Is eating fast food 3 times a week degenerate

Is eating fast food 3 times a week degenerate.

Not if youre bulkan
But since youre a 220 lb fat fuck, yes it is

Eating it once, ever, is degenerate.

I had two burgers, an order of fries, and a milkshake yesterday.

A snack for the typical American

Eating it once per week is degenerate.

Make your own food you lazy nigger.

not if you work a white collar high impact job with a hectic schedule that gives you no other choice but to eat fast food.

It depends on what you order and whether or not you exercise regularly

>meat
>veg
>bread
>"degenerate" because of some libshit meme

literally nothing wrong with op pic. Man up and eat a burger pussy.

I think I've eaten fast food 3 times in my entire life. I vote yes.

I make my own that aren't fried in shitty cheap oil and have handfuls of salt in them.

Is it degenerate to act degeneratively?
/thread

Very it's why I'm 5'11 and 290.

I honestly can't remember the last time I had fast food. It's been years

>no other choice but to eat fast food.
>no other choice

Ever heard of a chicken and salad sandwich on wholemeal and a piece of fruit, merryfat?

A well made hamburger is fine. McD and Burger Kang and Jack in my Ass are all literally poison. They have the same qualities and chemical components of addictive drugs.
If you go somewhere that serves fresh ingredients then a hamburger can be a good meal.

Wtf is wholemeal? Some Roo Roper Aussie bullshit?

Overall calorie count is what matters. Don't eat 3000 calories a day and you won't be a fat fuck

is that five guys? that shit is really good man

kek. merryfat education.

Yes.

I eat it twice a day, as long as your dont have the body of some weak faggot you can handle it

But in all seriousness, is it a type of bread?

For weight, yes. But for other health considerations, like avoiding ass-cancer, you don't want to be living on beef burgers.

It's the opposite of degenerate. You're supporting capitalism and the American way every time you have a McDouble.

Yes. Made with the whole grain, as opposed to white bread.

>Is eating fast food 3 times a week degenerate.
no...being a tub of lard is degenerate. if you can eat fast food three times a week and stay in shape then go for it. IIFYM desu

>aussieland
>eating depressing prison tier food

that's a meal for chicks, not men.

I avoid whole grains like the plague

So it's wheat bread.

And ass-cancer is a disease for YOU.

>no other choice
>being too fucking lazy to pack your own lunch the night before

It depends which restaurant and what you are ordering. If your order includes bread / fries / chocolate then yes its fucking degenerate. Eliminate sugar / carbs wherever you can, a serving of fruit in the AM is fine.
>double whataburger with no bun, add bacon / jalapeƱos, fixings on the side, and a fried egg. It comes on a tray with a knife/fork, drink water or milk.

ITT: People trying to live forever

These guys get it

For me, it's the McChicken.

One burger for each tit.

If you leave your house just to go Taco Bell or McDonalds it is degenerate.

Fast food is fine if you eat it every now and again because you are too busy to get a proper meal or cook yourself.

A delicious pizza can be made with 15 minutes of labor and 2 hours total for about 3 dollars per 2000 kcal pizza. A burger and fries can be made in 15 minutes for 1 dollar per large burger and fries. You have no excuse to be eating out, period.

>not using medium-high hot cast iron filled with a good bit of cottonseed oil with overhead fan running full tilt
>not sprinkling salt over the meat ball and then pressing it into the pan with a spatula to make a perfectly imperfect flat patty
>not flipping it over and seeing glorious fonds of crispy dead cow flesh
>not dropping a small chunk of mild cheddar on it
>not pouring/wiping out all the fat and slamming two buttered buns on the pan, toasting both sides
>not having the best fucking burger you could ever make with no barbecue required
I'm vegan but even if I can make a godlike burger in a matter of minutes. Sort your life out faggots. Clean your room and get good at cooking ffs.

I eat it about that many times per year while im here at home.
Unless im in california, ill stuff my face with In-N-Out as much as i can while i visit family.

It tastes better. Even if I use a deep fryer at home, and hand cut/soak my own fries. It almost as a rule tastes better when you go out.

It might be nothing more but a cognitive bias, but the perception of enhanced taste is at least real.

In n Out is never degenerate.

Good thing I became vegetarian
It forces me to eat more healthy food

I eat fast food at least five times a week but I also work out 4-5 times a week and I'm 19 so I still look good. It's helping my gains. I think my insides are not very healthy though.

Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese is the king of McD's sandwiches, but I have a little special place in my heart for the McChicken

The Filet o Fish too

Vegetarian here. This is nonsense.

Yes. Quit the carbs and sugar. The government is turning you into a girl

All food not homegrown and raised on your personal farm is "fast food"

I'm torn between the double quarter pounder with cheese and the little cheese burgers. They're both delicious but they have a different feel to them.

same desu

>tfw fish and chips 4 days a week

Stop eating fast food. It's overpriced for what you're getting and it's awful for you.

Every time you eat fast food, you shorten your lifespan.

You might know it as brown bread.
Its just a healthier type of bread compared to white bread.

>Every time you eat fast food, you shorten your lifespan.
go on if not a meme

>brown is better than white
nice psy-ops aussie

yes

diner food is just as bad and often worse. Also, super size me got a bunch of stuff wrong. Sugar is poison though.

if you do this go to a couple healthy places a week. souplantation and panera bread are a couple of good options.

Not if it's your weekly cheat meal. I wish I had in n out where I live, that'd be my cheat meal. At least I have Tastee Freez.

What is it like to be wrong?

fuck off you leafy cunt
>Whole grains contain all parts of the grain kernel. But refined grains, like the flour used to make white bread, have had the fiber-dense bran and the nutrient-rich germ processed out, leaving only the starchy endosperm.

It's not healthy to eat only vegetables. Most unhealthy food is made out of corn or flour with some fats and sugars.

There are people that actually believe this shit.

I was just yanking your chain, man. I know that brown bread is better than the overly-procesed white bread which has lost its' useful nutrients in the bleaching process.

>implying you have an argument other than "how much were they paid to publish that"

Get fucked.

Had that last night. First fast food I've had in a couple of months. Shit twice this morning

>Quit drinking mead, Sven, the chieftan is turning you into a girl

Go die your early death, degenerate.

If you exercise enough it shouldnt really be an issue, especially since all that protein helps with muscle growth.

>majority of human history all food was precious and starvation was common for a decent amount of the population
>today food is so common and bountiful you can make shitty meal that has more nutrients than majority of slop or water soup that people ate in all of history beforehand and sell for less than 1/10 of the minimal hourly wage.

Men tens of thousands of years ago mainly ate meat tho... (makes you think)

What you are experiencing is called cognitive dissonance. As soon as you accept truth into your life you will not longer feel frustrated

>eating

DEGENERATE!

Eating fast food isn't, but unless you're reviewbrah 3 times a week is too much.

Also, neck yourself for not looking at the sticky.