E3 is pretty...well...(((subversive))) so far

E3 is pretty...well...(((subversive))) so far.
Need to get the propaganda taste out, so post some redpilled games. Anything that isn't afraid to tell it like it is and provides factual historical context.

bump

You are the exact person we don't want on Sup Forums, never ever come back here again or think that you can make a thread.
You are a child. You are a stupid child.
Not only that, you refuse to reflect on your stupidity.
Burn in hell you piece of shit.

This is the only good post this thread will have.

horizon zero dawn (:

Stop fucking playing games or make your own.

Metal Gear Solid 2
Hotline Miami

absolute fucking truth. send this manchild to reddit

Truth
Come back when you're 18 OP

saged

yeah but what video game is redpilled

>Manchild calling another person a manchild

Hmm...

lmao

/thread
>no U!
Whoa, amazing argument right there fella.

Holy shit Sup Forums just keeps getting worse doesn't it

adolf?

Ah, It's another thread where naziboos are going to sreech about manchild this,kiddy hobbies that, and then they will go and make 1488 threads where they whimper that leftwingers control everything in society, and don't know why right wingers are irrelevant spastics that has nothing to offer to people.

Carry on, deus vult or whatever cringy shit you yell.

He assesed your aged and mentality from the fact that you still touch degenerate vidyia in 2017 and not only that you watch jewish marketing for vidya.
He was right you must be at best 14 if not phizically then mentally gtfo faggot.

Stellaris
>eugenism is good because it brings out the best in each species
>racism is good because you can take advantage of each species' traits

Mortal Kombat vs DC
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Pokemon Black/White 2

Postal 2
gotta love the game

>Rollercoaster Tycoon
>Pokemon Black/White 2
How so?

You just reminded me of Hatred.

oh look, it's another episode of "I do something stupid, I know that it's stupid and I admit that it's stupid but I still make fun of anyone who doesnt want to do it" -videogame edition.

next up: smoking

Europa Universalis IV

This is a valid subject for Sup Forums, especially considering that yes, E3 is actually pretty (((subversive))) at the moment.

Whaddtahmean? The Xbox conference was amazing as most of the games are on Win10. Fuck shelling out the cash and the space for a dedicated console in the current year.

I agree, the Xbox conference was very good.
However, you can notice some subtle things in some games and then very BLATANT things in others.
EA was VERY blatant in their stupid conference.

Microsoft had a few indie hipster commie games shown off. Overall, they were really good.
Research what games you want to buy to send a message on what kind of games you want and don't want.
If you want to play some (((subversive))) game, my advice is...PIRACY.

>next up: smoking
Or sitting on pol. Shouldn't you be somewhere 'lifting the weights' or..... what else do you mighty white warriors do? Watch Varg videos?

you dont get to criticise me on things that you do yourself

>Microsoft had a few indie hipster commie games shown off. Overall, they were really good.
Meant to say most of the OTHER games looked really good.

MGS2 is perfect because it exposes Sup Forums as the dumb echo chamber it is. And tumblr. And reddit.

Oh wow you must be a super successful person that is way better than all of us

Please tell us about your super successful life

It is only subversive if it is sneaky, not a bat into the face obvious.
If you are still coughing up cash for anything EA related, you are a self defeating moron. There is fifteen far left consultation companies on the EA paylist. Rightwing naziboos don't know about it and don't do shit about it because 'manchild hobbies' or something, not taking any lesson from the subversion that went through the Germany.

lol?

by lol i mean he has a point, you are a hypocrite and a stuck up one no less

I am not the one morally grandstanding about it, cocksucker.

You say pol like there is a 'we'

Theres not, get out faggot

Video games are cucked

You are so fucking cool, holy shit

i dont give a shit, go fuck off videogaymer loser

Here.

This is why the right will never rise again. Movies, TV shows and video games are fucking important when it comes to controlling the narrative and the right disregards them because "they are for kids and faggots".

I thought E3 was starting tomorrow?

You missed EA, Xbox, and Bethesda and its barely Monday.

I thought it was starting on the 13th. That's what uncle Google said.

Don't worry jews are just mad you uncovered a little subversion. Keep doing what you\re doing, in no time you'll be able to spot the different between users, shills, and shitposters.

So it didn't really start yet.

Super Mario Odyssey

I have no need for weebshit, so Sony and Nintendo are low priority. The PC gaming one in 8 hours looks tempting.

>Nintendo
>low priority

t. goon kike shill

I agree.

They're gonna need some new IPs and not rerelease all of the wiiU games that did marginally well, because all they have to offer this year.

>not wanting to play fun, non-pozzed games that trigger leftists

I might as well post this.

i believe this too

To be fair Nintendo has a lot of SJW cucks working at the American branch

Exactly. It's funny how the Right says "pop culture is controlling and brainwashing the masses". I get it that we need to be Right Wing but at the same time not act like Puritans who think TV is the devils invention

>watching (((E3))).
There are no redpilled games. Sure play a bit once in a while, while aiming for complete and total get away from (((videogaming))). Welcome to Sup Forums.

but guys what about that minecraft

There are no redpilled games. Any game that based would never be approved by any publisher due to the controversy

resident evil 1 is redpilled, the only black guy was kenneth in that whole mansion and hes dead from the beginning.

This

Then don't watch it. Only utter cretins place significance in a geek convention