Be me

>Be me
>be native American
>live in a french nation
>french nation is inside a English nation
>haviing to give up my land to people across the Oceans for the 2nd time in 500 years
>about to do like my ancestors and fight for our lost land once again

are anyone here with me?

Kek good "fighting" your ancestors threw up

There's like 5 of you left in reservoirs

Do it faggot.

nigger what are you really missing from your "culture?" Shamans that just spit on your wounds, blowing smoke on it to heal you?
Living in a teepee? Wearing buckskin loinclothes?
Face it you land niggers are just jealous because we brought magnificent things to your lands while you did shit all with it, and you think if you had your way, it'd all be yours. But of course, it wouldn't, you'd be stuck in mudhuts.

America is lost. I wanna give my life for the cause but America is unworthy.

We can build a new amercia! a spiritual one, no need for war or hunger!

At least an Indian society could last 500 years, unlike Canada

I live in a réserve between the canada and the USA, I'm so lost.. Even my IRL friends don't know about the shit I go through every night dreaming about a better world filled with nature and the goodness of all

do you know how much war the native tribes waged on each other?
Who's land even is it? They fought over it all the time.

they fough over ressources, and for the fun of it (the glory) none of the NorthAmerican tribes believed they had ownership of land

When they weren't waging war on each-other they were slaughtering villages of settlers who were peaceful and even traded with them.

why can't you live like that now? it seems more like an excuse to say that other races are keeping it out of you; like something you may not fully have the capacity to do, however virtuous.
be who you want to see in the world.

im about to go full Tomohawk on the next Muslim that demands reparations for its oppression! legit I comme from the most oppressed people in Amercian history and I pisses me of so much!

"French Nation within an English nation"

Quebec is not a country it's a fucking province. They lost a war to the English and you lost a war to the white man. You're a loser within a loser.

You only exist because the white man was merciful enough to let you spear-chucking savages live.

Now go sniff some gasoline, molest your daughter, and pick up your welfare cheque.

I suppose you dont have the knowledge of what stories Dreams tell? yes I talk about the past. but my dream lie in the future. you can live in a world desined by evil that breeds hate and poverty or you can build a future made of riches and prosperity. the choice is being made right now, not 10 years from now!

Quebec is more independant than you'll ever know! fucking english fucks! we are the stronger people. that's why we never assimilated

Time to lay off the Listerine, Chief BeatsHisPregnantWife

>you can build a future made of riches and prosperity.
then start, stop making excuses. This is what the white man has been doing for hundreds of years. you are so backwards you can't see the beauty all around you, the suffering we abolish every generation.

If RCMP traces your IP there's a 95% chance they're finding some of those missing murdered Iroquois girls.

That sounds like pointless hippy shit that you can do at any time. I envision a small village with a medium-small social hierarchy, high trust , sliw pace and everyone if us somewhat related. Today's society has a giant social hierarchy with people like George Soros at the top.