John 5:24

John 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums - 2017
With jews, you lose

Shoo shoo

Amen

This one is tg but still applies.

(John 3:16) “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

(John 6:40) For this is the will of my Father, that everyone that beholds the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life, and I will resurrect him at the last day.”

(John 8:51) Most truly I say to YOU, If anyone observes my word, he will never see death at all.”

Christianity has nothing to do with this filth containment board

We're just here to help pick up the fallen and do God's work. Don't blaspheme against the Christian faith

Amen brothers

This is our board, brother.

Amen brother.

this board has been contaminated with atheist plebbitors, what a shame

Good news you guys! We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

What board do other boards come to for advice on becoming a Christian? Sup Forums. What board is constantly attacked by atheists, jidf, pagans, etc.? Sup Forums. What board spreads the truth of this world and the gospel? Sup Forums. THIS IS OUR BOARD

These poor souls are desperate enough to convert to atheism, paganism or even Islam.
We must do the best we can to help them find the true path.

I know I shouldn't think like this but I can't wait for this world to be destroyed so we can live on the new earth with Jesus. The anticipation is killing me

Nah mate. A tree is judged by its fruits.

This. Our battle is a losing one but we must fight it as hard as possible.

get ready for slavery

How is our battle lost? We win in the end

we're going after your 2/3rd ass first before we get to esau

We don't know that. What we do know is that during our time in this life we have a choice of how we live and what we do, and that we will be judged when this life is over.

It's not like you get born into a magic cult and then you're going to win because you had cheat codes the whole time.

>I know I shouldn't think like this but I can't wait for this world to be destroyed

Don't be discouraged. ON THE CONTRARY! The Bible commends you for refusing to be friends with the world. This world is dead, it just doesn't know it yet.

>(1 John 2:15-17) Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him; 16because everything in the world—the desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the showy display of one’s means of life—does not originate with the Father, but originates with the world. 17Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever.

>(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.
(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

If you believe Jesus died for your sins and live according to Christ's teachings then you know you're saved

telling anyone this does not make them know it any more than they want to believe it

please give real advice

>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world.

Does anyone know what happens next?

>live according to Christ's teachings
I agree!

So we should discuss the teachings rather than assuming we'll be saved because we like them.

> mfw Jesus actually wants a European world
> mfw Jesus would bless a non-white genocide campaign

You can still be saved even if you are a "lukewarm Christian". You'll just have to die for Christ

Yeah but what the hell is a "lukewarm Christian" and I seem to recall it means you'll be spat out for trying to middle it out instead of having beliefs one way or the other.

If you don't want to start, then I will. When I was growing up, I always had a lot trouble with the story of the prodigal son. It just didn't seem fair at all, it didn't make sense, and I didn't understand why this was a good story. What did you think of it?

Exactly
Personally, I find really helpful to look up to the lives of men who regardless of the circumstances, treasured the teachings of Christ in their hearts and everyday lives.

Amen, brother. I've never been more humbled than by talking to people who have been through worse shit than I have but who still want to do better.

Jesus is going to reign 1000 years on earth not new earth

If you're so caught up in blaming the jew, naming the jew or focusing on jews, you are already removed from God and not a true Christian. You don't need to be a total cuck nor am I saying there isn't something horrifically wrong about Zionism. Christianity is not about naming the jew, but following and helping others find Christ's path

>So we should discuss the teachings rather than assuming we'll be saved because we like them.

The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gal′i·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems. This is all tied to here:The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

>Jesus is going to reign 1000 years on earth not new earth

The earth that user and I are talking about isn't the physical world itself. The concept of "world" and "earth" sometimes implies the entire human system. THAT world will be destroyed. The physical earth itself will be transformed into a paradise earth with no pollution, wastelands, and no defects of any kind. Pic related. A sample of what is to come.

I think it's a good story. Seeing someone become saved after living in sin is a great feeling

What?
The millienal kingdom will be on the earth we are on right now. New Jerusalem is on the new earth

But you're not turning around and telling that story. You're saying the opposite: go ahead and have fun and as long as you have magic Jesus points you'll be saved.

