Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aw_GlYve_Lg
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/hollywood-has-a-huge-millennial-problem/486209/
youtube.com/watch?v=747cvo8Lkjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America and Europe.

Overwatch. We got 3 'diverse' heroes in a row. All female. One broke the game completely for close to 6 months and the other two are so terrible they have a sub 1% pickrate.

my happiness

FPBP

Sweden

Roman empire

To be fair that can be more clearly ascribed to Blizzard's total incapacity with regards to designing games. See world of warcraft.

Pic related

lol this is the type of faggot that thinks an all black cast is diverse

Any video game released by a "AAA" developer.

Battlefield comes to mind, with their WE WUZ FRENCH N GERMANS N SHIET

Mafia 3

Throwing out the old characters just to throw in a new black character with no personality.

Ask the Native Americans how diversity worked out for them.
:^)

FPBP

lowering test standards for firemen to hire more blacks. Lowering test standards for female marines to hire more women. College admission standards today. Bioware's ME: A. Gamergate

>Detroit
>Chicago
>St Louis
>New Orleans
>Baltimore
>Philidelphia
>Boston
>London
>Insert city with large black population here

Sweden

Yeah, just send this to that faggot

>implying
Every single character in OW is a stereotype.

U TEL EM AHM AWN MAH WAY

>over half of the population
literally when

Go ask India/Pakistan/Bangladesh how well "diversity" worked out for them.

See: the most successful online game of all time

Well max is also misrepresenting the perceived issue. The shoehorning of 'diversity' into things now appears to be the first priority, as it is thought to be a good marketing tactic. It's gotten to a point where any media that boasts about its 'diversity' is probably terrible and that's just the easiest thing they had to sell it on.

Black Human Torch, anyone?

Ghostbusters is a great example

What? You thought that you could just go, "Prove to me the sky is blue, and no photos of the sky being blue don't count" somehow invalidates the photos?

You can whine all you want about ghostbusters not counting, but it does count, and it's not the only movie or videogame that has or will flop because of appealing to minorities who don't purchase them.

The next big flop is going to be the black panther movie.

this

Has this lefty faggot ever made a movie that was actually worth watching? Looks like his precious diversity isn't working out too well fof him.

black ford prefect
>42 get

1000 people killed from terror attacks this Ramadan...Some of those in London were featured on a TV program the year prior that showcased diverse lifestyles: "Jihadis next door" or some shit.

Women have been the majority of the world population since -at least- world war 1.

>work harder, boys!

Does this faggot have the usual lisp?

holy fuck

I have been waiting 15 years for this to happen, and when it did, this happen.

I honestly can't think of a new archetype introduced into vidya that hasn't been done a million times before. You get the fat tank guy, the chick that moves really fast with or without magic, the normal dude with normal weapons, the list goes on and on. If you know of some new archetypes please let me know. Archetype functions pretty much the same as stereotype in the realm of vidya.

Who invited millions of illeagals into europe again?

youtube.com/watch?v=aw_GlYve_Lg

Should have guessed.

>hmm we have this character that's supposed to be a dark brooding hero that's a western cowboy
>oh I know let's cast a black guy with an english accent

>"when was the last time diversity ruined something?"
>movie ticket sales are at their lowest levels since the 1920s

Really made me think.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/hollywood-has-a-huge-millennial-problem/486209/

Have you guys seen Brockmire? The nigger on that show completely ruins it. Someone should tweet that

Sheltered liberals will encounter large numbers of kangz at movie theaters.

youtube.com/watch?v=747cvo8Lkjw

>so unique

Rome after they let the Goths in.

Spain after they let the moors in.

The 109 nations before they kicked the Jews out.

No surprise it is (((Landis)))

This meme is controlled opposition, you can't feed a family with a single spoon.

It's more that that though. Movies are engineered for international audiences now. Watch RLM review of The Mummy and they talk about it quite a bit. I don't want to pay to see this shit and neither does anyone else. Watching something that has Chinese people in mind is fucking retarded because their communist government thinks death is witchcraft. We can just wait for it to be on Netflix now or some other site with jailbroken shit to see it for free.

It's literally
>limey timey wimey brit
>korean starcraft bitch
>chink
>STRONG LIKE BULL russian biker dyke
>swiss.... medic....
>hypersexualized french broad
>CASTE SYSTEM SUPPORTING POO IN LOO
>mexican...
>two sand niggers (not very stereotyped, but close).

