Why are seemingly normal women becoming more slutty

Why are seemingly normal women becoming more slutty.

sluts get social media attention

they want social media attention, simple

It's their true nature.
That's why women were second class citizens.

But for what ends? Just to get likes?

Jewish media, SJW's perpetuating "sex positivity", white men not having a backbone and calling a slut a slut, the list goes on.

(((moral subversion)))

But will hey ever be wife material again?

Woman are far more likely to have their entire support system all be in academia, where Feminism has normalized the notion that women are just like men, far beyond what is actually compatible with reality. Promiscuity is treated the same, never mind the risk of pregnancy, the more taxing nature on the body and mind of being a literal cum-dumpster.

Even typing this I feel kind of weird kind of pseudo complaining about women being ok with being used and abused, it's advantageous for me, but probably not over all for society.

>some woman love sex
>fucking slutty!

>some man love sex
>based maga kek alpha

Women have always been sluts. For thousands of years they were part of harems. We evolved under the arrangement. It wasn't until civilization began to thrive and men saw the value of harnessing the beta workforce to improve social conditions as a whole that social norms were put in place to guarantee betas access to women that prior to that they were denied under the harem arrangement. As a result, women were thrust into a system having to abide these social norms or face ostracism, and they were placed into marriages by their fathers under the dowry system. This system, in one form or another, with only slight variations, prevailed over the great majority of western civilization (and in various forms, every other civilization as well).

Enter the Jews, with their social revolutionary bullshit. They tore down the traditions of our ancestors, and "liberated" women, and consequentially, women reverted to their harem-era behavior that they evolved under. They are no longer facing serious social pressure to conform to traditional civilizational norms that are no longer being enforced, and they are all part of harems again. This time, the harem alpha is the state, which provides them with protection, resources, and polices the behavior of betas to keep them in line on behalf of these women. Sexually, they all chase after the same handful of chad cocks, until they tire of it and pull one of the beta providers in their orbit to supplement the resources provides by the state,

Sluts get attention from social media. Average women don't get attention from social media. It makes look like we have slut problem. But it is not a problem. Sluts are a small minority. It is similar to mass shooting and media. Media made mass shooting look like it is a big problem in the US but it is not.

I agree

>but it is not

You mean it wasn't until Obama came along.

Women can love sex and have as much of it as they want and not be called a slut.
The secret is to stick with one man.

Women have reduced themselves to sex items. That is now their means of fulfillment. They crave attention. Some don't realize but others do realize, some even realize it's stupid and they can't explain it, but they can't stop craving it. It's why women require a firm, loving family. Without the borders set out by family, they are loose projectiles, more often than not ending up unhappy over a sense of lack of satisfaction in their lives which they try to fill with short pleasures.

She doesn't look normal, she looks like a mystery-brown instagram thot. You can tell by that horrid face she's making like some kind of Muddy Marilyn Monroe.

This is also her

T H I C C

>Instagram's hottest minifridge women strutting their stuff (number 6 WILL surprise you!)

No open punishment or stigma for being a slut anymore. Women can still opt not to be whores, and many do, but slutty behavior comes with no social consequences at this point.

Men need to have an impulse to conquer, and it takes actual effort and confidence to get laid as a man. Same can't be said for women. Women are also more damaged in the long run by having a lot of sexual partners.

Mesmerized with all things Jewish.

>Master Key
>Broken Lock

Learn the difference

This.

Its all about exposure. Most women I know personally don't look good enough to do slutty social media.

OI SHUT IT DOWN

Jesus, there are more of these then you guys truly realize.

Most of the sluts look like this.

Because they can?

Ez.

Feminism

>leaf

Hm, good question

I dont care, I would smash daily. I like em a little thicc