Tell the story of the prodigal son to the folks following along at home.

1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising,
thou understandest my thought afar off.
3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down,
and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue,
but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
5 Thou hast beset me behind and before,
and laid thine hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit?
Or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there:
if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning,
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me,
and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me;
even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee;
but the night shineth as the day:
the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
13 For thou hast possessed my reins:
thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
marvellous are thy works;
and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee,
when I was made in secret,
and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect;
and in thy book all my members were written,
which in continuance were fashioned,
when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand:
when I awake, I am still with thee.
19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God:
depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20 For they speak against thee wickedly,
and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee?
And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred:
I count them mine enemies.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart:
try me, and know my thoughts:
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

>go ahead and have fun and as long as you have magic Jesus points you'll be saved.
When did I say anything like that? I said if you believe Jesus died for you and you repent, you're saved. I also said for those that don't repent and are left on earth, they can still be saved but will be martyred

>no proofs
gtfo

David 2:50AM
Fuck religion

this

Galatians

2:16/21
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

3:6-11
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

5:4-5
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

Perfect time

Looking back at all these verses and imagining that new world what would all like to do in that new world that you cannot do right now? What would you like to learn, accomplish, see, and experience?

Alright, so I will tell the story of the prodigal son if you don't know it. I'm pulling this one out of my old memory banks so everybody is invited to correct me where I have it wrong.

A father has two sons, alpha and beta. Beta son stays home, works on the farm, does as he's told, life of the cuck. Alpha son goes out and beds women and lives like a king.

One day alpha son runs out of money or whatever and comes crawling back to his father asking for help. Beta son has been doing OK the whole time. Father decides to throw a big celebration: he loves his alpha son anyway and is so happy he has returned home. Father instructs beta son to slaughter a cow and whatever else for the party. Beta son is salty as fuck he didn't go out and fuck bitches and come back home for free and get a party.

What is the lesson of this story?

I always thought about what kind of jobs we would have on the new earth. I envisioned my job would be creating animals. Think it would be pretty cool

Boring, but hey, you believe what you want.

It's really easy to convince someone using a crosshead screwdriver but seduce - not so much?

I think you have something right about that.

But beta son confronted his father and wanted to know why his shithead brother got a party. His father told him it was because he repented and came back home.

I guess beta son could have organized a party any time he wanted, but he didn't. Instead he was mad? Like I said, interesting story I have trouble with.

>What is the lesson of this story?

The beta daddy says:

>(Luke 15:31,32) Then he said to him, ‘Child, you have always been with me, and all the things that are mine are yours; 32) but we just had to enjoy ourselves and rejoice, because this your brother was dead and came to life, and he was lost and was found.’”

Jesus described the forgiving disposition of his heavenly Father! To think that the great Creator of the universe would accept a repentant sinner in such a sympathetic, tender manner! Yet Jesus, who knew the Father best, showed by this touching illustration that that is exactly how the Father treats those who have a change of heart and come “home” to serve him.

The prodigal’s brother made it clear that he had missed the true meaning of sonship. He served his father much the way an employee serves his employer. As he told his father: “I have slaved for you.” True, this eldest son had never left home or transgressed his father’s commandment. But was his obedience motivated by love? Did he find real joy in serving his father, or had he instead drifted into smug complacency, believing himself to be a good son simply because he performed his duties “in the field”? If he was truly a devoted son, why did he fail to reflect his father’s mind? When given opportunity to show mercy to his brother, why was there no room for compassion in his heart? —Compare Psalm 50:20-22.

I think it's more than that. I had a brother growing up and I hated his guts because he was better than I was at some things. It wasn't until we both were adults that we made friends. Good friends.

But if you think of it from the perspective of the father, he didn't have to give much of a shit. He threw a big party pretty much on a whim, and for just the happenstance that alpha son was lost and then got found -- shepherd allegories are popular in desert books for a reason.

I think the father represents God, but you bring some interesting verses.