Bluepill me on refugees. Can you self insert into someone unironically welcoming refugees? Hard mode: without memes

Bluepill me on refugees. Can you self insert into someone unironically welcoming refugees? Hard mode: without memes

Also, are Hungary and Poland forced to take in refugees yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know what makes people's minds work that way. I used to be a lot more liberal but even back then I didn't think too many refugees from certain places was a good idea because they weren't liberal and could change things.

>Bluepill me

no

Easy.
> be sheltered low info person
> the only experience with immigrants is your slightly racist yet entertaining ex-yugo friend
> see pic on media of drowining subshumans
> think.exe
> we should help them by bringing them here. They will go back once the situation is resolved.

do these people think the same about their homeless peers?
>this guy is freezing, I better invite him in and make him fondue

Little girl didn't deserve that. She probably wouldn't have ruined my country if she came here as a refugee. How is not taking her in justified?
Even as an evil racist fascist I think we should take refugees if we can. But real refugees who eventually go home only, not hordes of military aged male economic migrants who pretend to be refugees.

You will be soon, although who knows Soros probably takes particular interest in protecting Hungary

I would have to forget everything I studied about religious conflicts throughout history. I'd also have to unlearn my anthropology and political science courses (specifically impacts of demographics and introduction of foreign cultures into homogeneous ones).

Basically, in order to be bluepilled I'd have to be ignorant.

Oh yeah take in refugees and at the same time sell arms to and buy oil from those creating this mess

no

What about no. It is your type of altruism that is killing the west. If they want to fix their problems they should do it on their turf. This girl is one or thousands that dies every day, her people and civilisation should have taken care of her.
Also the west needs to stop messing around in the Middle East.

>this person is suffering because their homeland's in chaos
>my nation is at least partially responsible for that chaos given our actions there over the last several decades
>i do not want them to suffer from actions taken by the nation i am a citizen of
>i am ok with them immigrating here like has happened for the entire history of my nation, either permanently as new citizens in time or until their homelands are no longer chaotic and dangerous and can prosper again

>How is not taking her in justified?
Importing child corpses is a fucking retarded.

Self-interest.

If you run a pro-refugee charity, you're going to be a more prominent, more visible do-gooder if more refugees need your help. So you'll want more refugees.

If you're an asylum lawyer, you make your money doing asylum cases. So the more refugees there are whose cases are going through the courts, the more work there is for you.

If you run a decrepit holiday park with run-down 1970s holiday houses, you can get a lucrative government deal for temporarily housing refugees when normal facilities are overflowing.

If you're a social worker, the market isn't great, but the influx of a few hundred thousand new "problem cases" every year can fix that and provide you with ten years' worth of paid work.

>Can you self insert into someone unironically welcoming refugees?

I am someone who supports refugees.

We need to help those in need, how would you feel if your country was bombed to shit and your family killed and then a bunch of racist assholes didn't want to help you? Why can't you have empathy and put yourself into the shoes of the poor refugees who are risking their lives to get to our countries for safety?

If we are responsible then why we won't ask them what they want and roll in our tanks to make peace there by force?
Or at least split their country, so factions would have their own countries and enforce peace there, so anyone who want fight there will meet our resistance?

Then just send aid to the places we enforced peace, so they don't need to travel half of a continent and die in a seas or cold of the winter?

>how would you feel if your country was bombed to shit and your family killed and then a bunch of racist assholes didn't want to help you
Exactly, that's how these people think. Then I respond, "you'll know how that is if soon enough you keep importing Arabs", and they block me. Like clockwork.

>literal retard

>We fuck up their region of the world by rolling tanks in an 'creating democracy and freedom'

>If we are responsible why don't we send in tanks and 'make peace by force'

Fucking normie neo-con fuck.

>If we are responsible then why we won't ask them what they want and roll in our tanks to make peace there by force?
We tried that and it's resulted in Afghanistan and Iraq as they are today and during the occupations of those countries by coalition forces. If there's a large enough population there who doesn't want us, they'll make IEDs and bomb civilian centers to sow chaos and terror.

>Or at least split their country, so factions would have their own countries and enforce peace there, so anyone who want fight there will meet our resistance?
Worked super well with Germany post WW2, or Israel foundation.

>Then just send aid to the places we enforced peace, so they don't need to travel half of a continent and die in a seas or cold of the winter?
The same people who argue against refugees and immigrants also scream any time we burgers try to send foreign aid.

Migrants and refugees are two separate categories.

