THEY TRIED TO WARN US

This can't be any more accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecMfU3910WY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(455)
jotmonline.com/tag/life-cycle-of-an-empire/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtu.be/93U54gprVQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump this.

History is cyclical. Rise, climax, and fall. We're not at the fall. We're somewhere between the climax and the fall. We a long time to go. Rome did not fall in a single day. The world ends not with a bang, but a whimper.

Ok

bump

We're at the fall. Empires only last like 75 years

Well maybe not dead yet but the avalanche of no return has already started.

Depends on what you mean by 'fall.' Reasonably, it was the Sack of Rome in 410. That was the fall of Rome.

Did the Germanics really have that much of an impact? Alaric went easy on Rome when he sacked it. This movie and Ben Hurr felt like kike propaganda.

>muh based greek man

We haven't had our Sack of Rome moment yet.

How can it be kike propaganda when it even NAMES THE JEWS for wanting what brought the inevitable fall of Rome?

I don't get you anons sometimes. Someone doesn't name the jew, it's a shill. Someone names the jew, again a shill.

Why are you trying to discredit everything?
Extremely fishy tactic.

Yes. The Germans migrated en mass to Rome. You will find that mass migration often result in civilization convulsion. The Sea People, for instance, destroyed Bronze Age civilizations.

I remember it being really feelsy and pro German and Roman cooperation. He lumped the Jews in with Greeks. Smearing the Greek foundations of western society. Rome's intellectual foundations were in Greek thought.

This is like how 300 shits on Athenians and puts Sparta on the pedestal. It's a kike trick.

Holy fuck, this is just black pilling me.

Spengler is the way.

The Sea People set out to raid. They weren't just migrants.

It happened during the war of 1812 when the British burned down the Capital.
Madison had to sell the country to foreign bankers to hide that the nation was lost. A central bank was made. Andrew Jackson managed to shut it down but the fish hooks were in the nation by that point, and they were able to get it back running with Woodrow Wilson.
There won't be another "sack of rome" in the US. The US as we knew it will simply stop existing.

They even cast a big nose guy to say the Vandals are good goys and we should open our hearts to them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(455)

The Jews are just rubbing it in our faces.

The fuck? 300 IS about Sparta. The Athenians did nothing vs Xerxes until after Thermopylae. Marathon is another story.

You're acting crazy with your ''it's a kike trick'' bullshit.
A ''kike trick'' that names THE KIKES as the perpetrators of the downfall of Rome. Fantastic trick.

Well done trying to discredit a clear anti-semetic message, (((user))).

Well Romans made the mistake to incorporate Germans into their military. And once the legions were full in German hand, they also took over political life.

Se if you let in refugees don't rely on them for security.

>a world without germanics
you don't really want that do you?

Often, mass migrations are about raiding.

>The Athenians did nothing vs Xerxes until after Thermopylae

There were 1,000 Athenians alongside the 300 Spartans you brainwashed pleb. YOU are the one taking the kike bullshit at face value. Read between the lines.

Then we shall build a better one on top of it.
Who knew after so many years Europe would develop the way it did? Let it fall, something better will pop up

Fucking Atlantiniggers

HAHAHHAHA GREEKS CONFIRMED JEW TIER LMAO

This is the trick! This is kike brainwashing. Jews = Greeks.

>Alaric went easy on Rome when he sacked it.
I had to do a quick check on (((wikipedia))) because that strike me as odd

>pic related

you really are full of shit brah

>Finland is heir of Roman Empire

they couldn't single out only the Jew hence why they added the Greeks.

I'd always heard it said that Aleric went soft on them. He could have done much more.

It was Thespians and some Thebians you fucking retard, oh my god you are absolutely clueless.

Please stop posting. Fucking shilling since post#1 I knew I smelled your rat scent.

Yeah, that struck me as odd, too. Good call.

Kek'd

Bump

endless war and debt (from wars) did cause the decline though. in the end they couldn't afford it anymore, the men or the money and starting paying barbarians to wage war for them, and some of those barbarians they trained as generals turned on them.
Sound familiar? Why does the US pay Israel and Egypt billions in tribute? Why do we fund rebels to fight for us and give them training? these are not the signs of a healthy robust empire.

>Naming the Jews (also Greeks and Slaves) as the perpetrators behind all the calls for equality and peace is kike brainwashing.

Do you even logic, (((user)))?

I fucked that up, it wasn't Athenians. It was 700 Thespians and 400 Thebans. Still that whole movie shit on Athenians and held up Sparta as some kind of super state.

