Long story short...

Long story short, Ill be studying abroad in a small Austrian village next year and Im an American who for the sake of the discourse is lower upper class. I have this weird fantasy of meeting some super hot Austrian village girl and bringing her back to America. American girls honestly are all thots or collegegirls and Im hoping theres some wife material in the Austrian village content with a traditional family role and willing to bear many children. What say you about Austrians

>lower upper class
What

Im in a position where Ill have a great job in the financial world, if that effects an answer.

Are you a fucking kike?!

By lower upperclass, I meant im an upper class member but not top tier or anything

Where tf will you study in an Austrian village? Small Austrian villages have Universities?

No. German and Russian mix, hints of Scotch Irish.

>118 #
Its a foreign campus of an American school.

Chinese guy met this German girl in the black outfit while he was studying there as an exchange student.

>Chinese guy met this German girl in the black outfit while he was studying there as an exchange student.
They started dating

your spaghetti is coming out of your pockets even on the internet. how can you expect to get a qt austrian gf

>>Chinese guy met this German girl in the black outfit while he was studying there as an exchange student.

This is what 30-thousand-millionaires say when they describe themselves.

>>>Chinese guy met this German girl in the black outfit while he was studying there as an exchange student.
And he brought her back to live with him in China while she is studying to be doctor in China

>9Ie0se6y
Eh, shes alright.

Why the fuck do you think this shit belongs on Sup Forums? What went through your insect brain as you thought "Personal blog thread? Better post it on a politics board". For fucks sake there is Sup Forums, /bant/, and virtually fucking everywhere else on the internet to post this trash. NOT POLITICS YOU FUCKING BRAINLET.

Mind poison. I cucked two Russian-fucking Chinks in China almost too easily. It ain't natural.

not politics

Honestly, I'm not looking for sex. Just a good wife, American girls are idolatrous cunts. Either they don't go to college and their total thots or they do go to college, fuck a thousand guys, and work till their 30 and have no kids. I honestly wonder what this Austrian village will be like. Do they like Americans?

Fuck off. This is a socio political post in every respect.

I feel you, bro. I met an Austrian gril at an academic conference, we drank, and we fucked. I'm still with her, and I want to marry her, but she won't move to the United States (although she has visited me here before). I'm applying for a job in Austria now to be close to her. That's not the only reason - I'm eminently qualified for the Austrian job, which is smack in the middle of my research interests - but in my mind it is the most important reason.
You can have an Austrian or German qt3.14 if you want. Here's the thing the European bros do not want to hear, but which I hear all the time: European men are self-centered and care more for their cars than for their women. The women look at Americans singing a national anthem and taking pride in their country, their race, and their family, and they see what they want deep down inside. There are plenty of German and Austrian women who want a man who can love a woman without feeling shame for not being gay-friendly, who can love his country without shame for not being migrant-friendly, and who is willing to give her a traditional marriage.
Just don't expect to bring her back to America. You'll be moving overseas like I'm planning on doing. The European trads are, well, trad. They believe in living among their people.

Means living in his rich parents basement with a monthly allowance.

No it's not. It's you posting some gay shit about planning your fantasy. I will crash this fucking thread with no survivors

Youre a fucking faggot dude

>hurt durr my personal attention thread is politics
You are part of the cancer shitting up this board.
Free pass straight to page 10 and beyond

nice LARP-ing there.

nice LARP-ing there.

>n gril
Did you speak to her in German or English? Im contemplating learning German before I leave, I here its not too hard

He's probably not LARPing, and his story reminds me of my night in Sydney

>meet german backpacker
>fuck her in a park 15 minutes later
>see her the next day walking in the street arm in arm with her chink boyfriend from China

really made me think you know

Both. And a few other languages. Like I said, we met at an academic conference: we're both over-educated. Don't think for a second that you can move to any German-speaking country without learning at least some basic German. Try reading the Spiegel in German. When you can read that, you're ready.

why are non-jewish americans not banned from europe yet?

>we're both over-educated
Just don't OD on avocado toast.
>Der Spiegel
Fuck, isn't that the magazine that's impossible to read even for most native speakers?

To put it another way, one you will hear if you ever attempt to obtain an Austrain qt3.14, why should she have any respect for you if you don't respect her enough to learn her language?

fuck chinks

/r/asianmasculinity pls go

> Just don't OD on avocado toast.
I won't.
> Fuck, isn't that the magazine that's impossible to read even for most native speakers?
That was the standard when I was an undergrad many, many years ago. I took German in high school and then again as a summer course in college, where the course bore the unofficial name "From Nothing to Nietzsche." I spent long nights deciphering Der Spiegel and its ad-hoc compound nouns, and I profited from it. If you want a German-speaking wife, you have to be able to impress her. You have to better yourself and work hard to do it. If you're not up to the challenge, you're not up to the reward either.

Im going to learn the language definitely

Remember that you are an American. It is your duty to your uncle Sam to be the best goddamned American you can be. You will rise to any challenge, you will overcome any obstacle, and you will have whatever you want because you will better yourself. That's what it means to be an American. If you want an Austrian wife, you will have her, because you will work for your goals. You will be all that you can be, because that's not a slogan to you, that's who you are.

Thank you. That's really encouraging

he
let that chink be poor for the next moment
that slut will suck some other cock

women are fucked in the head

Always be on time. It's not like America where everyone is "fashionably late". This isn't a joke. You need to ALWAYS be on time because everything is on time there.

Being late (even ONE MINUTE) is considered nigger behavior.

You have been warned.

You can probably do that.

I'd bet many German or Austrian girls would like Americans, unless they are rapid leftists.

I just don't know about the "traditional" part though, even in villages the young people are hardly religious.

I really hope you aren't a dindu, though

Thank you sir. Im legit writing these tips down. I honestly hope to find a trad wife there

Im a German/Russian mix and a bit Scotch Irish too

Good luck user achieve the impossible, i mean it

>he believes in the traditional wife meme

Girls are not that diffrent from the USA here so don't expect wonders. They are sluts like everywhere else in the world.

good luck

nice story bro

>I'd bet many German or Austrian girls would like Americans
kinda this but you gotta meet the right one. theres plenty of german qts who don't like whats going on in their country
t. met one a year ago

nice story bro

>bringing her back to america
Had me until there
America will be hardly white by the time your kids are coming out, raise them in a non nigger infested hellhole where they could, say I don't know, not listen to rap music every waking our