Redpill me on the US territories

Redpill me on the US territories

THERE ARE TOO MANY MINORITIES
IN MY TERRIT'RIES

They're largely tiny. They don't get a vote in Congress or for President (except DC, by constitutional amendment). Congress has theoretical total control over them, but in practice they all have some level of self rule.

Don't forget germany and iraq

They are convenient for military operations generally. At least the pacific ones are. I don't know what the point of PR is.

bad boys
bad boys
whatcha gonna do
whatcha gonna do
when guam come for you

PR is just there to wave dicks at Spain, "ha ha look what we took from you"

Should've gone with Cuba when that was let go

i don't think having 2 reps for an atol makes sense. there was a brief period of expansion for the states. there was a good deal of pressure for annexing cuba. then ww1 happened and policy shifted inward.

wtf are you even asking?

It is a nice way of saying we are an empire and they are our imperial conquests.

There are four main types of US territory:

>The main 50 states (and maybe DC)
>Territories outside of statehood (all those islands you speak of)
>Proxy states like Iraq and company
>Client states we don't actually own but which we do govern, like Europe

That should about cover it.

There are too many territories in my minority.

What's going on with your statehood vote? What shape did you choose? Do you think PR mulattos are still to stupid to choose the correct shape?

The US acquired them for refueling stations for coal powered battleships, now they're just brown people living off federal welfare.

Guam fucking sucks. Residents' federal taxes go to the guam treasury instead of the fedgov, the natives are subsidized and exist purely to make everyone else's life more difficult through sheer idiocy or design.

The only plus side to living here is 10/10 japanese qt3.14 tourists are always hanging around

I'd also include the world in general.

I know Guam..... basically the people there are just Filipinos who happen to live on an island that gets them US citizenship, and most of them get their Filipino citizenship just because.

Beyond that, I wish NK would nuke it. It'd give me a chuckle, that's for sure.

Only 23% of eligible voters voted. Many people didn't even renew their voter IDs so for the most part is invalidated by lack of participation even though it got 97% of the vote.

Move here Guambro maybe your people can raise my shit island's IQ points a bit.

I'd expect nothing less, Puerto Rico. You'll never join the 50. Keep paying those high prices for Jones act shipping though, thanks for that.

You're welcome I get most of my shit that is electronics from mail orders, though they plan to tax that too and I am leaving soon so at least from my end that is the final nail on the coffin.

Behold, the correct answer. Fortunately they're too small to be much of a bother. Hopefully none of them convert to Islam and give us an excuse to cut them off.