I have a question Sup Forums

I have a question Sup Forums

So the Jews want to eliminate white people via manipulation of culture and politics, but why?

What do they gain with white people gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You must not have heard about Sabattean Frankism yet

>what to (((they))) stand to gain with intelligent predators gone?

Gee, I don't know Bob.

Those are small sects of an already small group of people.

Frankism is valid and Sabbatai is considered an apostate whose teachings are considered quite esoteric and not exactly general knowledge for the average Jew to know.

Are you claiming white people are predators of Jews? Then shouldn't you be gotten rid of? Since you are after all the one who has initiated the violence.

Oh I dunno, they're landlocked in a small nation surrounded on all sides and need a means to expand their People...

Ya think??

You're talking about Israeli Jews, I'm talking about Jews in general.

Even then, the people surrounding Israel aren't white, how then does demolishing white people make Israel bigger?

It's evolution. They want to ascend above their superiors. Of course, they never will.

Never.

Whites are efficient, strategic, organized, scientific, and motivated. They pose an existential potential threat to any culture or race that is less so.

Jews have proven to be all those things.
Read enough about business or science and you'll encounter quite a few Jewish names.

How are you asking this if you already know about the Sabbateans?
>but why?
We're their biggest threat. Apparently Germany was #1, because they've been trying to crush them for over a century.
>What do they gain with white people gone?
We don't go away. Not in the *traditional* sense anyway, just become good little slaves. LITERAL slaves, this time.
>Implying they didn't have any other choices about where to set up shop and deliberately picked the worst possible spot anyway

Seems kind of obvious. Any retarded population is incredibly easy to control. Also, an identity-less brown horde are perfect interchangeable worker drones for their (((capitalistic))) endeavors

It's not about removing white people, it's about assimilating the races. Erasing ethnic identity makes us easier to control.

As I stated before, Sabbatai's views are not indicative of the whole of Judaism.
He's an esoteric thinker who later renounced his Judaism. It doesn't make much sense why his views out of all of the Jewish thinkers would be the most prominent among the community.
You really only learn about Sabbtai if you are in Rabbinical school or study Judaism/Philosophy.

because with out the white mans empathy and sense of honour the world will fall

asians without guidence and strict ethics turn on eachother over simple matters

the rest of the races are hive minds who run on sensory input
>food
>pussy
>drugs

they are easy to control because they have no though process for the future and they act in the short term

the plan is for a single government or atleast way less than there is

they essentially want a handfull of rulers with the control of multiple countries and a slave class that has no self identification or conflicting thought

they dont need to phsyically work the fields but they can consume and be wage cucks with low iq jobs and their sensory inputs flooded with trash and brainwashing to continue the cycle

it only take a couple generations to breed out the fight and change their whole perspective of reality

>be born
>lied to from birth that you are living in hell and the rulers are gods who own your souls
>dont even know how to write
>barely can communicate with others because theres no schools
>inbreeding and agression directs evolution
>become low iq

Okay so they don't want to wipe us out but to control us. How did they get into these positions of control?

Let me rephrase- because white people are all those things plus more or less the only race who pose a potential threat in fighting back against Jewish subversion.

they wanna eliminate Christianity
whites are the ones who developed and still follow what is left of it, if anything

After the whites are gone, the Jews will turn their orc armies onto the lighter skinned asians.

By masquerading as whites.

The World.

You could almost say Jews are Cain and whites are Abel?
Cut from the same cloth but decide to use their talents differently?

How could white people have been so gullible?

>what are masons
>what are bilderbrgs
>what are zionists
>what are bolsheviks
>what are marxists
>what are scientologists
>what are skullnbones
>what are saturn cultists
>what are satanists
>what are insert here

they have been planning this for a long time

They are not the Jews but rather they who call themselves Jews but are not Jews. They are the Synagogue of Satan.

Take a look at things about Zionism. They've essentially conned the entire Christian base of the United States into being Christian Zionists. That makes them the "good guys" to your average american, especially among "conservatives." They also are untouchable, if you dare say anything negative about them, there are cries of antisemitism and "Nazism"

>masons
a fraternity that accepts people from all denominations
>bilderbergs
a jewish surname maybe? other than that it's a conference
>zionists
people for the state of israel
>bolsheviks
people influenced by
>marxists
people influenced by marx
>scientologists
wingdings
>skullnbones
didn't know the Bush family was Jewish
>saturn cultists
haven't seen them around recently
>satanists
edgy teens

Christians stand in their way of world domination.

