I'm so ready to be part of the 51st state. I can't wait to by able to pledge allegiance to the Flag...

I'm so ready to be part of the 51st state. I can't wait to by able to pledge allegiance to the Flag. It would be my dream to be able to vote for Trump on 2020 if we can vote for presidents by that time.

Don't get fooled by the rest of them, PR is mostly conservative. We have a Republican congresswoman, a republican governor, fuck even my mayor went to Trump's inauguration. Having us as a state will not automatically mean more Dem control.

you have to remain where you are

>

>Pic related
from my town's facebook here's my mayor on DJT inauguration

30k of you voted for rubio
50k of you voted for hillary

fuck you spic

fuck off boriqua, we all know JLo is (((their))) puppet

How many times are we supposed to fall for the same trick? You spics were supposed to give us California when we gave you amnesty.

We have never taken primaries seriously because we cannot vote for president.

Also there was a massive undocumented DNC corruption for the primaries. Almost all colleges where closed in effort to combat the overwhelming people who went motivated to vote for Sanders. My mother had to wait 2 hours and a half to be able to vote for him.

>spic beggar try to suck white dick really really hard and good

>he get insulted and humiliated

How does to feel to live w/ digntiy or honor? Even prostitute get something in exchange.

I fucking hate jlo. Marc Anthony is my favorite latin singer tho

>not daddy yankee

>w/

WITH dignity you fucking moron?

Come clean my white dick that you love do much with your filthy spic tongue, slave.

I love those low-iq sub-human mutts that think that licking our boots will change anything. You were born as an inferior race and you beg for your white master to rule you, you filthy useless slave.

I would gladly spit on your face but you're not worth my saliva.

>not reggaeton

I'm indifferent, I'm in the service and literally every Puerto Rican I met was staunchly right wing and blamed their islands doodoo economy on leftists, which is good but this doesn't suffice for those who remain and elect leftists on the island. At least they hate Mexicans.

this is hilarious because I have white skin and I have green eyes. But please do continue to think that somehow you are superior to me. You will at least feel better about your shitty life even if you were born a FUCKING WHITE MALE and fucked it up because of your own autism

23 percent won't get you statehood.

Dude honestly you can't blame them. Remember that our media here is bought and when people look for US news they get it from all this mainstream left media. The general youth is literally brainwashed to believe that what CNN and other MSM says is true.

But at the same time i think the majority of them would take the red pill really easily if you just show them the truth and they are willing to hear it. It's just that they don't have access to any other news that is not CNN, NBC, Huffington, thehill, etc

what the fuck is wrong with your hand?

the boycott is so goddamn stupid. In the ballot there was 3 options. Statehood, Independence or Status Quo. There was literally no excuse to not exercise your right to vote in a democracy. In democracy, those who do not participate do not count

Based Puerto Ricans are welcome here. Be wary of mainstream media and shills trying to convert you though

Don't try to argue with these white autists. The only thing they have to be proud of is pale skin which is why they brag so fucking much about it.

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Being white doesn't mean shit unless you're rich, in the top 10% of looks or charisma, or you have power.

>being this assblasted