Whites Use drugs at a higher rate than Blacks, yet Blacks serve more time in prison for drugs

Whites Use drugs at a higher rate than Blacks, yet Blacks serve more time in prison for drugs.

The only explanation for this is institutional racism which needs to be eradicated.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/racial-disparity-drug-use_n_3941346.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2wTzL
youtube.com/watch?v=zrudlJ9x4WA
amren.com/archives/videos/race-and-drug-arrests-another-big-lie/
icpsr.umich.edu/quicktables/quickconfig.do?34481-0001_all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's archive that
archive.is/2wTzL

thats because niggers are so stupid that they commit their crimes right out in broad daylight

That's part of it. But police that catch white people using drugs let it pass. That's another part of it.

Did they commit crime?
Yes
Did they go to jail?
Yes
Good?
Good

White people are better at breaking the law as with everything else

Prove it. Oh thats right you can't, because this is a troll thread

>how not to get hassled by police
>don't act like a nigger
>don't act like "I KNOW MY RIGHTS" " I HAVE OVER 300 GUNS IN THE TRUCK OF MY CAR YOU FUCKING PIIIIIIIIIIG!"
>don't get bothered by cops
wow so hard

Using crack and doing home invasions is different from doing heroin after coming home from a 100k job.
All are degenerate but there is a reason one set goes to jail more often. The cops will arrest you on a stoop, but not in your gazebo. Remember dat.

Wrong, blacks are just dumbasses who get caught more

How about not getting caught?

fucking pigs

>huffpo

This board deserves better moderation

Possession is only punished when it's used in conjunction with another crime. The war on drugs is just a propaganda term so now you know

lmao, true monkey

Police are generally more interested in catching dealers than users.

>which needs to be eradicated.
Why?

Niggers always have priors for the various crimes they can't go a day without committing.
youtube.com/watch?v=zrudlJ9x4WA

self-destructive whites > violent niggers.

Also they're probably selling the shit and have more on them than a using white person would

"White" people just don't get caught as much.

Negroes have it on them in cars, deal on sidewalks, and carry in public.

White people do drugs in private premises away from police eyes.

Because White Americans produce more than they take.

White do their shit in bumfuck nowhere
Niggers do it right in the middle of everyone, in cities

Proportionally, wrong. In total numbers whites do, because there are five times as many whites as blacks.

Also, blacks have more recurring number of crimes per capita. Each successive crime causes a longer term each time after.

This, I know white drug addicts who specifically go off somewhere where no one will find them dead if they OD. Sad when druggies have more decency than niggers.

>racism which needs to be eradicated
I disagree, niggers need to be eradicated.

Gee, I smoke weed in the privacy of my own house.I don't take that shit out in public like those retards do.

Lol, its funny tho because white people are the ones dying from the drugs. Lol

and then they chimp out when caught

No, it's just that whites don't get caught ad much because we're not as retarded as niggers are.

I mean, if you're driving a car with expired plates while smoking dope, you're a goddamned moron, and nigs do that shit every day.

Intelligent people get caught much less often.

The fucking young Turks. Don't you love um? This bullshit is spewed in half of there videos.

>The only explanation for this is institutional racism which needs to be eradicated.

Did it ever occur to you that non-whites were the ones who needed to be eradicated?

Its a bullshit statistic any statistic that requires drug addicts to self report is full of shit
amren.com/archives/videos/race-and-drug-arrests-another-big-lie/

Thank you for your tireless efforts

What happens when you factor out people caught with drugs doing other crimes?

I should hope so. There are still more whites than blacks in this nation.

Also recidivism explains all of the black incarceration rates

>whites more likely to use drugs
>blacks more likely to get arrested for DRUG OFFENSES

There's a difference. HuffPo is fake news.

>Whites use more
>Blacks do more time

Do I really need to spell this out for you, man? Blacks do more prison because they are the ones dealing, which is more severely punished than mere use.

They didn't take Chris Rock's advice.

The problem is the same isn't as true for white people.

Bullshit

Pretty bad draw desu

No user, this just proves that even when high on drugs, whites are still more well behaved than blacks.

Because niggers cant do anything illegal and get away with it. Back when i used to do a myriad of drugs here is what i would do
>buy off alphabay with tumbled btc
>sent to a rented p.o box under a fake name
>collect drugs at night and consume at parties or at my own place
Not in public i wouldn't give or sell any unless they were close freinds.

So you honestly think a single nigger would go through any of that to get drugs?

Whites do opiates and watch netflix meanwhile blacks mainline cocaine and stuff their butts with pcp and then do stupid shit in the open.

Blacks dont pay for their dope, they murder and steal for it. That's the difference, north american pavement ape.

When half your male population is incarcerated they arent counted as dooe users.

Nice quads based bot

they die from prescription drugs retard

the only explanation for this is blacks go out high, foaming mouth and blood shot eyes with a machete in hand
while whites are staying inside partying

>b-but muh racism
nobody cares if you do it at home or in a closed society, just don't do it in front of the general public

It's more complicated than this.
The black man usually has a list of previous minor crimes as long as your arm and is usually stupid when it comes to drugs.

>being this retarded
There are more men in prison than woman so is it because of anti-male institutional blah blah sexism? Point.Set.Match!
>pic related
Poor niggers are so oppressed they're murdering the shit out of each other because of..white people? Hahahahahhaha no. They're savages.

Intentionally misleading article. Let's break it down.

>Higher percentages of whites have also tried hallucinogens, marijuana, pain relievers like OxyContin, and stimulants like methamphetamine, according to the survey.

The key phrase here is "have also tried". Meaning they have tried the drug but don't necessarily use it on a regular basis.

If you go to the website they used as their source: icpsr.umich.edu/quicktables/quickconfig.do?34481-0001_all

and sort by "number of days used within past 12 months" the amount of heavy drug users are higher for blacks than for whites.

Something else that would explain the disproportionate amount of arrests would be the fact that cops tend to patrol in areas where crime is high. You're not going to see cops patrolling in the suburbs where there's practically no crime to speak of.

So there you go. Your shit thread has been debunked.

>be me
>mother tells me X girl has died yesterday
>drugs
>the second in the past year
>she had two kids
>get brief flash back of toddler memories
>playing with this beautiful young blonde
>then another flash back from teen years of her sniffing glue in a plastic bag behind a shop...

Who is selling the drugs to the white people?

>white druggies dying
>Niggers in jail

What's the problem, exactly?

Please be mu ai waifu