This.

It was 911

Yes goy the Greeks are no better than filthy Jews!

The average lifespan of an empire is 250 years. The life cycle of an empire is broken down into six ages. They are:

1. The Age of Pioneers
2. The Age of Conquest
3. The Age of Commerce
4. The Age of Affluence
5. The Age of Intellectualism
6. The Age of Decadence

jotmonline.com/tag/life-cycle-of-an-empire/

One of the core beliefs of a traditionalist is cyclical history. We are in a constant state of decline and disorder - in a word, degeneration.

Surely America is at stage 6 right now, no? Because you guys are way past Intellectualism which arguably reached it's peak near the late 50's/early 60's.

>Alaric went easy on Rome when he sacked it.
Alaric didn't go easy on anyone. Pretty much destroyed Greece.

>Rufinus' death and Stilicho's departure gave free rein to Alaric's movements; he ravaged Attica but spared Athens, which capitulated at once to the conqueror. In 396, he wiped out the last remnants of the Mysteries at Eleusis in Attica, ending a tradition of esoteric religious ceremonies that had lasted since the Bronze Age. Then he penetrated into the Peloponnesus and captured its most famous cities—Corinth, Argos, and Sparta—selling many of their inhabitants into slavery.

Last orator was a jew with a long nose. Bearded, that said "slave" to a greek, was right.

yes, America is 241 years old now, not much time left.

You're probably right. USA needs JUST 9 more years to reach that 250 cycle and we're seeing stage 6 clearly.

History is so bizarre.

Yes, we're currently inviting the barbarians into our cities.

>Between 408–410 the Visigoths caused so much damage to Rome and the immediate periphery that nearly a decade later, the provinces in and around the city were only able to contribute one-seventh of their previous tax shares.

lel. I loved fall of the roman empire but its so 1960s. Those are half not even issues that Romans would worry about.

I still remember the fantastic four of the Dark Ages from school.
>Ostrogoths
>Visigoths
>Vandals
>Huns

God help us, it's true.
We'll Balkanize before war though.

That was then. With modern technology they don't need to sack any country, merely enslave it with their propaganda and escapism till they worship technology as god and serve it.

DELET THIS OP

Yea 21st century sacking is intellectual, cultural and societal subversion.

Banks win more than tanks.

Knowledge!

Israel supposed to fight for you? What does Egypt have to do with this? Burger education everyone.
The parallel you can draw is the automatic granting of citizenship to spics in the US armed forces. No foreign countries are even supposed to be fighting America's wars. Your Israel and Egypt references show how stupid you are.

That is a roman nose.

> blaming the barbarians in the north

how about the barbarians to the southeast?
note the date of death in the upper left

now watch this gif again oh look, the eastern remnant of the roman empire gets wiped out.

mudslime pirates on the sea and on the trade routes, that was the real killer.

Dude you got completely BTFO. They made a sequel to 300 where the Athenian story gets told and they destroy Xerxes' navy. You're honestly fucking retarded and really should stop posting. I know it sucks to be wrong and you feel humiliated right now so you feel the need to lash out and try and make us believe you're right, but listen. We're anonymous. We'll never know who you were. This shame you brought upon yourself will never be attributed to you again after this thread. Swallow your ego and stop posting.

I don't know... a lot of inventions still happen here. I'd say we're still transitioning from step 5. We've yet to hit peak degeneracy.

Unless, of course, something happens for us like what happened with Rome, and we shift from being a failing Republic into a new, reinvigorated Empire.

yes, israel fights the middleeast for us and buys from our MIC
we pay the Egypt state off so it doesn't collapse and send more barbarians to the gate. THIS IS EXACTLY what Rome did during the decline

Germanic were indeed barbarians and alarik sacked rome to his hearts content.
The vandals did it too later on.

Snowniggers BTFO

1000 years from now people will be arguing that Islam is a part of western culture and the fall of Europe had nothing to do with it
And if you say otherwise you will be a fedora atheist

The world ends not with a bang, but a whimper.
>Ref to The Hollow men by T.S Elliot

Letting the Germans pretend to be civilized was a mistake. The Germans used it to destroy Europe over and over and over again.

Rome fell much earlier when Caesar took over. The Empire fell much later.

>in 1963 when this was filmed the hippie counter culture was forming and the immigration act of 1965 passed just two years later
The ironing.

London and Paris will be well known Islamic cities like Istanbul.
If the center of Christian civilization for 1000 years can become known as Islamic. There is no reason it can't happen to any city.

