Which city is better?

Which city is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jf5AXYi6fUY?t=72
abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-05-18/more-offshore-areas-opened-up-to-gas-oil-exploration/8532870
archive.is/iaOKa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brisbane

Alice Springs

bump

Brisbane

Depends what you want.

Melbourne

See abos in nature

This

Brisbane

Probably Darwin, Perth or somewhere out in the desert.

Melbourne.

End of story. Sjws ARE western civilization practicing the right to expand it's rights.

Nothing represents this more than Melbourne... also hottest people.

10/10 would sniff petrol with them

Is this question posed BEFORE or AFTER the great property wipeout?

Your mum's gaping arsehole.

Stay classy Poland. Your women are fucking crazy btw.

OP has clearly typed 'is', not 'was' or 'will be'
Learn your tenses

Perth or Brisbane.

Hobart

I like the climate

Redpill me on Perth
What happens there?

>city

Brisbane is the follow

Least cucked
Cheapest in terms of price for living quality
Not overly congested (still kind of bad though)
Limited amounts of niggers, a lot of gooks/arabs though but i assume not as bad as other cities

aboriginals aren't that bad desu
this could be you
youtu.be/Jf5AXYi6fUY?t=72

they are all shitholes

Driving. Lots of lots of driving. Not much else.

The Yabba.

Comfortably racist seccenionists. Think they don't need the rest of the country despite the fact that the rest of the country built the state. Too many abos, and Australian being displaced by Maoris. Perth is the Capri talk of West Auckland.

>designated shitting streets

They seem like a top blokes

anytime i see australia in youtube video it looks a lot wealthier than america and the people are friendlier to eachother

one not under bird occupation

what goes on here?

Probably Adelaide, has nothing going for it, no business no manufacturing, aging population. Things going for it, lower cost of living, eight women to every bloke, no abos, fewer migrants than the rest of the country. Or Hobart for the same reasons.

My magpies don't attack but beg at our door for food.

Adelaide is a shithole

Melbourne is the best. Brisbane and Perth are decent.

Everyone hates Sydney, except Sydney

Newy brah. Dont fink so, jump off da bus cunt ill stab ya

At the coast, lots and lots of fishing.

In terms of production lots and lots of mining/oil/gas.

Most Aussie answer in the thread is by a yank.
>Ausfags are all chinks who've never been off the bitumen

Crocs and Abos

>oil

7th circle of hell

Abos, mines and red dirt.

Fuck all. Lots of indigenous people.

I've never left Brisbane since I came to Aus from England, when I was 12 at the start of '08.

Can't complain really, it's a nice place with a high white population density, especially in suburban and rural areas. Sure, you see a few asians, indians and africans but they mostly congregate in their own suburbs - if that's what you're after.

The weather's definitely tropical, and takes a while to acclimate to if you aren't used to burning alive after standing in the sun for 10 minutes.

Sure, it doesn't have the lavish history of other cities, but life's what you make of it, and it's a great place to pick up a trade or go to uni and work white collar.

Of all the cities in Aus, I'd say Bris has the best potential for development over the next 20 years.

Perth fucking easy

There's a shitload of oil off the northwest of WA.

abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-05-18/more-offshore-areas-opened-up-to-gas-oil-exploration/8532870

And here's the archive
archive.is/iaOKa

Perth
>dat suicide rate

huh, I knew about the gas. didn't know there was much oil though
cheers

The most pathetic of state capitals, which op's pic left out as a contender for good reason
>Smaller than Tasmania's

Bris vegas obvs

I considered putting it in the archive, but the abc is our national broadcaster and so giving it hits doesn't actually give it money.

It's not like buzzfeed or some other site that gets direct value from views.

Brisbane is an absolute shithole
Sydney is way better

It's most of the reason we give 1/5th of a fuck about East Timor, so we could claim their oil fields.

Poor taste.

I'm not sure of the geology of it, but my pleb-tier understanding is that if there is gas there is oil.

Possibly vice versa.

Both true. Your wealthiest are way richer than ours but our average wealth is way higher than yours

>Perth is still the best and relatively gook and poohjeet free...but its only a matter of time.

One of the most boring places in the country. But at least the weathers nice ay?

Perth > Adelaide > Brisbane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Who gives a shit > Sydney > Melbourne

Mining and Coons

Melbourne is the best
The rest can go to fuck itself

The problem is that I've been saying that for 20 years so you get to the point that it never going to fucking change. Brisbane is a loser city, invest down south

Left to right, iron ore mining, tourism, cattle, diamonds, cattle, coal mining, tourism.

Literally nothing happens in Brisbane. It's not even a city

Average wealth in America is higher than Australia

Apart from ghettos, America looks like paradise on the media and youtube
Online doesn't reflect reality

canbrah

>Average wealth in America is higher than Australia
This. Don't know what that cunt is on about. Australia has had like 20 years of stagnant wages

Wrong, their rich are richer their poor are poorer, our average is higher than theirs and our poor get out of poverty faster than theirs.

Excuse me! Where is Darwin?!

The US have had stagnant wages for 50 years

Agreed, Brisbane is dead

>city
Darwin is the largest town in the territory, its hardly a city.

Well I must have read statistics of white Americans
Take away blacks, and Americans are incredibly wealthy on average

The Principality of Hutt River

>Boongs

Niggers only make up 13% of their population.

Of course it's a city I'm pretty sure more than 100,000 is city

> Apex gang - niggers turning a city lawless.
> homeless littering streets:
last time I was there I wanted to douse them all with petrol and set them on fire

the less views it gets the better we have a chance of defunding it and deporting all the employees though user

this desu

I have lived in Brisbane all my life and I think I've been into the CBD less than 20 times.

>not one person has said Adelaide

Why should we

Yet they make up most of their poverty and crime
Really fires the neurons doesn't it

sounds like a positive to me

Karratha in WA is considered a city by WA standards and it has a population of 16,000. Darwin is a country town it's population needs to be doubled before considered a city.

Mackay, Townsville, Cairns

Sydney & Melbourne seem to be where all the tourists go. Also wtf Australia has such huge city's compared to Canada. Sydney alone has 5 million people while Toronto only has half that.

See

What's the job market like?

>No abos

i cant actually think of anything

>fewer migrants
are the other cities really that bad? uor CBD is beginning to resemble Hong Kong

>ignoring fucking hindley street

It's like mos eisley

>Darwin population is about 150,000
>general cut off for acceptance as a city is 100,000
Where is the problem?

We keep our secret weapons there.

Just goes to show how impoverished and stupid they are to drag down the averages as much as they do.

The job market is pretty shit I believe, I grew up there, there is no work so we all leave after graduating. Women stay though and complain there are no "good" men in Adelaide, it's pretty easy to pick up chicks when I go back to visit.
If you can find work there though it's comfy as fuck.