Stop undermining the plight of legitimate refugees dickhead.

There is nothing wrong with refugees, or helping them. Indeed, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who literally believes "fuck them all".

The issue however, is not refugees.. The problem is economic migrants. When Merkel went on TV and said "everyone welcome here", she basically encouraged millions of people to drop everything in their homeland for gibs, and make the dangerous journey accross the med. Merkel has the death of every drowned migrant on her hands.

When they come in the way that they are (without documentation, without giving a fuck about anything), they don't integrate, they build enclaves for themselves, they commit crime and destabilise local communities.

>Higher population increases GDP (not per capita though)
>Much more unskilled refugees mean that the cost of labour will go down; which can be a good thing
>Chance of assimilation
>It feels good that you're saving a life

>tried in Afghanistan and Iraq
I don't know how you returned peace in Afghanistan, where USA just guards huge opium plants of Taliban
Also saving Iraq by trying to kill ruler is retarded narration, we just tried to stop the madman and that's it - we didn't wanted to bring peace, just don't allow him to get chemical weapons
But then somehow it turned out that somebody was lying

>Worked super well with Germany post WW2, or Israel foundation.
Germany had a war or something on their soil post WW2? None I can think of on their soil during 45 years of communism after WW2

>The same people who argue against refugees and immigrants also scream any time we burgers try to send foreign aid.
You only arm rebels then it turns out that ISIS is using all the new Toyotas you donated to moderate rebels

I'm just saying about no more war, even declare ISIS as a country so we could declare war on them and if they bomb one more fucking time then we just attack them, not fucking fund them via CIA

>the cost of labour will go down; which can be a good thing
I wonder who is behind this post.

What kind of people think low wages, high unemployment and high rents are a good thing?

No because that would make it real.

You can only be a liberal if your brain is incapable of thinking about logistics, and only concerns itself with hypothetical scenarios.

>It feels good that you're saving a life
No you don't, idiot. When you say refugees are welcome here you create their will to come here.

We always had wars and refugees. Travelling across the globe to go live in a rich country is not what they did before you said it loud, said it clear. Now, thanks to you, they paid tens of thousand to be placed in sinking ship and "saved" by "humanitarian" organisation from Italy who happen to be financed by the smugglers.

Business owners.

High unemployment and low wages means they can get skilled workers on the cheap. Basically, the labour market becomes a pure buyer's market.
And if they already own property or any other capital, the price of that capital will rise as its scarcity rises (since the population grows much faster than the amount of capital available).

That's another brilliant verbal strategy from the pro-refugee people. Just present an artificial distinction to guide people into accepting something they don't want.

If you ask people, do you want 1,000,000 more Muslim residents in your country, they'll say no.
But if you ask them, do you want to keep out 5,000,000 economic migrants and instead welcome 1,000,000 real refugees, they'll say yes.

Even though the outcome is the same: 1,000,000 more Muslim residents in their country.

Did anyone call me

It's very unlikely to happen. The Saudi Arabia don't want a pipeline from Iran to the Mediterranean and even Trump suck their dick, so it is now official the US will always back SA.

Infinite money for the emirate.

It's a humanitarian act of kindness and a economic necessity to divide the refugees im europe. They would come either way, firstly in the southern and southeastern states. States that are already struggling and unstable. Imagine 1 Million refugees arriving in Kosovo or Greece. These countries would collapse.

I dont want them to rape all the woman here

i gotta use that one. thanks

Lol who cares

>people who disagree with me are racist
you have to go back

If my country was bombed I would go to a country with a similar culture and be thankful that they give my the opportunity to survive.

>Imagine 1 Million refugees arriving in Kosovo or Greece. These countries would collapse.
There is two billion people willing to go live in our countries. If they can come, they will come.
The fair share of them for Kosovo or Greece is way above a million.

Is an open border even possible? Make the math.

>If my country was bombed
We know exactly what would happen if your country was bombed.
You would avoid the shooting and then rebuild a country.

Ever since my father died my mother and I have been looking for a new head of the household. The recent refuge crisis wasa perfect situation to adopt a new father. I'm now the proud son of Abdil bin Mohamad. Just going ot play some football with my nw father

>How is not taking her in justified?
I pains my heart to see children with broken hearts. Importing traumatized children won't improve our society, neither will improve their society/country. They have lots of Muslim countries to choose from and then there is Africa and Latin America. Why go here where infidels live?

theres 1.6 billion muslims in the world

theyre fine

sincerely happy for you

"i recognise that bulge"

>Can you self insert into someone unironically welcoming refugees?

