Oathkeepers are the new anti-fa

These guys are attacking and threatening white people. Protecting the freedom of speech seems to be just bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
youtube.com/user/OathKeepersOK
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/wHQvo9CAX7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A non-citizen can enlist in the military. However, federal law prohibits non-citizens from becoming commission or warrant officers. In order for a non-citizen to enlist in the military, he/she must first be a legal immigrant (with a green card), permanently residing in the United States. The Green Card is slang for Permanent Resident Card and has a 10-year span before it has to be renewed. The card is issued by the Citizenship and Immigration Services of the Department of Homeland Security and contains a photo and fingerprint. Years ago the Green Card was green, but today it looks something like a driver's license.

Yes

They're hypocritical.

The 1st means you can say whatever you want on public property and not be shut down physically.

What do you expect from former Fed workers, though? The Fed and State aren't our friends.

>militant civic nationalists enter the ring
The civil war is going to be a fucking bloodbath isn't it?

Anyone who doesn't want to accept my BASED notsolegalbutweletitslide mexican friend is my enemy!
We chose this path for you! Now accept it or DIE!

Real Nazis deserve to get choked out

MUH CONSTITUTION

Yeah, and it says you can say mean things about BASED niggers, spics and Jews.

Oathkeepers didn't do jack shit in Oregon, fucking cowards.

The OathKeepers exist to control and shut down right wing organizations
They are "alpha" cuckservatives dedicated to the piece of paper and magic dirt of American proposition nation
Many cop cucks on here will defend them as well as their fellow cuckservatives who idolize the boot upon their neck as long as its a boot of their idolized anti-white military-state complex

Yep these are the types that don't care if the future of the West is black and brown as long as it's full of based brown people. Spics are smart enough to use these idiots to push their anti white agendas. Boomers don't have to worry about being outnumbered by these people ever. Even if they live long enough to become a minority majority they will be able to retire away from these people and not have to deal with them. They can live the rest of their lives pretending that race doesn't exist and that they're so tolerant for being anti racist but edgy for being gun wielding "outlaws". Meanwhile we will have a race war on our hands that never had to happen.

They never do anything, in fact they encourage anyone on the right NOT to do anything, which is so fucking weak and pathetic. You shouldn't be spouting memes in public like an austismo, but that doesn't mean people who claim to be on our side need to attack that person, especially if you really do believe in the 1st amendment

If you want to piss one off, just remind them that the US Military has deliberately killed more american civilians than any other organization in history. From smaller incidents such as burning women and children alive in the Ludlow Massacre to massive ones such as Shermans march to the atlantic.

kill yourself shill rat

>DHS
>CBP
>OFO
>USBP
>USCIS
>(You)
Go make yourself useful and deport some illegals

Oathkeepers are the good guys. They have experience with the beast and will not round us up. You fuckers are just mad because they aren't white supremacist nazi's. A homogenous white society will never happen, get over it already. Quit participating in this psyop to delegitimize one of the last hurdles in the way of those who want to put us ALL in camps.

LINK TO VIDEO YOU ABSOLUTE NIGGER!!!

Yea man based Mexicans, based illegal immigrants and based Muslims is a future I can get behind.

Exactly they are boomers and disciples of boomers
Who want to inculcate in white Americans a wait and see approach and giving over to the Oathkeepers the role of policing and manning a movement
They want us to think that if anything bad happens they and the FUDs with their guns would rise up and overthrow the government
This is a lie our guns are a comforting lie if we allow ourselfs to be led around by faggots and traitors like the Oath Keepers
Because they will not only give up without a fight they might just help put us into the grave

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

bad bait
good bait

meant for

Bless you user

Usa was built on constant immigration, so burgers relax your anuses and prepare for the muy grande cocko mexicano

>antifa ITT trying to cause a divide between vets and the alt-right
Wow it's like your not even trying

Most of them are actually fbi informants.

That guy shouldn't have been choked out (and the crowd agreed, from the sound of things) but he was still a massive irredeemable faggot.

If you're reading this post and you're thinking about parading around in public with meme signs, don't do it you stupid childish cunt.

Yeah well it is a militia made up of "former" military and police
I expect half are idiots and the rest are informers
The guy who choked out the memer is probably an idiot but after hearing stories told about FBI agents and cops I wouldn't be surprised if he worked for the government

What the fuck is this. The post looks right, but this is not what I expect from this flag.

this is how a civil war starts

Yep and I bet we can get the oathkeepers that aren't complete fags onto our side. I bet some of them are actually vets. Then they'll just be stolen valor pussies and based Mexicans. Or we could just infiltrate them and shout down any cucks. I'm actually glad this happened because they proved what most of us expected.

yes it is

Not our fault you fucking yanks have no subtlety and have to overdo everything.

There is no time for foreplay.

yea no fuckin around, bitches were armed. maybe no mags in, but they are strapped. they upped the game a notch right there.

Australians aren't shitposting 24/7, we're just better than anyone else at it when we decide to do it

>Get physically attacked.
>NO USE SUBTLETY!
Look at this autist.

