HERITAGE NOT HATE

The War of Northern Aggression was a justified defense of states rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is inevitable that we split this union apart.

god, I fucking hate you southern fucks your all brain dead. It literally takes you minutes to do the most simple of tasks. You will not be able to run your own economy your so dense

youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM
It's gone user, be at peace.

At least we have good economies and fewer foreign immigrants. How do you deal with being on Sup Forums?

So what's wrong with them seceding then? If you promote keeping them in this nation by force, surely they must contribute something.

I would have been happy if they'd just waved goodbye instead of killing a good chunk of white Americans forcing us to stay.
He's probably some antifa-nigger, though.

I'm being a bit harsh for no reason, just got done with work... I really wouldn't mind if they started their own nation

No worries bro, we've all been there. This shithole is the pressure relief valve for the white man.

Would southerners be fine with a white christian conservative from the northwest moving down?

Not to water down or Northernize your culture but to be a part of it. Any southerners in here know what sort of a response I'd get in small towns?

>your all brain dead
>your

Yankee intellectuals

Whether or not you agree with or approve of the actions of the Confederacy, surely we can all agree that no good can come of tearing down war memorials and painting over history.

>HERITAGE NOT HATE
>not hating the shit out of the people who would rather kill millions of Americans and wreck the shit of several states just because of niggers, who would finish the job decades later

Fuck the Yankees, they killed a generation of white men to bend the south to their will. The first time I've agreed with you beaners.

Northeast Mississippi here. You'd get along fine with most whites.

There are a lot of virtue signalling SJW whites down here, unfortunately, but they are nothing more than an annoyance.

Southern belles are a meme. I'd say the women are just as degenerate here as anywhere else in the Western World.

You'll need to get good at telling the difference between rural blacks and urban blacks. The urban blacks are thugs, and exist everywhere in the south. The rural blacks are pretty traditional and trustworthy, but they like to keep to their own folks.

Come whenever you're ready.

>Lives in the south currently
We have all the Black people though...
Which always boggled my mind to be honest, some of the hardest red states have the highest black population.
Wtf, why are we the racists?

>Which always boggled my mind to be honest, some of the hardest red states have the highest black population.
>Wtf, why are we the racists?

You answered your own question. People who live around blacks tend to hate blacks. People who live in lily-white New England hamlets who only see blacks in (((media))) tend to like blacks.

Keep in mind that even the blackest state, Mississippi, has a current white majority, so if the whites vote with solidarity, the state goes red.

Nothing against my New England Sup Forumss, btw.

Also from Northeast Mississippi can confirm.

Carpet bagging yankees are a regular occurrence

There are closet libcucks even here

Southern Belles are a huge meme a large percent of them have sucked nigger dick

Learning the difference between city niggers and rural black folks could save your life

Charleston has some decent belle's.

>southerner
>deracinated
>watches niggerball
>reconstructed.jpg
it was a war for white power you idiot

>Carpet bagging yankees are a regular occurrence

Fucking this. I was a teacher during the time the ACLU laid siege to Itawamba County during the prom fiasco.

I still think they sent that cross-dressing student to IAHS a few months before to test the waters for a lawsuit.

>Celebrating losing
Let me reenact fucking your wife while we're at it.

Nah, you never fucked his wife. You've never fucked anyone's wife.

>Taking an analogy literally
I'll break it down so even you can follow along. Celebrating losing is a cuck's mindset. You're celebrating an event where you lost and another person got to have his way unconditionally.

Let me break it down: something has to have happened in order for you to reenact it. Learn how to read.

Trigger warning

>your
yankee (((intellectuals)))

It sucks what he did, and it does hurt, but his reasoning for it was sound:

"War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."