Smart lefties don't exi-

Smart lefties don't exi-
youtube.com/watch?v=YcZXbfp1oRk

Only a minute in and I already agree with everything that has been spoken.

Painfully bluepilled on the JQ desu (even his avatar is a kike), but I would expect nothing less from a German.

This guy is a dumb idiot balkanian acting edgy to gain fame. I remember even a vegan guy was killing him on a debate.

>denies genetics and biology
>smart

Didn't even listen to that garbage. There are smart people that subscribe to every political ideology.

Smart people aren't immune to brainwashing

Apparently his great granddad was a Jew.
He sees that majority of bankers are Jews though.
He's okay guy though.
Debating with vegans isn't easy if you're literate (read: muh meat is not an argument).
He doesn't, he just isn't racist.

How is it that Sup Forums, which allegedly hates all e-celebs always has these tabloid facts on hand? Really makes ya think. Unless you're talking about the one who died in the concentration camp and I remember no mention of him being a Jew. Considering his love of Jews is about on par with his love for "free, open and democratic societies", I figure he would have pummeled us over the head with that 30 times by now.

I do hate e-celebs. I just happened to become friends with him. Dude even helped me cheating on German exam.
He wrote it on Twitter. Failing JQ but still.
He's different than pseudo-intelectuals like TJ, Sargoy, Armoured Skeptic.
I wish more lefties were like him and not just wanting dem gibs.

I'm not gay but his accent makes me erect

He is not a "leftist", he is a centrist. From where we hail "classical liberal" means center-right. This isn't burgerland.

I can't stand listening to him and his fake as fuck accent for longer than 3 minutes.

he is a cuck

he's so smart and puts a lot of work into his videos unlike many of his colleagues but he loses most of it with this
demographics is the core, if you have no problem with non-whites or whatever coming to you country as long as they're not Muslims or SJWs than you might as well not do anything at all

He isn't white and a bluepill propaganda machine just like all those other german "skeptics"

Also It's pretty funny that these people call themselves centrists when they're clearly leftists.

He's unbearably smug and thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is. He makes fun of SJWs but there are twelve year olds on YouTube who do the same.
Sit him down with Ryan Dawson and debate the holocaust

I'm sick of this "intellectual", he doesn't even know what he's talking about most of the time.
I agree with him on his views of Islam and SJWs but politically the guy is a fucking moron plain and simple.

They don't.

Kraut and blue balls is undoubtedly the weak link in the Sargon crew.

I'd take the screeching gypsy, Dankula guy he sometimes hangs out with, JTron for the lelz, Uzulu (whatever) guy is ok because he shuts up. Fox guy is a cuck. Who else in this fagbang?

>smart
This autist will definitely have snarky arguments prepared for all of the Mooslimbs at his beheading.
>Mohammad was a misguided brute, you have all become beasts in your pursuit of holiness! How lamentable, that such an irony hath befallen upon you. The-
FICKI FICKI WITE BOI
*gets raped and murdered*

>dude real communism hasn't been tried yet

>Doesn't understand the JQ
>Doesn't understand racism
>Sperg that cried for months about being doxxed because he wouldn't make it in prison
Had to stop watching him senpai, I had to stop watching all of them because I went full 1488 and these fags just pussyfoot around the issues because "muh classic liberalism"

A clasical liberal....that is what i would call a complete faggot.

KEK

>most SJW are white
>coming to the country

yeah, no.

The biggest weakness of the "nationalists" is that they think everyone will agree on everything if they just get their utopia.
Communism and facism already tried this

we will always disagree, and you should always blame your group first before making boogymans

>whites have no choice they are brainwashed by the jew, why aren't niggers taking responsebility?
>my ancestors did nothing wrong by making contact with other races, but i want isolationism now!
and the best of them all
>whites choosing who to marry and fuck is white genocide because the joos control everything kinda like the petriarchy, but that of course isn't real while this is