What If I Told You The Ark Of The Covenant is in Wales?

A six part series following the work of author/historians Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett. The nine books they have so far researched and published document over 30 years of forensic historical investigation into ancient history. Their findings are controversial, which seem to be hugely feared by figures within academia, some of whom are Professors yet have no qualifications. They have suffered multiple smear campaigns, apalling corruption and even murder attempts. This series documents their struggle to get the truth out and into offical channels. We also look into their groundbreaking findings, some of which mean history needs to be re-written. They started out searching for King Arthur and found more than they bargained for.

youtube.com/watch?v=bFimBXMFNmI

51°37'52.35" N 3°22'14.33" W

Find it Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DQcfFD17_8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant
youtube.com/watch?v=f7dNgM57lSc
youtube.com/watch?v=8GOcttn4VwE&t=894s
youtube.com/watch?v=uOwHP7G07C4
youtube.com/watch?v=1HfN2oplfUw
youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo2VKrP7c
youtube.com/watch?v=sUrdDJxv9AM
youtube.com/watch?v=3wY4iZcs8pY
youtube.com/watch?v=zNBd2mgW9RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MyESY7ld9Kc&t=420s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the video where he mentions the mound.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DQcfFD17_8

thanks OP

bump

Somebody bump this. We need more people to get involved.

What's the Arc of the covenant and why is it important?

Bampity bamp

BUMP, this has so much potential

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant

bump this

Bump

what the fuck is this shit? can someone post the evidence from the video?

>let me google that for you!
Fucking piss drinker.

Who cares about this kike shit...I thought you all were Nazis.

You can't fucking read?

Wales:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7dNgM57lSc

Hitler said that the official religion of the Reich was Christianity

>What If I Told You The Ark Of The Covenant is in Wales?

Dig it up and show us or STFU

You know that by linking a wikipedia page, essentially undermined all interest in your shitty thread. Eat my cum homo. If you can't explain it yourself, then you obviously have NOTHING to say about the arc of the covenant. Little bitch. Stop wasting my time. Out!

I don't live in Wales but if some fag who lives near the mound can dig it up and post it.fuck it

Cringe tier conspiracy nonsense. God himself declared that the Ark would pass from memory, and never be found or visited, or made again.

>"And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more." Jeremiah 3:16

Imagine if Sup Forums found the ark. Can someone create a Ark general to find it

>You know that by linking a wikipedia page, essentially undermined all interest in your shitty thread. Eat my cum homo. If you can't explain it yourself, then you obviously have NOTHING to say about the arc of the covenant. Little bitch. Stop wasting my time. Out!

You literally can't be this autistic. Read the wikipedia page you cum guzzling faggot I don't need to explain shit about something that a 6 year old knows about.

> Rhys Davies is Welsh
it's all true m8s

it's all true

It doesn't exist user.Even if you take the bible as the literal truth a wooden boat stranded on a mountain top for thousands of years is going to rot away to nothing

spoiler alert...it's in heaven

Its that box Moshe used to store the stone tablets and some other shit i can't remember like his foreskin maybe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOU!

time wasting moron.

I meant the covenant. It couldn't of eroded away because it was covered in gold

I would respond that you are gay.

If you can't summarise something for the sake of interest gaining then go kill yourself.

>wooden boat
That's Noah's ark dipshit

are you fuckin stupid?

The Ark of the Covenant and Noah's Ark are different things, dipshit. Yeah, neither of these mythical objects were real but still, fucking hell.

Gold gets stolen

More recently, Wilson and Blackett began a search for what was known as 'The Greatest Work of the Cymru' - Cyfrangon. This is allegedly a massive, hollow, man-made hill concealed somewhere in Wales (similar to Silbury Hill). Treasure hunters in Wales have long sought this fabled hill in which, it is believed, lie several objects of tremendous historical and archaeological value, many of which may be covered in gold or copper.

The use of deep ground probing metal detection and analysis equipment revealed non ferrous metal artefacts some fifteen feet below the surface of the hill at Twyn y Glog, near Ynysybwl in mid Glamorgan. Further investigation by collaborators proved that the original height of the hill lies some 30 or more metres below the Ordnance Survey height, and that the hill is therefore an artificial construct. (Berkly, G., 2007).
No further tests have been made to date (10 September 2007).

youtube.com/watch?v=8GOcttn4VwE&t=894s

BINGO!