>muh constitution
>unless muh jews don't like it

t. oathcucks

The actual vets might be the worst though
They've been brainwashed and had their critical thinking skills stunted
Don't idolize the military they are, in the main, cuckservatives fighting for at the base very low pay or at the highest the magic piece of paper and equality
They are filled with dreams of killing Nadsees
If white men actually had racial and historical consciousness they would boycott the military
Who would fight for the jews then? Blacks are all in maintenance and Mexicans can fill out the rest

But it was a shitpost though. Memes are a recruiting tool. Remember when Hillary Clinton made a speech denouncing a cartoon frog? Never could have happened without memes.

Here's the ultimate answer to ALL these issues we are facing right now with AntiFa and all these other assholes RIGHT HERE....... (see pic)

WE protect the Constitution of our Christian nation under God from the violent left that would see our country destroyed.

Say it with me brothers, we are not afraid of these internet kids.

My honour is loyalty

Excellent bait post

There's a right way and a wrong way to do it.

People respect strength, and a noodly armed bitch boy mumbling "but what about the memes" while waving around retarded Sup Forums tier signs all on his lonesome is the wrong fucking way.

It's going to come man. I think the military is going to be our best bet, at least whatever segment breaks off from the political non-sense and sticks to our values. I don't trust any of these high profile militias. I'm certain they are bought and paid for.

This is as wild an exaggeration of the military as the cuckservatives who claim all they do is fight for freedom.

don't you know? only extreme answers are aloud here anymore, if we dare to say its not always black and white someone might post that cartoon about being a centrist!

Key phrase
>in the main
Some are good and most have heart in the right place but they aren't analyzing their situation historically or with their actual racial, economic and social interests in mind
So yes suffering centrist Australian continue to fly above the benighted anons with your wise views

Ever meet a vietnam vet? They don't take kindly to communists choking someone out for exercising his first amendment rights.
I saw a young man standing his ground after being attacked and while he was surrounded by about 60 semi hostile boomers/based Mexicans with guns.

youtube.com/user/OathKeepersOK

If that young man had any tact or self awareness he wouldn't have talked his way into a confrontation with people who share a decent majority of his beliefs.

These are cointelpro, not militant civil nationalists

basically the ISIS of the US, they are deep state all over.

The constitution is a good thing and I don't like how you constantly try to belittle it when you attack the oathkeepers

The oathkeepers are an obvious cointelpro issue, but so are you and so are your attempts at D&C and trying to get the "alt right" to hate the constitution, which is not going to happen.

The belief that whiteness should be preserved and not bred out is the only belief that matters. These guys chose a side on the rapidly approaching race war that the boomers have made an inevitability and the millennials never wanted to be apart of.

>welfare queens dying for israel are retarded
More news at 11.

here is the million dollar question. Do they have our support or no?

>He's hardline, no compromises, for-or-against on an issue that practically nobody agrees with him on right now

Enjoy being permanently on the fringe then, I guess.

wtf are these oath keeper homos

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

No. They just attacked someone for not believing the same shit they believe to silence them. That makes them no better than Antifa.

on top of that the spic was saying we should all mix and mocking him for thinking we shouldn't be.
youtu.be/wHQvo9CAX7w

Yeah its a good thing but you shouldn't let it restrict us mentally in our options and defense of what truly matters
Our people
The constitution can be altered and interpreted by both the coming brown majority and the heavily jewish Supreme court
Relying on the constitution is relying on a literal paper shield
Our freedom of speech is a tradition of our people not of a written contract, which will be broken or interpreted to mean the complete opposite of its intentions, think "hate speech is not free speech"
I'm sorry its come to this I wish it hadn't

More sad is the fact that people like you think opposing the genocide of your race should or is, a 'fringe' belief.

Wtf you edgy little shitbags?! You think all of a sudden you're so edgy that you stop being white natinoalists? You fucking fucking trolls. What the fuck are you going to do now? Become marxists or some shits? You don't believe jack shit. You just hate whatever is cool.

Fucking Sup Forums shits. Hate this fucking place.

The majority of young white males agree with me. That's all we need.
Fuck no. And we shouldn't ignore them either. In fact they are a threat to us since they carry guns and we need to deal with them.

You can't convince anyone of anything being a no-compromises hardliner like that. All you're doing is enjoying a sense of moral superiority.

>I think this is someone using proxies to bait at this point

they have a you tube, face book and an official site. good places to start

HUrr, you troll'd me reel gud. Fuck off, fucking troll. I don't care ifyou torlled me. I know what's right. And seeing my brothers getting attacked by some Mexican nigger is WRONG

They're there to:

1. Provoke anyone on the alt-right, like you see in the video
2. Protect and defend Antifa protestors and enable antifa to commit to violent acts without retribution

Since that's not a fair fight, you shouldn't play on their rules.

You're absolutely right, let's just genocide our people. No sense taking a 'hard line' on that. It's just genocide. I'm sure when whites are the minority and the real race war begins and it's 300:1, our white descendants will sigh in relief, "I'm so glad our ancestors allowed us to become a minority in our own countries so that we could be hunted down and murdered in the streets".

