Islam is NOT a race but Islamophobia IS racism

youtu.be/trRJ3RX1bXY

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=trRJ3RX1bXY
youtube.com/watch?v=GLaawRjfcrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Armenian shilling for Muslims
What a fucking disgrace

"Islamophobia" isn't racism. It's a phobia of the ideology of Islam and its adherents. Adherents of Islam can be of any race, and the ideology itself does not possess the quality of race.

Islamophobia COULD be racist if you were afraid of Muslims, but only of other ethnicities to your own. That, however, is not implied by the term.

Also, islamophobia is a pretty stupid word, considering a concern about the spread of Islam in the majority of its forms is hardly irrational.

THIS IS THIS FAT CUNT LINKING TO HER OWN VIDEO ON POL SO SHE CAN SAY "SOMEONE CALLED ME AN ARMENIAN CUNT!!!!" AND GET HEADLINES, CLICK, VIEWS, STICKERS, TSHIRTS AND MORE MONEY
THE FUCKING CUNT
SAGE
DEPLATFORM THIS FUCKING NIGGER
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
DON'T FORGET TO SAGE YOUR REPLY

Anita is like an anal wart but worse because at least the anal wart eventually goes away and it can't be cleaned of shit.

so then we should start calling ourselves moslemphobes or moslemphobic???
send help

Not even going to watch the video. Don't want to give anyone the views for bullshit.

> OMG guys get it together!
> I agree with this thing that you were saying a long time ago.
> and i am telling you this in a patronizing way.
> As if i am educating you on it.
> But putting my own spin on it.
> After we got out milage out of it.
> You drumfkins are so ignorant.

I dont get it.

is this like when they say that rape isnt necessarily sexual but an expression of power and an unwanted 'hello' could be rape

I'd hatefuck this jewess so hard

god damn

If any of you watched that video you are giving her money.

>
is tht a man

literal doublethink. not sure how these people make it through the day without imploding from the madness of their own minds.

Nah m8, it's a 13 second clip of her saying something irrational and then someone's head exploding. It's not her account

I'm Filipino and I hate Filipino Muslims. You can't be "racist" to your own race.
This cancer can't be cured. Anita please drink bleach.

If we tried to get money the way she does, we'd be hauled off by the FEDs for fraud.

note: sage all threads started by anita herself in her desperate attempt to acquire views by deliberately courting controversy.

why does pol still fall for her bullshit, you are paying her mortgage.

>trRJ3RX1bXY
hooktube.com/watch?v=trRJ3RX1bXY

For this one lads.

Luckily I didn't need to go to the source.for that clip. I gave the view to Thunderfoot.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLaawRjfcrU

Prease see the following

This cunt still exists?

Still you have to excuse our rage nippon-sama

Yes but she had to find a new area since the "video games = sexist" well dried up

We should add Islam/Muslim to the LGBTQI acroynm and meme it into existence so muslims are forced to condemn gays

Islamophobia is not a word. It means nothing. Interestingly enough it might be racism since racism is also not a word anymore and it means nothing anymore.

imagine that one life that you have. then spending all of it's adult years being a totally unfuckable nagging bitch everybody hates. publicly disgracing yourself day in day out just to get some money. and you know you are full off shit. that is the worst part. your just some giant shitlord that spews shit all over everything and everybody, subsequently getting shit om by the entire world in the most sad shitfest that is your life.

how is this woman able to go on without hanging herself?

It's okay Mr Mongol

muh racism

says the Jewish Supremacist kikess

Actually she is right about this but for the wrong reasons. Bear with me. "Racism" is a term that has been striped of meaning. When you are accused of being a racist by people who think certain races can't be racist and that the word racism reflects some vague notion of the role of the institutions in a society, this new redefinition of the word has made the word subjective that it means nothing. So the word "Racism" means nothing these days. "Islamophobe" is also a term that has no meaning, at least in the way it's applied in a day to day basis. It means an "irrational fear of Islam". Well first of all, expressing concern is not the same as feeling fear. There are plenty of rational arguments to express concerns over Islam and its incompatibility with the West. So this term is used to brand people who use rational arguments to express concerns. The word "Islamophobe" means nothing these days. So the conclusion is that Aneeta is right on this one. "Islamophobe=Racism" is a valid statement, both of those words no longer mean anything.

shes right u know

She's literally just a mouthpiece for her writer

Well stated my Portuguese friend.

Looks like a former buddy of mine.