We need a wall to keep spics out

>we need a wall to keep spics out
>California should be nuked
>US is dying with this left wing liberal bullshit
>white will be minority

But it is alright if Puerto Rico wants to be 51st state.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can someone red pill me on Puerto Rico? What colour are they?

How many times has Catalonia voted for independence? It's the same thing, really, nothing will come of it.

they are like new mexico, light brown overall some white.

What colour are mexicans, Dominicans ?

According to its name I guess they are pretty much spics.
MUH DIVERSITY

>some white

Middling to dark brown spics. Found in large numbers in NY, where they group with their own kind and integrate poorly. Have a reputation for being exceedingly smelly.

All different colors, same as the US. I'm white but of PR descent. People often tell me stupid shit like "you don't LOOK Puerto Rican."

My country is full of ignorant retards, as you can imagine.

Oh wow, sounds like you guys should gas them.

im puerto rican. born and raised over there. pic related is me.

Did you just upload a picture of yourself on 4chin?

They've been part of the United States for generations thus Americans. I don't give a flying fuck if they're white or not, all i care about is if they're patriots and if they think the constitution is as holy (if not more) as the bible. Go poo in loo now Pajeet

yes. want another one?

I bet your dick looks hispanic. Post nudes.

kek

You niggas look Greek AF, seriously.

Whiter than California, Texas, New Mexico or half of our biggest cities.

So these puerto ricans are shilling this hard

the other 2 are americans. but cool.

Indians are more racist than skinheads I swear.

you are a third worlder. your opinion is irrelevant.

as bad a ricans are at least they can poo in loo

They're already US citizens, unlike you Pajeet.

The governor intends to send a congressional delegation to DC and have them demand to be seated. If he wants it to work, he'll pick all republicans as his appointees.
>inb4 they don't have republicans
Not many, but they're there. Their governor in 2012 was a longtime GOP activist that spoke at the RNC that year on Romney's behalf.

They deserve it more than Hawaii.

trump dick suckers will say its 4D chess

POL IS SHE LEGAL?

It's not chess, it's no taxation without representation.

>he'll pick all republicans as his appointees.
oh yea thats gonna last until trump gets out of office then theyre gonna go to the dems with their hands out.

Pretty much but they're amerindian here it's mulattos and about 35% uppitty whites.

we really need to cut them loose for so many reasons

they're blacker than us.

The US should give Puerto Rico to the Queen and then to Canada. I have heard Canadians want one caribbean island as a vacation spot and PR is the ideal place for that. Besides they are basically Americans, so it's a win-win situation.

I think I know you were you .

manati

Meh, if it shores up the majority for another two years Trump can still mark it down as a win. That and the delegation will have the strength of incumbency in the next election.
And it's not that set in stone that they'll just go solid dem anyway. Republicans get elected locally and island-wide every so often. They're not in the immigrant dynamic Mexicans are, and the national Dems dislike them for not buying into the social platform.

THESE CLAIMS THAT YOU CAN VOTE TO BECOME A STATE ARE FALSE,

NO WAY, NO HOW. YOU WILL NOT MAKE STATEHOOD IN AMERICA.

I wouldn't mind this. In B4 fuck off we're ful Canada is mostly empty space.

Literally worse than Mexicans. Go visit Philadelphia and see whats become of it.

Metro but you look like an IT dude I used to go to tech school with forgot his name he was shilling trump back then.

Fuck off spic.

> I don't give a flying fuck if they're white or not, all i care about is if they're patriots and if they think the constitution is as holy (if not more) as the bible

PR hates America. They stand apart and they are proud of that. They love the benefits and the fact they don't have to pay federal income tax. The people that voted to become a state are not doing it out of some new found patriotic zeal. It's because they are collapsing economically and would be bailed out by the US govt if they were a state.

THEY WANT MORE GIBS!

By the way referendum votes in PR usually average a turnout of over 70% of eligible voters. This vote has a turnout of 23% because if was heavily boycotted.

They boycotted because they want a bailout AND they want to continue to NOT PAY INCOME TAX. The majority don't want to be a state. They just want to continue getting Medicare, Medicaid, social security, federal welfare, college grants, housing benefits, socialized k-12 WITHOUT PAYING INCOME TAX!

Why the fuck would we want them as a state? Despite not paying income tax they still have racked up 70 BILLION in debt with 100s of billions in unfunded liabilities. 80% speak ZERO ENGLISH. They are Latin America Catholics, ie almost Communist. Their murder rate is much higher than any other US state. They have huge gang problems.

They are Island Beaners. They think like beaners. They act like beaners. The whole island is a giant fucking anchor baby. We should cut them loose whether they want independence or not!

nah, not me, im a degenerate trucker.

no,Pajeet.

You look like a spic with cancer.
Gross.

He's baiting. Read his post again.

We do pay federal taxes. medicare,medicaid and social security. The latter in every pay check and the former if you're self employed.

I dunno much about em so can't tell ya, and the irony is that i'm from nyc. Personally i support statehood out of principle so if that ain't happening at least cut em loose.
Well sheit my bad then. Yeah they can go fuck themselves if what you're saying is accurate, again I'm pretty ignorant on the issue and just said yes out of principle. Fuck Pajeet though

take puerto rico and kick california out.
we'll get rid of the majority of mexicans and take the less violent breed of spics, plus we don't have to change our flag

remember what i said about third world countries. your opinion is irrelevant.

toma

Didn't you niggers have a terrorist attack today? Was the molotov cocktail thrown by a tanned frenchman?

Nah man, California is a beautiful place. Just round up the eses down there and give em free helicopter rides or something, if that doesn't civilize em i dunno what else will

when i was in the hospital my nurse had grey eyes and red hair. hot af for an older spic.
white puerto ricans age really well compared to mexicans

Why not just let them become an independent country? If they can take care of themselves so well, why not let them do that without all the gibs? Any strategic interests the island might have to offer must be eclipsed by the astronomic sums of money pumped into Puerto Rico just to keep it alive, yet to little effect.