Explain/discuss

explain/discuss

> recognize lefty agenda
> listen to what they tell you to do
> do the exact opposite

Have they got ones about gigantic handbags on seats?

It's a way to criminalize male existence itself.

Imagine if women were arrested for placing their bag next to them, "taking too much space."

What you would end up with is women scared to be heard or seen in public.

And it is what you see here, except obviously with the genders swapped.

Of course not.

Do you really believe that these cucks would hold women accountable for their bullshit?

When you have 41% youth unemployment feminist complaints should not be your main objective

Those are expensive, user. They deserve their own seat! And since they're so expensive don't even suggest that the beautiful woman carrying it should pay for two seats, you misogynist.

I hope after reaching some boiling point it will backfire on feminazis. Just imagine right wing cons getting into power and striping women of most of thier "rights".

I'll stop man-spreading when women stop she-bagging (putting their huge bags in the seat next to them).

>explain
A couple years some dudes on social media took some pics of women taking up several seats on the subway with their shopping bags. This triggered the tumblrwhales and they responded by taking pics of dudes that spread their legs on the subway, sometimes obstructing one or two adjacent seats. Naturally the female outrage is the one that got picked up on the in the liberal media, and now this is a serious social issue around the world.

Good case study in why adopting the lefty tactic of being offended all time isn't going to work for the right.

fucking right

Quite hypocritic for leftist females to tell others to keep their legs closed.

excellent point user.

I will when women stop bagspreading.

CLENCH YOUR LEGS AND SELF CASTRATE MALE SCUM

>also
>using public transport

You read too much in this shit.
It doesn't concern you when women speak about "manspreading".
It's the retard who touch the leg of a woman on purpose.

>Not using public transport in a city with good public transport

>ride crowded public transport
>inevitably come into slight contact with complete stranger
>this must be the work of the patriarchy

dont mean to derail but why the fuck are all these feminists so damn fat?

you'd think with all their marching and protest shit you'd see some slimmer ones.

PLEASE STOP
'MANEXISTING'

These feminists need to stop fatspreading

Are you sure it's even about manspreading specifically? Couldn't it just be asking people in general to try not to take up too much room so people aren't forced to stand?

> feminists are fat
Feminism is simply a power grab, naturally used by those with least power.

Worse than fatspreading is being an idiot. Women have same IQ as men?...working with them for any amount of time, 100% not. 95 at best.

i see your point user, but when you see all these feminists screaming for people slightly accidentally touching their leg, it gives off a very different impression.

They elected a commie who survived a right wing death squad bombing so she is waaay down the Marxist road.
The left feeds itself from corruption,if there is corruption the left will exploit it and they'll spend more and probably be more of a burden and probably be even more corrupt but still it will feed from the rights corruption and in spain it is rampant

>picture shows a male figure with legs spread
>doesn't show a woman with her bag next to her seat

Gee, I don't know if it's about manspreading specifically...

That was the mayor of Madrid yesterday or two days ago.

That's what I'm saying. This is normal.
But there is retards who do that when it isn't crowded.
Just to touch a woman. They are the problem.

ouch, hypocrisy is never good

still, I shouldn't be publicly shamed for accidentally touching a woman, saying sorry, and then reserving myself.

feminists act like acts of unawareness are rape, and that's where I feel the myth of "manspreading" has gone too far.

It's not that feminists are inherently fat, but rather being fat leads a person to want feminism, because it's an excuse and it celebrates mediocrity.

Apparently it's easier than jogging a bit each morning.

I have a dick and balls between my legs. I'm not crossing my legs like some woman or faggot

Also I never ride public transportation with the plebs.

makes sense

Manspreading would never be a thing in Spanish cultures because Spanish culture is formed around reverence for the Virgin Mary and thus they are very much about chivalry toward women. And if by some remote chance there was some male brat not allowing a woman or elderly person to sit, you better believe the people around them would swarm upon him like wasps until he either gave in or fled the scene.

Manspreading mostly happens in male-centric cultures like the Germanist culture, where the family unit centers around the father and his sons, and Arab Muslim cultures. But it would not be tolerated in chivalric cultures such as Spain's.

So enough of the straw manning, as if manspreading would be a real problem in Spain, because unless it's Germans or Muslims doing it there, it wouldn't be.

Hamspreading.

There are slim feminists too
Usually some above average broad that got played by multiple chads and decided it is patriarchys fault and her being shit at reading people
Which is why there is a ton of women in psychology studies too

>and her
*and not her

Not that we'd know about that.

>delays on the corblimeyguv line due to strike action and planned engineering works

Those are the feminist that attract the betas to the cause,most are mentally unstable

>vibrates constantly to annoy people

I hate that

virgin detected

a real man doesn't take the bus/subway

a real man drives a car

t.uncucked man