FUCK RACISM - FIGHT ISLAM

FUCK RACISM - FIGHT ISLAM.

It's that simple.

When you say "race" you're mostly talking about culture. Listen to Admiral Adama:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmtubiCfYjY

gee, a non-white wants us to ignore race

>Listen to Admiral Adama:
So...start a war with another people for literally no fucking good reason, then get nearly entirely wiped out?

>there's one race: the human race
>whites invented racism
Fuck this.

>listen to the Mexican intellectual

He said listen to Adama.

No, FUCK ISLAM.

What even is Sup Forums without the racism?

I have no confidence that any other race besides the white race can produce such peoples/cultures as West has in Ancient Athens, Sparta, Ancient Rome, Medieval Europe, the Renaissance, Prussia, Nazi Germany, etc., etc. Appreciating great cultures, and valuing the white race, go hand in hand to any thoughtful, honest person.

>start to type response
>see flag
Carry on

We have enough energy to fight other races and islam.

Why does an actors opinion matter?

Because it's right, that's all.

stop talking man, you're ruining the show

for the most part i agreed what he was saying. he lost me though when he went off and stated white people 600 years ago created the term "race" to kill non whites since "whites" didn't want to kill themselves. which is pretty laughable with how well whites have been killing each other, by the millions, for over 1,000 years.

You fracking cylon.

Wow he said that huh. That is bullshit. "Race" is a concept across everyone everywhere forever. It just means Group/Tribe/Kin.

But it is the fact that he must be saying it to virtue signal by putting "his group" down. Essentially making them the target.

yeah he did a little after halfway through the video. he was out of the blue too. was surprised he did at first until i noticed whoopi fucking goldberg sitting a few chairs down.

This, "White" isn't a race, there is no white culture, there is german culture, the aryan subculture, french culture, english culture; there is no one single american culture as it is a coalition and evolution of European cultures. Latinos are a subculture of the Spanish/native cultures, but there are no more Latin cultures because the Romans died off a long time ago.

#NotMyAdama

I am fine with that. As if blacks can change their "culture" of disregard for education and lack of forward looking planning.