Defend trump's support for the Saudis and israelis

10th dimensional croquet

Is Latuff /ourcuck/?

I can't. If it were up to me I'd nuke Israel and Arabia

American alliances are not created by any one man's will. Like any country, our alliances are formed by history and geography. If Trump turned his back on America's pre-existing allies, he would only weaken our position globally. Let's not forget that Iran is testing missiles that have "Death to America and Israel" written on them.

you can't, trump is a jewish plant. 100% of trump supproters here are redditors.

post the original

>Iran is testing missiles that have "Death to America and Israel" written on them.
Wtf I love Iran now

>"Death to America and Israel" written on them.
Might have a little more to do with your coup in their country, that Israel and the neocon zionists push for war with them than the fact they are a reactionary islamic theocracy.

Oh and while we are at it...9/11

Trips can't lie.

DELETE THI

>Iran is testing missiles that have "Death to America and Israel" written on them
zero impact on geopolitical decisions

Are you a boomer by any chance? Iran is trying to modernize and ditch the death to America shit. That's why Rouhani was popular with younger Iranians. They want change and want to improve relations with the west. However you boomer faggots are more worried about Israels well being. Iran has not attacked us since 1979 quit this fucking "Iran is a terrorist country" garbage when that's really Saudi Arabia.

>not knowing 7d ping pong
wew lad

depends what you consider to be support.

Kys.

I don't care about Israel.

But the Saudi ? Go fuck yourself.

Defend a man whom's only worth is that he is good meme material. It's not like people never knew he would do all of that.

Correct. Iran is a threat to the Saudis though. They are the ones who feel threatened and who dictate most US actions regarding Iran. Less so the kikes who, while they make talk a big game, are in no way seriously threatened by Iran or any of its shit tier allies.

Trump is only the President, the kikes control the rest of the government.

Wouldn't be surprised if that first meeting with Obama was to receive an equivalent of the Transformers™ death watch
>pic related

It's what i'd do if I wanted control... easier than rigging elections. Equally likely is, they just take the new Prez, tell him that he better do what he's told & keep quiet or else the (((Sekret Serbice))) which is always with his senpai will take them away and start mailing him fingers.

Hell they've discredited him so much that even if he mustered the courage to tell us this was happening on live TV....half of the country would assume he's lying.

wrong pic, but still relevant
>Transformers™ watch killer related