Are poor people poor because they are lazy?

Are poor people poor because they are lazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o_l4Ab5FRwM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z856DBb_wA
youtu.be/qbcP6PYmU1s
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/n0CdILFeeTY
youtu.be/Z5tsxDlfUzI
youtu.be/c9-KRo8IQ1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Yes

I dunno. I sure am lazy though.

Yeah I decided if trump won I'd actually get off welfare and do something with my life
Now I have a few months left of my 1 year certificate for welding and I have a part time job that's paying for a car
I had 190 welfare and lived homeless
It's all laziness
It's how I understand now fuck people that want more who work at Walmart
I suddenly see it's not hard at fucking all to get a better job
Just don't be a lazy shit

>welding
Is that something I could do remotely from my computer?
I'd rather remain a shut in if at all possible.

Nah I read the cancer I can get from it
But that easy hiring feels worth it

It's because they're not onto Nofap yet.

you have to be persistent with hard work for decades to get a high paying job

young people can be poor just because thats what theyre payed

Being rich in America is pointless. What are you going to do? Buy more burgers?

yes working 7 days a week can get you a nice paycheck

Yes for some, no for others.

Next bleeding obvious question please.

How is it no for others? You mean from anyone else not in America?

Not always, but often.
As a rule, you can divide them into two groups; those who are trying but failing, and those who are failing to try. The second lot (the bigger group) sure are lazy. The first group are just incompetent. Either way, they're where they are for a reason.

some people get run over by a car or get cancer and are stuck with 2 million dollar medical bills they're unable to pay for the rest of their lives because they don't have the ability to work now because they're injured.

Lose job get Medicare get disability
Train in coding

Everyone's personal circumstances are different.

There are plenty of lazy retards who put no effort in and have no ambition and then bitch about being poor.

There are also people who work hard but for whatever reason, either in their control or out of it, they are still poor.

The opposite is true as well. There are plenty of rich people who are lazy as fuck.

Not just lazy

They are a bad combination of stupid and lazy

I can't find a job in my area for shit.They seem to dislike hiring white people.So imma check in the airforce.
t.georgiafag

50% low I.Q./bad genetics - 50% nurture in the form of learned behavior/culture from their parents

There plenty of hard working dumb normies out there that just frivolously spend spend spend without thinking of the long term consequences.

It really might activate your almonds that western european, north east asian countries as well as Israel have the strongest long-term cultural orientation

Can't say for everyone, but biking to burger King 10 miles and working 11 hour days a decade ago shows I put in the effort for minimum wage. I make double that now, but of course everything isn't enough it seems.

I've been working at Walmart for 11 years. There is no better paying job for me, given my lack of qualifications.

yes

generally no (though obviously some are, yes)

but I can see why it would be comforting to think everyone is where they "deserve" to be

I'm a lazy neet and I don't have any financial trouble

To get to a middle class level living doesn't require that much on your part, just find something you are good at and dedicate around 2-3 hours a day until you are pretty good at it. To become really rich though it's an entirely different matter, the risks, danger and uncertainty are in the extreme, you have to be an absolute monster

I always run into you
It's me the guy who always asks you how's it like working there I also asked about your girlfriend and shit
and told you about my shitty luck with jobs a few months ago
I went back to school and everything's going pretty good now
Wasn't knocking you I mean the people that work for 3 months and complain

Given how bad a combination of lazy, utterly uninspired, without imagination and ugly I am, yet I still have stable job in heavy industry, great pay, new car, when I look around me quite luxurious lifestyle and loving wife I found in my teens and stayed with her for nearly two decades, all it took was to use my head for a limited period of time and to actually put effort in my job, then yes, I'd say it is because they are lazy and willingly stupid.

It really has little point, beyond demagogy, to try and generalize the reason, it changes the reasonable question "why are you poor"? To, somewhat technically incorrect "all poor people are lazy, is that it?". Of course giving commie the recourse for classic atheist checkmate "Haha, i'm not only lazy but also stupid! Jokes on you!".

Most people feel they are not as rich as they "should" be, however to be objective one must bring an independent judge into it. Are people owed something simply for existing? What do you think?

I'm glad things are going for the better for you. Wish I could give you a similar update on this side of things, but stagnation gonna stagnate.

This is the only reasoned answer. Of course not all poor people are lazy and not all rich people are hardworking. Anyone with a modicum of either commonsense or life experience understands that. Life is more complicated. Being hardworking, having grit, being determined etc will likely improve your position (especially if you are at the bottom), but in general most poor people are kept poor by the realities of the pseudocapitalist system. It's very hard to escape poverty, but certainly doable.

Depends on the country. In the US, the answer is yes most of the time. That's why Asians have an advantage here.