Its crazy that they decided on this thousands of years ago and are still sticking to it.

Usury was where it began. The good little Christians of yesteryear can't give or take loans with each other so they let Shlomo do it for them, allowing the Jews to get loaded from all the debts that accrue.

And you basically explained for me why I asked the question about Zevi in the first place, as you gotta already some prior knowledge on the Jews before he comes up. I'm still in the early stages of learning about him and his followers, but if the claims I've seen are true, there only need to be a few select followers in very high places to make a major dent.

my mistake rabbi

Jews make fun of Jews all the time though. Jews I've met know they have big noses and are sheisters.
But why shouldn't they have a country? A place to call their own?

The way puts it makes it seem like it is white people's stupidity and lack of self-sufficiency that put Jews in powers.

As a retort to you saying there only needs to be a few in power I would agree, but where's the proof that Sabbateans are in power? How the hell did an esoteric sect of "Jews" get into all the most powerful positions?

>why shouldn't they have a country?
They already have the Jewish Autonomous Oblast if that's where a bunch of Khazars want to hide.

There's a brilliant bit in, "The Anglo-American Establishment" by Carrol Quigley that laments the mistake of trying to work with the Jews and how they never could be satisfied and screwed up everything.

>Jewish Autonomous Oblast
is still a subject of the Russian Federation.

I would like to read what part you are talking about in that book.

Keep in mind the Jewish presence in terms of American society only really began post WW2. Coasting on the Holocaust/wave of sympathy as a result, it really showed it's face in the Vietnam era only. The 70s/80s/90s were economically awesome, so people fell asleep, and support for Israel became a partisan issue in USA.

There's an entire chapter about Israel as one of the several experiments of the British Empire trying to reform the world for great ideals of mankind.

It's an unfortunately short chapter. I really would have liked to have read more. But it's funny as hell how assblasted he was that the Jews were just horrible motherfuckers and a mistake but it wouldn't be polite to go on about it.

Lurkmoar, the thread.

It's not due to stupidity of whites, throughout history Jews have been called out for their meddling. This is all a fairly recent situation in the grand scheme of things. Hitler removed the Jews from their positions of power in Wiemar Germany only about 80 or so years ago. With the defeat of Nazi Germany and the propagation of their holocaust stories, they became untouchable. They also have controlled positions of influence in major propaganda outlets, like Hollywood.

One thing I can agree on is America cares far too much about Israel and not enough about its own people. I just can't bring myself to believe that Jews are behind everything though.

It seems too easy.

Think of it as US-Russia relations. Is Russia good boys dindu nuffin? Of course not.

But the US is run by horrible back-stabing Jews, so instead of having some kind of truce, they cause the US to always betray Russia at every turn. Now we can't have normal relations and the Jews are so happy they can finally stir up WW3 because they are evil satantic talmudic bablylonians who worship satan and hate life with all their being, not real Jews anyway.

So much clearer! Thanks!

Happy to help. Pick up a history book, even if it's the very short one I mentioned.

Or you can open wikijudea and learn about the Babylonian diaspora and the Talmud. Don't thank me now. Thank me later.

They're not behind EVERYTHING, but they have held more influence than you give them credit for. They have been influential in the places that count in our recent history.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

They aren't alone. There are willing conspirators of all kind.

Like this. Need to dig deeper to see if this connection is genuine. With all the "degeneracy" being pushed, it would make a lot of sense.
Why would anyone assume "Oh, this guy is getting rich off the interest I owe him, he's surely gonna use it to finance his project for world conquest that won't be complete for centuries to come"? I'm just saying it was a case of Christians following their doctrine closely, and it went horribly awry.
Any goy pushing globalism, multicultarlism, diversity and the like is on their side, making things easier for them. Whether they know it or not.

Of course as said one could argue they aren't being inspired by Jewish creed rather they are inspired by baseness and human lust/greed.

I recognize a difference in cultures/ideology causes rifts within a society and I do think societies should be united by ideology whereas Hitler thought they should be united by race.