And those are only the broads... Women eat this shit up. Girl "gamers" only play D.va and Mercy. Two of the biggest racist stereotypes in the game.

But how did they ruin it? Maybe it will be better

You're implying that the fact of him being black is bad in and of itself

The weasel
The cuck
The coward
The google

Top kek, I came in here to post this exact same answer.

>Women are hardly diverse
He is literally erasing black identity in this statement. Get the leftists on him for that and he is gone.

IQ's

3 brown women

It is, you dumb cia nigger.

Diversity isn't the problem. The (((diversity))) that is being pushed onto people (everyone has to be the same, no white people are allowed, remove everyone who disagrees, etc.) is what is wrong. It does not celebrate the differences that people have, it just pushes everyone to hate themselves or hate one another in an attempt to undermine anyone who can think for themselves and be critical of polices and laws that erode freedoms and destroy multiple cultures.

Since Cataclysm it has been piggybacking off of old WoW's success

See: Blizzard's disastrous 2008 merge with Activision

Stop playing video games.

Cuck might be a new one (recently). Weasels have been in games forever, as have cowards. Not sure what you mean by google unless you mean nigger as main protag or token nigger which is not new.

Women are literally the only way overwatch league will succeed at all by buying into these stereotypes. I played overwatch for about 2 weeks before I got bored. It is such a sterile game and I'm not talking about the community at all. I could be biased because I don't like watching FPS games in general. I'll watch the big games of CS:GO but I can't watch it regularly and its mostly the commentators that are good and I play CS.

Fpbp

perfect

>can someone give me an example of a time diversity "ruined" something?

the past 60 years of american history

WE

fpbp

King ruined it by writing happy Potter references, himself and endless other bullshit later in the series

The US

Since always.
It's actually more even now.
Men died in constant warfare, worked harder, we're valued less by society, and held to much higher standards.
The same is still true, but there is much less war.

the fucking white house for starters

Work ethic

/thread
Well actually the French brought a shitload of niggers to fight for them in WWI. And yeah, they raped white women in occupied territories as normal subhumans.
Bulgaria when we let the Turks in(as mercs and shieet)
Back in the days women fought in war too. Too bad it was considered barbarian.

>casting all women is hardly diverse

That's not what people said during the movie's entire production and release. Also if women aren't diverse, then why do women keep complaining about "under representation"

>Can someone give me an example of a time diversity "ruined" something?

E3, Mass Effect 3 and Andromeda, Marvel Comics, Joss Wheadon quit Twitter because he tried to make his movies more "diverse", The Dark Tower movie purposely miscasting Roland as a black guy, The Fantastic 4 movie doing the same thing to Johnny Storm. That's just off the top of my head. I could probably think of more with time to think.

Glad someone made an edit of that bullshit image

fpbp

>Virtue signalling this hard

He's a piece of kike filth by the way. Surprised basically no has mentioned it yet.

>Blizzard's total incapacity with regards to designing games.

Every game Blizzard makes is insanely popular. They're great at making addictive shit.

How about the New Star Wars movies?

Came in to post this. May you be spared on the day of the rake.

then make it say child

>give me an example
>except this one example

Max Landis is so retarded even a bunch of fat alcoholics who discuss movies all day made him look like an asshole

>(((((((MAX LANDIS))))))))))))

Gee, I wonder what board was right again.

Sombra's good and so is Orisa, you just suck.

Fippy pibby and may God have mercy on you on the day of the rake

((((((((((JEFF KAPLAN))))))))))

Does Max Landis consider himself to be white?

how about the american indian? that European diversity sure as shit worked out so well for them

i'll let this speak for itself

Only in public, and only when he's talking about how terrible whites are.

This lie about women being over half the population needs to end.
They are not and the only reason some countries have more women is because they don't care about men's health.
Think about breast cancer awareness, the free visits they get and all that BS.
Look at the male/female rate at birth and at a young age.

Fpbp

>Sombra
>Good
No. Orisa can be a good team pick but that's it.

they lie to themselves and pretend they'd be better off if da white man didn't invade "their" land. it's hilarious and liberals just blindly agree

>women are half the population
With that logic whites are more diverse than blacks or Asians

>fippy bippy
the shiggy diggy days are back!

fur bost bes bost

>The next big flop is going to be the black panther movie.
I'm so looking forward to this.

there's this too
>50/500

College

FPBP came here to say this

i agree, my point is the European fucked up their culture into practically non existence also reduce their numbers significantly, in that regard diversity didn't worked out so well for the Indian.

I have agree with you!