It's a game of odds. Certain actions and attributes can increase or decrease your chance of winning.

However, unless you get genuinely lucky, the biggest decider is probably how many chips you started the game with.

I'm lazy and I'm still not poor. Being lazy does keep me less wealthy though.

There are poor and rich lazy people, and we all have the propensity to be lazy.
It's all a matter of perspective and motivation; lazy people can be highly motivated in one area, where productive people would be considered quite lazy.

Dude I see more lazy rich people, or at least their kids. I'm in medicine, and like 80/90% of the guys in the course are kids of doctors/laywers/rich fucks. They whine about the level of work (no part time jobs) and I've heard one ask once how doctors were meant to be able to work 12 hour shifts. Most of them have never worked and will only do the job they're training for, but still their rent and bills are paid.
Tl;dr - rich people's kids are lazy fucks

Inferior

Stupid and lazy, not just lazy.

Actually, just stupid.

A lot of them are poor because they have never been taught how to live within their means.
You can dig yourself out of being born into the lower class, but not if you live paycheck to paycheck.

Usually because they're stupid.
It is what it is

One of the more popular games amongst the super rich kids circles is gang stalking someone into poverty and stopping them getting anywhere in life.

Most homeless people in the USA are ex Veterans that where dishonorably discharged for following their orders and where used as scapegoats by entitled kids.

take a look at how many people Obama forced into poverty because they where either border patrol or marines.

That doesn't include any that where murdered by traitors in the us Government.

youtu.be/o_l4Ab5FRwM

>inb4 Seth rich lost his life because he was dumb so its his fault.

Anyone that says shit like

Is suspect and should be considered a perp.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z856DBb_wA

pic related was too young and couldn't defend themselves so it was their fault.

youtu.be/qbcP6PYmU1s

no they are poor cause they are stupid and thier parents are lazy.

The world aint fair

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

See you in september pal.

I am going to take your soul.

Yes, 100%

I worked a part time job in college at a restaurant. I was promoted in 2 months and I was making as much as people twice my age who had been there for years. They had bad attitudes and were lazy and fuck. All they did was complain about working and say they deserve more money.

youtu.be/n0CdILFeeTY

Those aren't real people user.

Now everyone it is time to dance.

youtu.be/Z5tsxDlfUzI

youtu.be/c9-KRo8IQ1I

partly. I don't think that's the only reason. depression can make people seem lazy to anyone who doesn't know them. feelings of hopelessness, no purpose, no reason to feel like they need to contribute. I think it's more complex that simply attributing it to something as simple as laziness, it's probably 1 of many variables.

And stupid, yes. Intelligence and personality traits are largely heritable.

who gives a fuck about that shit they need to serve me like a slave no matter who they are because I have more more material possessions.

>I may not have any wealth to speak of and have no legacy but boy am I rich I am going to spend 10 million on a piece of wood.

No it's because they're stupid.
If you play your cards right, you can be lazy but make good money. But you need to be educated, open minded, talented, and responsible; things that many white trash rednecks are usually incapable of.

most of the human beings on this earth don't know how to make a fire or a wheel.

They're also fat and they smell

Most poor people were born poor. On top of that i guess all types of fault/problems/vices cause poverty, drugs, being lazy, being sick, being stupid, bad with money, etc.

Lazy, terrible with money, impulsive. It's more than just lazy but unlucky/discrimination isn't usually the main issue

They are poor because they make poor decisions / manage their resources poorly.

You are born with a specific mix of genes & opportunities (gender, health, parents, time & place, inherited assets).
As you grow; your experiences shape your neural pathways and chemical balances, which shape your motivations and preferences, which shape your character traits.
For men, the main motivation is finding a partner. For women, it's resource acquisition through manipulation.

> Subject A: born male, grows up with an ugly mug & stubborn muscles.
Gets bullied in school by boys and laughed at by girls, learns to deal with his despair by avoiding painful introspection and coping with drugs.
> Subject B: born male, grows up with good facial features and is naturally bulky, people crave his company.
Despite being shy himself a girl in his class approached him and now cuddles his dick to sleep every night. Confident through said experiences, fascinated by what the world offers he decides to open a business.
He loves his life and people in general.
> Subject C: born female, grows up with average physical and mental traits.
Having the easiest life out of all 3, catered to, she never develops any sort of emotional intelligence and needs constant reaffirmations of her worth.
Her lifestyle and genetic-induced lack of empathy allows her to manipulate and lie in order to get what she wants, however shallow and sisyphean her persuits.
Building on the above, the mix of her facial features and interpersonal skills determine how much money she can milk.

So in fact, you are lazy BECAUSE your are poor (genetically/in opportunity).
Being born ugly, is actually one of the worst disabilities you can have today.