mostly inhabiting single worlds with a number of small empires. I really don't think Earth has been visited by extra-solar species though.

But...Area 51 is an actual place. It's a military base and it has the longest airstrip in the world.

>getting you political opinions from a four-panel comic strip
Anyone that does this needs to neck themselves.

If anyone knows anything at all about physics, astronomy, how far interstellar and even interplanetary distances are and how difficult interstellar travel would be even with technology beyond our wildest dreams, it's impossible for aliens to enter our solar system without being observed by amateur astronomers.

No aliens have left any evidence of having visited our solar system, with the only exception being that the existence of life may have been planted.

They're third world shit holes, what's so surprising?
Hell, the only reason South Korea isn't on that list is because the entire population is put through some form or another of nationalism training, Either Military or just becoming more connected to your national community

Now that I think of it, maybe The Jews aren't controlling the world, if they were shouldn't we have realised it now?

Area 51 is real.
The feds have even admitted it.
No alien admissions yet.

Most cartoonists are dipshits, regardless of level of talent at their craft.

If there were aliens, it would be classified many levels above top secret.

Evil kkkenieval was a pivotal moment in my teenage life, I realized steamrollers are truly the only effective vehicle to jump a pack of niggers with.

>5 seconds in Google
cbsnews.com/news/cia-finally-acknowledges-area-51s-existence/

Maybe send this link to the retard that made that shit comic.