Why do neo-pagans are constantly trashing and hate Christianity so much but almost never criticize Islam (or in the...

Why do neo-pagans are constantly trashing and hate Christianity so much but almost never criticize Islam (or in the rare occasions they do, they rant about Christianity 10x afterwards)?

Ranting about Islam=racism

1) they know who beheads for insulting their religion,and pagans are cowards
2) they're atheist and don't actually care about religion, they just hate west

I think Varg has to dodge hate speech laws.

But beyond that, Pagans are making the case from within secularized but culturally Christian nations. Differentiation is important to building a brand. Bashing christians is an easy way to offer spirituality that might appeal to agnostics and fence sitters who won't be Christian but might want something.

Because Hitler loved Islam supremely, therefore so do they. They're basically just a pack of childish Hitler monkeys.

Because Islam, if anything, is going to be the tool to drive the Christian cuckoldry out of our countries. It's delusional to think that pagans will ever be numerous and influential enough to accomplish that task. But muslims? North Africa and the Middle East are testiment to how thoroughly they're able to get rid of rabbi Jeshua and the human filth that are his followers.

The best part: they can't even criticise us without becoming hypocrites for this because they've been doing the same thing. In fact, "do undo others as you would have them do to you" sees it that we'll not only destroy their places of worship and kill their religious leaders, but them as well if they don't convert. Really love the irony in this.

Interesting hypothesis. Every neo-pagan I know, including myself, does the exact reverse, OP. Varg is not the best example, given that he's gone a bit mad.
Kill yourselves.

>Kill yourselves.
Suicide is haram, user.

Not going back to your sandnigger countries and making them great again is also haram. Polishing these balls right here are absolutely halal, though, so get right to it.

I'm not from a sandnigger country, so I can't go back to one.
>Polishing these balls right here are absolutely halal
You shouldn't be such a faggot, you're just feeding into the stereotype Christcucks on this board have of pagans.

>Islam
>We
You aren't European. Get the fuck out.
>You shouldn't be such a faggot
Awful rich, given that the same types of crypto-durkas that advocate jihad like you are the same faggots that are down with "boy play" since you guys have to have your pedophilia with your repressed queerhood.
>feeding into the stereotype
Christcucks stereotype us as edgy athiests or kike shills because their fragile minds can't handle any other explanation. I haven't heard any faggotry lines from them.

Because he just hates christianity. Look on his history and youll see quite well.

>christcuck
To the trash you go, lad

Because white Muslims aren't trying to convert them to Islam. Duh.

SHUT THE FUCK UP VARG!

>implying the first slide is wrong
>implying that less than 2,000 years, if that, constitutes the entirety of one's ancestral lineage, and that a multitude of nations did not stick to their pagan roots
>implying that the Christianity isn't a Jewish religion even though they share the same mythology and god
>implying that Christianity isn't Jewish even though it started as an off-shoot of Judaism
>implying that adopting holidays and ancestral reverence is the absorbtion of paganism
>implying kike hasn't become a slur against ethnic and religious Jews altogether and that it is inaccurate even though Christianity is an off-shoot of Judaism founded by an ethnic Israelite
>implying Christcuck is an inaccurate term for cringy militants
wew

Varg converted to islam in prison.

>You aren't European. Get the fuck out.
Funny thing coming from a mystery meat American.
>Christcucks stereotype us as edgy athiests or kike shills because their fragile minds can't handle any other explanation. I haven't heard any faggotry lines from them.
How new are you that you haven't seen the Greenberg pic or the one with that fat fuck in his leather jacket that they post in pretty much every thread relating to paganism?

As for the rest, this baseless butthurt is pretty funny - especially considering that I've been pretty upfront about my motivations in my first post.
Maybe try to calm your berserk rage, Billy-Bob ̶G̶̶o̶̶n̶̶z̶̶a̶̶l̶̶e̶̶s̶ Sörenson

Kindly reminding you that people that hate varg are Spics , Muslims , Jews and Brown Christians.

Have a nice day.

because Allah is God

Also this. Hitler = Muslim

There is literally nothing wrong with drinking semen

Tits or gtfo.

That was wrote by a homosexual jew called greenberg.
Shlomo i know that you are there

>falling for the propaganda
Typical sandnigger

Varg want his own people to go back to paganism, not for Arabs leave their native religion. he doesn't distinguish much from Christianity and Islam, most whites are Christian, very few are Muslims. but he still to have some bias, he wanted to go to Serbia and fight for them and help them kill muslims.
I don't know, Varg is just crazy, don't take everything he says too seriously.

Threadly reminder that Christianity is in fact an evolution of Paganism, and Christians have been worshipping a Germanic God for over a thousand years. Christianity is simply a monotheistic form of Germano-Greco-Roman paganism overlaid with the Judaic Gospels.

kinda funny considering how Islamic doctrine is to slaughter pagans

Simple, they dream about having islamists and allies. And I am not even joking. They have a fetish with them. Didn't you realize Varg loves Saddam? He also tries so hard to make people don't hate muslims. He only criticizes islam marginally.

They don't.

Thanks for dumping all that shit. It just proofs, yet again, that Christcucks are Jewish and so are the shills for their desert cult.

>Not going back to your sandnigger countries and making them great again is also haram

Conquering foreign lands in the name of Islam is the most halal shit on the planet you dumb fuck, that's the root of the whole fucking problem.