>All cultures are equal and have nothing to do with the state countries/populations are in
>All religions are essentially the same, especially the 3 major ones
>Only good people have children/are fertile, no such thing as war criminals with offspring
>If you live anywhere near a conflict zone, it makes perfect sense for you to travel across half the fucking globe and through many safe countries to eventually resettle. It's now this very distant place's sole responsibility to harbor you and treat you not just like any other citizen but literally far better.

Taking the pro-refugee stance allows you to "help" the refugees by not actually doing anything and quite possibly not having to suffer most of the consequences of your actions either.

>how would you feel if your country was bombed to shit and your family killed

How did you feel about the arab spring and supporting the syrian revolution against the evil dictator bashar al assad?

>how would you feel if your country was bombed to shit
Hi! Thanks for rejecting my refugee application in 2014

My country is bombarded with shitskins and peacetrucked every few weeks. If I went to the US I'd be considered an illegal, not a refugee. There's no such thing as justice, and morality is highly relative. The only matter to me is the survival of my kin, which given the state of France nowadays only includes my family, not my countrymen. I will use this system before it collapses and I will have contigency plans in place for when it does. A man does not get on his knees passively to worship a fantasy god in the hopes his problems will be fixed. A man takes action to stay in control of his destiny. If Europe chooses to collapse, I won't sink with the ship.

Jews have always wanted a World Government, which they will control. By pushing mass immigration and the mixing of races, they can to argue that as every country in the world now consists of many different races, national boundaries are obsolete and should be replaced with a single World Government.

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

>If I went to the US I'd be considered an undocumented dreamer

Fixed that for you Pierre

If only. Us Pierres don't have the right skin tone to be dreamers, all we're good for to an American leftist is the butt of a joke. There's nothing redpilling you as fast as interacting with "progressives" as a non-Anglo. All that racism bottled up about blacks and hispanics explodes the second they detect the slightest hint of difference in a fellow white person.

Colonialism left such a deep wound in the mental psyche of Africans that they will never be able to function in modern society. White people are responsible for that.

Should we start adopting chimpanzees into our families because chimpanzees threat other chimpanzees bad?

I like this strategy

>show pictures of poor children who dindu nuffin
>proceed to use it to justify importing millions of age 20+ men

ah, my neurons

>white genocide
>whites choosing to breed with non-whites
>its the joos, we don't have any self-control!
>why can't niggers take responsebility for their actions

>Sup Forums

>fájlnév
top kek

>anthropology and political science courses (specifically impacts of demographics and introduction of foreign cultures into homogeneous ones).
tell me more, sempai, i'm quite interested.
(or at least guide me where/what to search for)

Those people have been suffering under the rule of genocidal maniacs like Assad. If we can't overthrow him by helping the freedom fighters and rebels we can at least accept all those poor refugees from war torn regions.

Diversity is great. I can learn about their culture and they can learn about ours. Knowing how deep to bury an adulteresses before stoning her will make me a more well rounded person.

Easy as fuck for me to do. I've grown up in a majority white area in a middle class family, ie I'm surrounded by these fucks.
They are incredibly sheltered, they are naive, they can't grasp that some inbred Muslim with an IQ of 80 doesn't just have unfathomably different cultural ideals and norms to them, but simply cannot be put on equal footing with themselves in terms of cognitive ability, behavioural restraint etc.
They obsess over their idealistic, utopian worldview. They never seek to understand the underlying causes of the reality, they just shrink back into their shell and whinge about "why can't the world be like how I want it to be? Why can't we all just get along?"
They base their opinions of minorities on the token people of colour within their own social circles who almost invariably tick one or both of two boxes:
a) They are easily within the top 5% for their ethnicity, from families who grafted like fuck to send them abroad and get through med school.
b) They are part white.
These people, they are absolutely devoid of any sense of kinship with their countryfolk, their peoples - their worldview has entirely degenerated to the individualistic, they care only about their own reputation and keeping up appearances.
You would be surprised at how close reality can come knocking on these peoples' doors and they still won't wake the fuck up. One of my mum's aunts took black guys as partners, some abusive, all eventually absentee fathers. One of her cousins through that aunt is serving time for being part of a gang that chimped out and ganged up on some kid who was alone, killing him.

>importing
>child
>corpses
>is
>a
>fucking
>retarded

>you have to go back

Did you not read the topic of the thread or did you just forget