I guess I'm coming from a place where I almost consider Jews white because they seem so similar and Jews I've known have been nice and gracious people.

They are a parasite that kills the host. What is there to understand?

>video blocked in france
Thanks jewtube

Jews aren't white. First of all, let's be clear in our terminology. We're talking about Israel (aka Jacob) who descends from Shem, son of Noah. This is where the word "Semite" comes from.

Shem has light brown skin, not white. If we take Jews at their own word, then whites descend from Japheth, brother of Shem. As such, whites like the Ashkenazim, descended from Ashenaz, son of Gomer, son of Japheth, granted the land of the Khazars, all acording to the Jews' own testament, are not of Israel.

he answer your OP later in the video btw

So the Ashkenazi are not true-Jews in other words? We need only to be worried about the dark Jews?

No, the Kingdom of Khazaria was force-converted by the king to Judaism at about 800AD as a political movement to position itself against the Muslims to the South and the Byzantines to the West. This is why the are the Synagogue of Satan: they are the ones who call themselves Jews but are not Jews.

Dark Jews have little to no relevance. Ask Israel about dark Jews and they will come back with genetic tests that exclude real Jews worse than Hitler ever did.

your iq is literally subhuman level.
You are a terrible contribution to the white race

You're posting on an online Bhutanese Poker Playhouse and you're passing judgements.

Not that I don't believe you but can I have a source?

Example and sources
>preferably on teachings which produce results

I'm sure there are sources that cover this in detail from back in the day and age where you were literally Hitler to say such a thing and you burned niggers all day and wore funny costumes.

What I found useful was to have to read a lot and put all this together on my own. Whether it's the bible or the koran or the talmud or the tanakh, or even the dead sea scrolls. Read it yourself.

Example and sources for which statement?

Frankism being valid is a personal opinion and you can look up Sabbatai yourself to find out everything I said.

Better yet ask a Jew if they know who Sabbatai is, unless they're a Rabbi, they probably won't know.

I've been meaning to read The Bible cover-to-cover for some time, King James is still a classic or should I go for another version?

1) Revenge. We have kicked them out of countries and murdered their peers. Now they want us to suffer. They don't care if its their own fucking fault they got kicked out. They don't care that it happened long ago by people who are dead. They want us to pay.

2) Whites are hard to control and manipulate. We are smart and every once and a while fight back when the Jews get too out of line. Blacks are dumb as shit and Jews know it. The Jews want total domination and whites are in their way for their all intensive purpose.

3) They are masters of the now but failures of the future. The make good short term actions and have no issues exploiting a situation. They support minority issues and incite them to riot to keep attention away from the fact they control your media and government. They will destroy a company within a short period in the name of making a quick buck. They don't see how those riots are going to destroy the country. They don't act in the long term. For example before the 2008 recession the Jews were playing around with subprime mortgages and the housing market. When the system crashed a lot of them were left broke and shocked, so they used those connections in government to give them bailout. They never think about the consequences down the line. They don't see removing white people as a risk because that requires long term thinking.

this goes back to christianity and various end of day prophecies. the gentiles (the whites) were conned into believing in jesus so they would shield the jews and carry them forward. the price they paid is that the jews sort of gave up their chosen people status for a while. the jews end game is to push the whites back down and to reclaim their chosen people status and retain it. they already got the shit skins on a leash and doing their bidding they just have to finish the plan and bring down the whites.

I like KJV but it's hard to understand.

I had a Jew in the family once and he explained how they have a tic-tac-toe board to study the Torah with the main text in the middle and interpretations all around. Sounds like a good idea to me considering how shit a lot of priests are at homilies or whatever your particular sect of Christianity practices.

jew "science/religion" is manufactured by consensus.
>if we get enough people to parrot our beliefs eventually people will fall for it.

Because only whites and east asians are aware of the undermining nature of jews. Ofc we are an enemy of the jew and the jew understands this. In order to get global communist hegemony, the jew needs to purge the superior races so they can easily control the lesser races.

>initiated the violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Look how easy it was for jews to completely control the blacks and mexicans with their rap music and gangster glorification. Ofcourse the whites always maintain curious independence from jewish machinations (like science, art and engineering) but that is also happening to whites now like Antifa and you can see the jews attempts at controlling the white right of america.