Does anyone actually care about this communist

Does anyone actually care about this communist

No, I'm glad that buttslut is burning in hell.

I care for the simple fact he died doing patriotic work

What, licking hillary's prolapse?

>irrationally hating an unknown DNC staffer

Shalom.

Shareblue circlejerk thread.

No, I rationally hate every DNC staffer. Keep your personal crusades on your own board. We don't fucking care. I'm sick of seeing your faggy glam shots of (((Seth))) every time I turn around.

I'm loving the vocabulary Brock gave you guys. Crusade, lmfao.

I care that the entire DNC could be taken down as a result of what happened.

Fuck you, fuck Brock, and fuck everything about reddit. It's like you faggots have never had to deal with a raid before and it's left you traumatized enough to see phantoms everywhere you look. I voted Trump in the primary and general, but I hate you faggots that shill stupid conspiracy theories about DEM staffers that would hate you if they weren't rotting in the ground right now.

He's /ourcommie/

Wait, is this a real attempt at trying to fit in or weak bait?

You are dumb as fuck, kill yourself faggot

Want a challenge? Try to derail one of my threads without using profanity.

He's real. I know him.

even if he is a DNC staffer he did the right thing for us and leaked the emails.

Seth loved America. He just ended up on the wrong side, and he died to save us.

Marcus, stop telling people you know me!
Nah, this is me trying to be a troll because some stupid thread started getting replies even though I was about ready to call it a night.

Niggers!!

My name is actually Mark.

He wasn't a communist

Then why was he a DNC staffer?

Neck yourself, shill.

We don't like who he was, but we respect what he did and we do not condone the murder of anyone who brings crimes to light.

He died opposing the Clinton's. That's honorrabru.

I don't respect him. It wasn't proven that any leaks came from him, and I don't fucking care that he's dead. If you can prove he's the leak then he's an untrustworthy liar, and doesn't deserve the job he had. Either way he's a failure. Mostly because he's a Democrat and I blanket hate everyone that buys their brand of bullshit.

He was a Bernout that became disillusioned after Hillary stole the primaries. Still /ourguy/.

He did a good thing even if for dumb reasons.

Bernouts are /ourguys/? This your first day here?

>exposed fraud
>untrustworthy
literally suffocate in your sleep tonight

Aside of asange basicly saying that he was the source?

No, it's yours.

He was individually. Useful idiot etc.

Thanks for all the (you)s!! The bet I made was for 5, but you fuckers let me down!

The possibility of one of America's political power tied to murder should concern every citizen.

But betraing traitors is still a betrayal! You should always follow the orders, even if given by enemies of the nation.

>jests on thy i was merly disguising myself as of small mind

Oops, sorry. i usually respect the Polish flag. Sorry if I was too cheeky.

:'(

I am sad that a young White Man was killed, but he was a democrat that hates everything the US stands for, so therefore a dead commie is a good thing.

yes because thet murder of this guy could put in jail clinton.

thanks beaner

I feel bad he never had a chance to father white children. I think he might have been a panda furry degenerate though, so they would grow up to have mulatto kids anyway.