China thread?

China thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/serpentza
youtube.com/user/laowhy86
youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms
youtu.be/rBD86MtElyI
youtu.be/nGwK8lQej38
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/china-ponders-public-morality-after-video-of-gruesome-death/2017/06/11/e570f61e-4f11-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html
archive.is/6PD8u
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cannibalism
youtube.com/watch?v=4wxwQ27dH5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's strangely satisfying.

I thought the floor was going to break because of shoddy construction and she was going to fall to her death.

More gory chink videos please, we all know they're dirty already. The satisfaction is seeing them die.

>.t USA
tee-hee. How obvious can it get?

Dogs go in the corner.
Homeless go in alleyways.
Indians go in designated streets.

Chinese just squirt shit where ever.

That's India tho

I posed in the other thread, but.

HAHAHA
I wasnt expecting that end.

I fucking hate chinks. Even the Taiwanese fuckheads.

I hope their economy implodes then the whole country experiences a depression.

>when that bitch tries to fucking bite the people next to her
Fucking subhuman ant people, smhfam

What do you think the compensation claim would be for such an action in China?

where the fuck did that tire get that kind of momentum?

Reminder for those who are curious, check out
youtube.com/user/serpentza
youtube.com/user/laowhy86
And the channel they work on together
youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms

Poo in loo.

been to China for a few weeks for work. Does not surprise me at all that they would not give a shit about this. It's p much an unwritten rule to back over the person again to make sure their dead because getting charged with negligence for them is better than paying out hospital bills.

Are these the so called "middle class" Chinese?

>The 15-year-old, from Nanjing, was identified after a photo of his graffiti – which said “Ding Jinhao was here” in Mandarin – at the 3500 year old Temple of Luxor was posted online on Friday.

Also relevant to the thread
youtu.be/rBD86MtElyI

Why does china keep unifying into a single country? Why not stay separated into several countries?

Broken pelvis maybe

this is pretty similar to what happens at the crab legs tray at the chinese buffet I go to

schrimp must be rare af in China. sad

Jesus fucking christ these kitchen sinks are like ants.

The white chinamen.

you and your shattered lower body spend 50 years in labor camp and your family gets shot for interfering in glorious state development!

This is why we can't have nice things.

LOL!

Holy fuck, my sides have left the solar system.

You want a chinese batman? Thats how you avoid a chinese batman.

Of course. Same middle class Chinese that constantly vandalize shit: , who will steal toilet paper: youtu.be/nGwK8lQej38 etc

>the fucking arm
Jesus.

what mean

>mfw I took the elevator and I did not die

What did she mean by this?

The saddest thing is that they don't even eat what they take. They just take pictures of it to show off to their friends and relatives that they are eating "luxury food" and it ends up getting wasted.

Disgusting subhumans...

kek

>took an escalator and didn't fall into the gears

gake and fay

MORE CHINESE PUBLIC SHAMING WEBMS IN THIS THREAD

that is so fake as fuck.

why do people still post that one

I love Chinese culture.

I'm guessing it was from a truck with the brakes stuck on. Heavy trucks use air brakes which use air to keep them OFF, if the air fails they lock up. That's why you will occasionally see those giant skid marks on the interstate. The air line failed on a semi truck and the brakes go on at 100% force.

If just one wheel loses air the truck driver might not notice and keep driving. That will force that one wheel to keep turning and the brakes will get super hot. That wheel probably fell off a truck that had the brake get so hot the entire hub failed and fell apart. That's why it was going so fast and on fire.

shit looks fake as fuck

Anyone got sauce video on this?

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/china-ponders-public-morality-after-video-of-gruesome-death/2017/06/11/e570f61e-4f11-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html

Don't give them traffic archive.is/6PD8u

100% staged. Just the excuse she needs when her husband finds her cunt stretched further than a circus tent. "Oh honey, it was that evil fence I fell on, not the fact that I was banging every foreign exchange student in college for a fiance visa out of this rice nigger shithole."

