Remember when Sup Forums actually had values and actually said something worthwhile?

Remember when Sup Forums actually had values and actually said something worthwhile?

Now it's just "I hate niggers" - "Jewish communists R bad" and "fucking women".

...it's pathetic. Truly pathetic to see what this place has become.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scientology is unironically not that bad.
What are we comparing it to?

The fact that you posted a picture of people from anonymous grosses me out.

I know! It used to be about CP and gore. Now it's like whatever.

>Remember when Sup Forums actually had values and actually said something worthwhile?

no. what weekend was this?

It looks unwell. Is it okay?

>Remember when Sup Forums actually had values and actually said something worthwhile?

First week of December 2007 was nice

>Now it's just...

You aren't looking for anything if that's all you're seeing. Behind the shitposts, there are real people with real opinions and lives. If you can take the time to relate, you'd realize it. Instead, you propagate the same shit you're oh so apparently fed up with.

Chanology is unironically more cringe than the biggest white nationalist larper

This board is chaotic freedom, you can say whatever you want, but you can't change what people will post, those people in the pic aren't anonymous, anonymous is jackass, anonymous is cancer, anonymous destroys and ruins lives for fun, anonymous posts the best dank memes, we triggered seizures and trolled people to no end, you're a moralfaggot, you have no place here, you're worthless, you're a pathetic piece of shit, kill yourself, you're an autistically triggered sister fucker, you're kind belong on reddit, go back to Kuckistan, sodomite.

Truth. Also fuck shills using this tactic. It is silly because if you really cared you would make decent threads. Why don't you make one about Gladio, or Iran Contra, or the franklin scandal? There are plenty of good topics otu there.

Nope. White nationalism is cancer.

Niggers and Jews are bad. As are Spics.

Scientologists are harmless.

1+

>Complain about shitposting by making a bait thread

OP you seem to be craving them (you)'s so here you go faggot, honestly if this place has gone to shit how about you just fucking leave?

Honestly this isn't a community, this just a random assortment of strangers with somewhat similar tastes in entertainment (for the most part).

So cut the"Make Sup Forums Great Again" bullshit and fuck off along with your holier than thou cancer.

Also if you can neck yourself that also would be a +

The hating not ggers thing always existed because wtf has anime and nerd culture got to do with blacks? Nothing.

>unwell
Fuckin nu-speak

please tell us about your values. say something worthwhile. we're waiting

>nu
fucking newfag

I've been here since the very fucking beginning when WTsnacks was still around.
Chanology is when it all started going to shit and all the fucking normies started flooding this place.
Trump actually decreased the shit levels in this place back to 2008 levels.
All you fags who complain about nu/pol/ are the worst kind of newfags, you should all fuck off back to stormfront. I mean why the fuck would you complain about people spouting memes on FUCKING Sup Forums?!

White nationalism actually makes logical sense, and unlike chanology, it was put into practice multiple times.

i've always hated the scientology faggots and people that called themselves anonymous. when was that 2006 or 2007

it was always for the lulz until this, then it became iActivism where you show up in a mask and attention whore. sad. many such cases.

So all memes are allowed, just not nigger memes or merchants memes.

>caring about skin color
>logical

Remember when anonymous went after cults instead of sucking thier dicks and running interference for them while they kill thousands and thousands at the behest of special interests?

>Now it's just "I hate niggers" - "Jewish communists R bad" and "fucking women".
So its Basicly the same minus cp.

Unwell is pretty fucking comfy word :3

you so full of shit

>Jewish communists R bad

>shill advising shill on how to shill better

Nice try shill

t. newfag

Sup Forums never had ideologies. We only have shitposting, vidya and anime. And back then we had CP and gorefags as well

amd it worked oh so well. remember nazi germany? or apartheid south africa? pre civil rights us? those worked out awesome.

We like SCIENCE too, this is a good lecture if you're interested

youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

Hurr durr im oldfag look at me BRING BACK SNACKS lulz IF I SEE THAT DARN CAT ONE MORE TIME xD

Fuck off.