>"And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail." Revelation 11:19

you dont believe the Ark of the Covenant is real

The ark of the covenant is a gold-covered wooden chest described in the Book of Exodus as containing the two stone tablets of the Ten Commandments.

this is a scene from a documentary - it shows the last time the Ark was in Human hands (Uncovered) I believe the Nazi's had access to it, and if I remember correctly the US Government has it now in a warehouse somewhere.

Just be careful guys, you know what they say you play with Fire and you'll get Wet.

youtube.com/watch?v=uOwHP7G07C4

Here is a (((you)))

thank you. That's what I'm here for

Ultimately, it contained the two stone tablets of the Law, Aaron's staff that sprouted leaves as a sign from God that the priesthood of Israel belonged to the Levite Tribe, a pot of Manna, and 12 stones taken from the bed of the Jordan River when Israel crossed it to take the Promised Land, one for each of the 12 Tribes.

Interviews with Alan Wilson
youtube.com/watch?v=1HfN2oplfUw

youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo2VKrP7c

I thought it was in a temple in Morocco

Why does jesus look so done

Alien nuclear reactor used to manipulate weather and matter is where?

It surprises me that people do not believe in the Covenant.

This is the most interesting interview of him

youtube.com/watch?v=sUrdDJxv9AM

When was the last recorded keeping place of the Ark?

What if I told you niggers tongue my angus?

I think it's from His 40 days in the desert.

Me too, I'm surprised there were people that didn't know what it was.

I've always felt there was something holy and overlooked about Wales.

have you been to Wales before?

I get it, it sucks being a pollack, but you have to figure out a better way to express yourself than by shrieking like a hungry baby with a poopy diaper.

Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have uncovered physical evidence of two King Arthurs. The latter day stories of King Arthur have pushed two very real Kings together into one mighty mythical character. Wilson and Blackett in their detective work have specified a dynasty of 80 British Kings, two of whom were called Arthur seperated by 6 generations. Once they had pin point St Peters Church (North East of Bridgend in South Wales) as the most likely resting place of King Arthur II, they bought the building and carried out an excavation.

youtube.com/watch?v=3wY4iZcs8pY

Just an FYI, the Ark is in Yemen, and that's why there's currently a war there.

No It's not faggot. It's in wales.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNBd2mgW9RQ

Wilson and Blackett claim that the ancient Welsh people, the Cymric were originally called the Khumry who were the lost tribes of Israel. Incredibly they also claim to have deciphered "undecipherable" Etruscan inscriptions because the alphabet is an older version of the Coelbren alphabet used by ancients in Britain. They also claim to have used this language to allow them to interprate evidence indicating the tribes brought the Ark of The Covenant to Britain where it may still reside and they believe they know where it is. In addition they have pinpointed a place where they claim the Holy Cross (Christ's cross) is hidden behind a wall in a Welsh hillside.

This what (((They))) are hiding.

Enamel Yews
Enamels Yew
Leeways Men
Meal Weensy
Lame Weensy
Male Weensy
Lawmen Eyes
Laymen Wees
Laymen Ewes
Namely Wees
Namely Ewes
Meanly Wees
Meanly Ewes
Males Weeny
Lames Weeny
Meals Weeny
Measly Ween
Mealy Weens
Weals Yemen
Weals Enemy
Wales Yemen
Wales Enemy
Seamy Newel
Anew Seemly
Wane Seemly
Wean Seemly
Yawns Melee
Yawn Melees
A Seemly New
A Seemly Wen
A Yemen Slew
A Enemy Slew
A Seem Newly
A Weensy Elm
A Weeny Elms
Easel New My
Easel Wen My
Lease New My
Lease Wen My
Weasel En My
Leeway En Ms
Enema We Sly
Lea Weens My
Lea Weeny Ms
Lea Em Newsy
Lea Me Newsy
Lea Men Yews
Lea Mews Yen
Lea Mew Yens
Ale Weens My
Ale Weeny Ms
Ale Em Newsy
Ale Me Newsy
Ale Men Yews
Ale Mews Yen
Ale Mew Yens

I know and I apologize for my crude use of your language. So I'll try a little harder. Please allow me to suggest you stick a cactus up your cunt. Sincerely, (Me).

Yes goyim believe it is in Yemen good goy. Jews are the true rulers of israel.

Is this the new HWNDU journey around the world?

seeing nobody bumping the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MyESY7ld9Kc&t=420s

Ok. I don't want to pound through all of these videos and go down this rabbit hole just to have a discussion right now, but I'm interested... Can you give us a summary of why you think it's in Wales?

Where is the Spear of Destiny though?