We are already seeing what your approach of appeasement and passivism gets - South Africa, Rhodesia, soon enough Sweden and France.

How fucked do you have to be to think this is even a "choice". We aren't taking a "hard line" we're being backed into a fucking corner.

In the long term human genetic engineering will make race a choice. The main goal should be to make sure the west survives until then. Otherwise, all you are advocating is a violent civil war that will lead to balkanization.

there has to be a money trail then, bitches aint doing it for free

If you don't see the value in actually convincing people of your views then you're such an absolute fool as to make this whole conversation pointless.

White people ARE "the west"

Mexicans are not, japanese are not, africans are not.

Pull your head out of your ass. The "survival of the West" is predicated entirely on the survival of white people. WE ARE THE WEST. You cannot have one without the other. You mix mexicans, blacks, and whites together you get Brazil, not paradise. Not Europe. Not America.

All you are asking for is the destruction of the west, not its preservation. The west lives and dies with its people and its people are whites.

memes on oath fags supporting antifa?

You aren't even making any arguments anymore. Just "We must embrace diversity because we can't survive without it" the same shit propaganda that's been jammed down our throats for the last decade that has only served to increasingly marginalize our own people in our own countries.

All you have done and all you are doing is arguing for the destruction of your own race.

Pointless.

So it begins: Sup Forums MEME WAR against Oath Keepers.

I tried to call this in the last thread and got a bunch of grief and lulz from shills
and dip fucks. You were warned. *^_^*

Yep. Facebook is definitely the best place to start. Our first instinct was that most of the people in the video were stolen valor fakes or desk warriors. Searching through military records to prove this would be the best first move in my opinion. All we need are these peoples real names and residences which they probably post publicly on Facebook. I bet I'll prove someone in the oathkeepers is full of shit before I eat lunch without doxxing anyone.

their leader vapes lol. fags vape

You're probably just going to find that they're all -as they claim- "retired" police and military.

A better place to start is figuring out where they get money from. Who pays them? Who lets them know when and where to show up?

Exposing them as shills is what kills them. Not trying to fight or act tough in the streets. As soon as everyone knows they're cointelpro they won't be effective. New recruits leave, potential recruits look elsewhere, and they get shunned at rallies.

also connecting them to antifa. ppl know who antifa are.

I have a gut feeling from that video though. Worst case scenario is I waste my time.

If he's an illegal, he can't be an oath keeper.

Who are the "oathkeepers"?

>They just attacked someone for not believing the same shit they believe to silence them
If I thought I could get away with it I would do this to leftists every single day.

>At Chicago Sharia March
>Met some Proud Boys, they seemed okay
>They're trying to recruit me
>Get invited to after party (free booze)
>Stick around for a few hours getting drunk
>Two Proud Boys start arguing
>One of them is complaining about "punching right," saying "we shouldn't fight with the NatSoc guys"
>Other guy is calling him a Nazi
>Third Proud Boy sneaks up behind the first one and puts him into a sleeper hold
>The dude goes unconscious
>Everybody is calling the unconscious guy a Nazi and celebrating
>Do a 360 and walk away

Are sleeper holds the go-to tactic for cucks?

every spot on this planet was built on immigration, you think everyone just appeared where they are and stayed there forever.

faggot retard

then proud boys are just as bad

Freedom of speech or Freedom of association?

Proud Boys are fags. McInnes thinks the West can exist without indigenous Europeans and their descendants

Oathekeepers allow communist spics to join.

BASED spic just like my BASED 20 year old Filipino wife who ill leave all my inheritance to rather than my white biological children (fucking millennials), and of course help her bring her 50 direct relatives over. But bring them over LEGALLY, I'm so glad these hostile foreigners are replacing us by being based legal immigrants.
If it was legal for every Mexican to come here I would do nothing, cuz I support the constitution n blue lives matter

Sic semper Nazis, vote Trump to protect Israel.

Did that actually happen?

What happened to the unconscious guy?

I don't know, I left. Earlier in the night I heard some of them saying "hail victory" so I think that as a group they're a mixed bag of "cucked neocons" and "white nationalists who know how to fly under the radar."

"Hail Victory" is one of those things that only already-in-the-know guys would recognize, and I don't see why the cucks would willingly appropriate it.

Condemn this now Oathkeepers.

Oathkeepers are good little goyim that want our men to die in wars for Israel. They're traitors to America and traitors to white European gentiles.

We need to do something to provoke the Antifa-Keepers into shooting each other.

Get a copious amount of pepper and smoke bombs.

Get anything that makes a gun-like noise ( i.e. M80's and what not ) put them in a metal pot to make it sound like a gun.

Then watch the IQ deficient shits start unloading into each other, and their gay little LOLbertarian butt-buddy org go under.

Someone should go dressed exactly as they do and watch them freak out like little girls because you are wearing their costume.

They would just try to group up and bully them.

They are not afraid to get physically violent.

They need to be afraid.

The only real solution is to show them that playing with guns while starting fights can be bad form them as well.

their website needs hacked.