I've had an even worst moment once when we visited the Acropolis. I overheard a Greek guide (woman) telling some Chinese tourists about the temple of Parthenon.

She said that Pericles built the temple as a mockery gesture towards the Spartans for defeating them in the Peloponnesian war.
And I'm sitting there like what the fug. I was almost 100% sure the Spartans won the war and that Pericles had already died by then.

Trying to check my damn phone to confirm, no signal, missed my chance to humiliate that stupid guide and her alternative history. Terrible.

Nigga, our fall will by mid-late this century.

Everything just started to make sense now.

>The world ends not with a bang, but a whimper.
aaee aiiiiieeeeghhhhhhbllhlgghh
You ^

>"wandering murderers"
>they want to come to our home and live here
>can you believe the audacity

I wonder if the Romans had any concept of how they were perceived by the people that they conquered or tried to conquer.
As far as someone from Gaul or Belgica or Germania would've been concerned, that senator was just describing himself.

>Finland is heir of Roman Empire
So the mongols are the new romans?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

holy shit it's real

>WE DIDN LISTN

>A jew enters the thread

They were right. Caracalla gave all free men citizenship and made roman citizenship a small thing. Before that you can even see in the Bible there mere mention of having citizenship makes them treat the apostle Paul completely differently.

How new are you? Also don't forget
>Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill
And who was Emanuel Celler?
>Celler was born in Brooklyn, the son of Josephine (née Müller) and Henry H. Celler. All of his grandparents immigrated from Germany; his paternal grandparents and maternal grandmother were Jewish
>maternal grandmother were Jewish
So his mother was Jewish and thus he was Jewish.

Not new but not very regular. Good info, keeping it.

The energy has run out of both Protestantism and Catholicism. The Pope adopts more secular tenets every day and atheism is stronger than Protestantism. Islam is still energized and the people that follow it very focused.

Without an idea to unite everyone there is no empire. Whether they are united by a strong culture or a war against Nazis or Russians.

That's what I mainly took from this scene that applies today.

>That old senator's nose
Well, of course he supports open gates

It's common knowledge when discussion immigration in the US. Another important reminder this that America, from it's onset, was both implicitly and EXPLICITLY a white nation. From the Naturalization act of 1790 to the very things the first generations of free American men made evident in their writings and musings.
youtu.be/93U54gprVQA

Don't forget the trope of
>le old wise man comes from no where and BAFFLES everyone, changing everyone's mind
Sometimes the audacity of Hollywood blows my mind.

>veni
But why vehicle?

We've yet to become a real empire, everyone calls America an empire. Yet, they forget how militarist and expansionist Republican Rome was as well.

(((They))) tried to warn us, you mean.

That film was directed by a Jew, produced by a Jew, written by a group of Jews, and set to music composed by a Jew.

The whole movie is kike propaganda but you're missing it. It was (((Hollywood))) mind you

This. It literally demonizes and ridicules the very idea of keeping a stable homogeneous nation of your own people. It lauds at the idea of the founders of a nation, empire, or otherwise wishing to preserve what they have built for future generations.

That video shows exactly what is happening now. Traitors selling out their own nation, people and culture for a few extra shekels.

Wow. There it is. A great collection of quotes, all parroted off like they were meant to be together.
What garbage.
We're at the decline of humanity, look around. The middle east is literally at holy war, raping and pillaging and seeking destruction of the West. The west is fallen to filth and degenerate.

And have you forgotten how we went from the 13 colonies, to independence, to well over a century of expansionism west? In our peak, the post WWII period and up until now, has been sown with the seeds of our own destruction. The mass immigration from beyond Europe, the "old" minorities already here were instrumental in that, primarily the American Negro and the Jew.

We need either RWDS or massive amounts of sorting out to purge the degenerates

why do you think the left is trying to erase/rewrite history so much
read more history even before the scene depicted on this video and you'll see the cause
you'd be surprised and even more alarmed at the parallels to western civilization today
because it points to an almost irreversible course if you consider where we are at now

Not just that, the minority groups who campaign for the destruction of their hosts for their own benefit. The "Roman" Greek, the "Roman" Gaul, the "Roman" Jew.

Recommend reading Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.

.>1 year before 1965, the year the west started to fall

>Have Germanic Americans play the Romans as always.
We wuz Romanz and shiet, while in reality it was you barbarians that brought down the empire.

Wrong board.

The Romans always thought their world was collapsing. When it actually did collapse, nobody had noticed.