Just a friendly reminder that even though your dumb ass thinks Trump is doing a great job...

Just a friendly reminder that even though your dumb ass thinks Trump is doing a great job, the majority of the country wants to see him gone.

>inb4 hurr durr shill colbert derp derp college libtard

Instead why don't you try telling me about your president's many accomplishments.

He fractured your ass.

He's on track for relection. How bow dat

By "Majority" do you mean raw population? If you go by voting districts and states of the Republic, you're flat wrong. If you want to go by mob rule / "California, New York, Texas are the entire Republic", i guess maybe?

Your overall metrics seem a bit flawed. Do you understand the difference between a Republic and a Democracy, and that we are the former, not the latter?

Nice pictures though comrade.

I love how liberals have to flat out lie because they've got nothing

Still better than Hillary...

Triggering you was an accomplishment. sage

This is a terrible thread, and you should feel bad.

You aren't even actually responding. Just chain-posting rather dull and pointless images. If you want to persuade people to your way of thinking, you have to engage them, Shariablue.

Not sure what Alinsky is teaching these days. Step up your game.

The majority of the country is retarded faggots who shouldn't be allowed to vote anyway.

White, property owning males love Trump.

>mfw donald trump is the 45th POTUS and there isn't SHIT a whiny little bitch like you can do about it

8 fucking years, retard. 8 fucking years of PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Why do we b8, master wayne?

kill yourself nigger

>persuade people to your way of thinking

Yeah that's why I'm here.

An' I looked down an' there on the ground, a shitpost the size of a tangerine.

Removing spics is the only accomplishment I need.

See, some men don't want money or power, they just want to see the board burn.

Master Bane, I'm SIA

They are all a bunch of desperate baboon retards screaming in the corner. Just ignore them don't give them attention.

You lost get over it. Fucking retard leftist scum.

Still waiting to hear about all of Trumps amazing presidential accomplishments.

Check this out, cool right?

All I need to remind you of is how he kicked Hillary's ass in the election against all odds and is the democratically elected leader of the most powerful nation on the planet.

Ever see a fish taking b8 in slow motion? Pretty fascinating actually.

You said it! Hey check out this glassblowing shit, it's incredible to watch take shape and leaves you in awe of the years of practice he must have had.

Trump does not give a fuck about America. If there was an attack here, he and his whole family would be on the first plane to Canada.

Absolute disgrace.

>the majority of the country wants to see him gone.
just like the (((majority))) of the country said Hillary was going to win

This is an important lesson for every liberal and everyone under 25 years of age. It doesn't matter what you think. Deal with it or kys

>majority
>50/50 election

Thanks for the bump!

The majority did vote for Hillary. It just so happens the majority live in cities like civilized, educated people.

Too stupid to know how ironic it is

This kind of shit is why you lost.

never going swimming again

>Instead why don't you try telling me about your president's many accomplishments.
>kept Hillary put of office
I think this is self explanatory.
>caused the Media to reveal themselves for the biased charlatans they are
At this point, most Americans will go outside to check if any "mainstream news outlets" tell them the sky is blue.
>caused enormous liberal butthurt
Again, fairly self explanatory
>caused the left to unmask
Yeah, "tolerance" got thrown out in favor of "punching Nazis" and "bashing the fash." "Love Trumps Hate." What a load of horse shit.

It's not fair. I want to do that. Stop him. I want to do that

SHE WON Sup Forums
Chump is a loser and a fraud. Sad!
Enjoy your last days with Drump, because he will be impeached before the year is out.
>pro tip: election rigging tends to be frowned upon by REAL americans.

he is actually doing a great job, i think it will maybe take a few more months till "big caliber" wins roll in. like the press barely mentions his current accomplishments (which there are many small ones and only couple of bigger) but i assume once he can present the really big visible things/progress, coverage will change into his favor.

>live in cities like civilized
K E K

This. So. Much.
Fucking redneck retards

>Those legs tho
brb gonna fap

Okay, I saved that one.

yeah i was gonna sayyy
sourrrceee

dude she lost. big part of that were lies + denial of the truth. if the dems want to ever come back they need to be truthful at first.

you cant twist or spin things around in a way that suits "your reality best". as long as you do that, you will loose constantly and fail.

fact is: trump was better than hillary.

you have to differentiate your feelings for the man ("i want him dead" "such an embarrassment") which actual results and accomplishments.

just crying+denying does not get you anywhere. if you want to remove Trump your party needs to do a better job than Reps and outwork Trump with a stronger candidate.

Truth is:
This will be incredibly hard as Trump is a very strong, very proficient champion, very tough and determined. Not easy at all and he knows hot to win + puts the work in and pays the price.

No. Voter turnout was 59.7% of eligible voters, which means a little over 1/4 of people eligible to vote actually voted for Clinton. She received a plurality, not a majority.

test

Drumpf is going to president for 12 years. The guy won with only 1% chance of winning. I hope he declares himself a dictator and starts executing naive delusional mentally handicapped libtard city folk for treason and terrorism against real Americans.

>didnt gas all the kikes
>didnt hang all the nigs
what a disappointment

Have you ever watched a volcano erupting from the distance?

Pretty okay movie, dragged a bit near the end though.

Expel that sentiment from your anus

The human skeleton has over thirty bones

Welp, time to go fap to your tears. See you tomorrow Sup Forums

Not even my president, but I fucking love that he restarted the Keystone XL shit. Even if it doesn't favor us, it's better than getting repeatedly cucked by Ottawa's almost ceaseless stream of faggotry from the hell portal known as Justin Trudeau.

Unlikely we'll cross paths again

trump dick suckers are delusional

>filename
Nothing to see here folks...

Your ideology will never work

I only voted trump so that he'd piss of libcucks, so he is doing a fantastic job in that regard

The majority of the population is also in agreement that op is a faggot