God damn, how does a society become so souless? I know the natural response is "Communism" but is that really all there is to it?

I've seen those cages before.....

At FUCKING PetSmart!

What are they being shamed for?

Stop saying it was communism. Does this sound like "great culture" to you?

>China has had a particularly rich history of cannibalism (喫人).[1] According to Key Ray Chong, while the Chinese people are not particularly different from other peoples as far as the practice of "survival cannibalism" is concerned, they also have a unique form of cannibalism which he terms "learned cannibalism." Learned cannibalism is "an expression of love and hatred, and a peculiar extension of Confucian doctrine."

>Particularly in ancient times, cannibalism was often practiced in China for culinary appreciation.[2] Exotic dishes were prepared for jaded upper-class palates in times of both health and sickness.

>Practising cannibalism for medical purposes is not uncommon in the world. Since the middle Tang Dynasty, some devoted sons cut out their thighs to let their sick parents eat them. Those sons were classified as "dutiful sons" in official and unofficial records

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cannibalism

It´s probably women that made other men cheat on their girlfriends/spouses.

Gotta say the longer I live in SF the more I despise the Chinese race. Truly vile people.

There's a local church that hands out free food on weekends to people in need. Most of the line is middle class Chinese people who will stand there for an hour or more just to get a bag of food that probably costs $10 to buy. Or they'll literally push and shove each other in the supermarket to get to the pallet of eggs that is on sale. Unless you're their direct family you might as well be a rodent to them.

Trips
Also more like this

I'd give my left nut to know the context of this video.

oh, well deserved them

YES WTF

communism plus being in a billion+ overpopulated nation. There are so many people that nobody matters. They are just expendable worker ants.

I live in Tokyo part of the year, and the Chinese hordes are highly obnoxious. Just try and visit a shrine without annoying chinks blocking everything. Pic very related.

>muh iq
>muh crime rate
chinks are fucking subhuman

Did you type that with one hand

People who live in East Asia, please redpill me on why the Chinese are so fucked up

Is it all East Asians? Is it just the Chinese?

yeah, fucking tourists doing the same thing you want to do when you are a tourist. What a bunch of assholes.

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=4wxwQ27dH5Y

This is editted. THe lady's arm never came off, that shit is probably broken though.

Read all the red pills in this thread

>writing a novel about a fake video

fucking autism

Makes sense. Russia has about 1/9th of the population of china and almost twice the landmass. Slavs are pretty subhuman from what I can tell but are capable of feeling some empathy.

The point has been raised that if China is so stable then how come those Chinese with investment capital seen determined to put their money anywhere but China?

They are the stereotypical new money tourist, like Americans are known for a while ago. Except there's a fuck load of them, and they would rather stand in the way, littler, and spit everywhere.

I'm ethnic Chinese. My old man makes me watch Chinese historical flicks. Shit's fucking insane man, I thought women today were treacherous but ancient Chinese were masters at bloodbaths.

>slavs are subhuman
A shekle for the good goy.

what the hell?

this is the most underaged, undersexed and pathetic post i have ever read. Holy shit man take off the red cap and try and talk to some actual people you fat faggot

Nerve gas

its electric shock you dopey cunt

Electroshock

Obviously nerve gas, you can literally see the nerves!

Jesus

More general electrocution?

fuck you
nice post, user.
that was indertesting

Does it really matter? I think its disgusting to treat an animal like that, let alone a gook. Its just china being a fucking backwards country. I hope it gets fucking nuked

Also, i dont know if this is china, might be some other south east asian countries but worth sharing/

Chinese come across to me as a people who are biologically autistic. With the occasional surplus of savants once in a while.
They also appear to unironically believe that soldiers should get killed en masse at points during a conflict, Europe tried that, one and a half times. the Half one being the dark ages and the other being WW1.

Aftermath of the car crashes you see around here.

>(((washington post)))

no thanks

Thanks God he had his helmet on

that boy is full nigger.

>not even a nigger
wtf

Looks Slavic