Trump supporters calling for Muslim internment camps

We've gone too far guys

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EcQUu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Internment camps?

We need extermination camps.

Do it, Drumpf.

I don't believe you. Where's the link? You're just a anti-Trump shill.

where is the problem?

>implying there is a "too far" when dealing with muslims

We've not gone too far enough.

make some for jews too

internment camps imply we want to keep them here

>too far
We'll have gone too far when slavs start going in the camps

Geographic location.

Current year.

Some Trump supporters

Go ask that dumb shebbon who was yelling "Kill dem white babies" who she would vote for.

What a train-wreck of a sentence. That aside, if this is the most disgusting thing they've ever heard, then they shouldn't be a journalist.

neat

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE CAMP
BUILD THE CHAMBERS
MAGA

Sounds great. In the meantime mayeb they could wear a half moon armband and half moons on their shops so normies know not to shop there.

this you cant go too far with words unless youre adressing a faggot

What exactly is the argument against internment camps other than "it's disgusting" ?

I would literally nuke Mecca and consider it a good start rather than too far

well tbf thats a good point

I actually read that as KING Trump. I guess it made me expect something.

burgerschwitz when?

Too far ? It's to moderate we need extremes

kek is this shitter still going, I thought he'd have broken down a long time ago

You would not be alone.

Internment would just be a waystation to sending them back to the middle east.

"Preferred destination? Ok." *stamps papers*

Refugee reads stamp.

Wait, I said "Palestine" not "Afghanistan"

"All the same to us mate."

As a Canadian I agree. Interment camps is just cucking. It allows their decendants to extort guilt from the host population in future decades.

Nice headline reading. To bad that he said he wanted to put people on the terror watch list on them.

>one guy joking about internment camps
MSM:
>holocaust 2k17, drump is literally hitler

Who the fuck wants to pay for internment camps?
Just fuck the cunts off back to any old sandy desert shithole

>burgerschwitz
that has a nice ring to it

So it's Arab refugees you have a problem with since Muslims can be of any race.

Not at all, but if they wanna be sandniggers they can go to sandy places and see how they really like it

This. Get 10k vets, some nice uniforms, a shit load of land in Texas and the Muslim question will be solved in under six months

How is this even news?

This is just gossip.

>Not at all
Good cause we need a place to stay.

>Liberals prove, once again, they'll believe ANYTHING they're told by (((the news))).

This
Did you pussies forget about 9/11?

FPBP

fpbp

>Farage and some others want terrorism suspects arrested BEFORE they kill people and transnigger idiot tries to make everyone think that means NuAuschwitz

Oh look, libs are manufacturing outrage again.

Just google the damn title when someone does this:
archive.is/EcQUu

Top kek
Rare kraut humor

"Trump supporters"

Not all only applies in one direction huh?

Sounds like another tactic to make him more unpopular

Not far enough
As a GB resident, think of my country as what your country will become more like if the Dems win in 8 years
Start getting in all the preventions now before they !ake it compulsory to have a diverse member of every marriage or some shit

Don't use vets
Take the wealth from the muslims and give it to the vets and make millennials do the executions
This will toughen them and end BuzzFeed grip on their psyche

Why is this a problem though? I'd actually prefer deportation to their country of origin even if they are born here they need to go back.

It was Saudi Arabia who attacked the USA during 9/11 not muslims. Did you conveniently forget this?

Clever girl!

Just look at all those christians.

FPBP

fpbp

Based toothpaste.
Seriously, why do leftists protect a group people that is trying to kill everyone?

Purge all towel head Arabs, kikes and leaf

There it is. It's settled.

FPBP

Germans are biologically the least funny group of people on earth after the japanese. Even when living in America for generations they are still horribly unfunny.
The only reason they are funny is because they are so unfunny its almost ironic.

Not really.
Half of US Army has PTSD from being deployed to Afghanistan.

Having your freedom taken away is kind of a bummer. I wouldn't want it to happen to me, and I have this thing called empathy where I identify with the suffering of others. Granted, it's not a rational reason, but that's part of being human.

>random terrorist civilians which did not list where they were born just where they were citizens implies the saudi government for no reason wanted to just blow up a tower in new york
really deep thought processes there

>too far

Are you kidding me?
All muslims must be deported, the ones who refuse to or that run away and try to hide must be executed without trial, and the ones who help them must be sent to rieducational camps. This is the only effective solution to eradicate this cancer, everything else is just useless chemotherapy that makes the host (us) suffer.

no, we need to go further, and deeper.

I don't want internment camps.
I want deportation.

Fpbp

I'm not even a Trump supporter and I think interment camps are a good start. Long overdew

syrians arent arabs

muzzy threat must be nullified not entered

It's just a summer camp. Everyone loves summer camp.

as always the best post

Best timeline

if trump isn't going to exterminate them then deport them all. i don't want them near me in a fuckin FEMA camp.

Just kick their terrorist asses out of America and send them back to the shit hole deserts where they came from. THEN NUKE THE FUCKERS!!!! Problem solved.

It's anyone actually calling for these camps or is this just another narrative created by the left?

Why not all Semitic people

This is wrong.

We need Muslim death camps damn it!

fuck off, we don't need any more cowards.

PTSD is a fraud, sure there are guys who saw some serious shit, but they are the ones who reenlisted(if they didn't get too badly injured).
Shit, I got PTSD from:
A) being deployed in a warzone.
B) blowing my left knee out from kicking so much ass.
C) strained my back from attempting to carry an entire country into the civilized world.

Easy money. Would do again.

Based Dutchman.

Really? That's the best you've got. Islam is a religion and taqqiyah is a thing. Just say you're not a Muslim. Check mate

what if every sand nigger is forced to say: "Prophet mohamed is a cock sucking pedophile, the worst of all created beeings, I piss on his grave. I'm better then Allah, he's worst then a worm, I'll fuck him up like a little bitch if he exists and I meet him"

All the attackers are under FBI suveillance before. Why not round all the suspects up?

t. Michael Savage

Tromp's grandmother was jude. His entire family is jewish.

You can't force people to say anything. Besides what if they still say that and then drive a ship through your house once the opportunity arises. Again, taqqiyah. You can't win like that.

>Just say you're not a Muslim. Check mate
then I blow away an atheist little sandnigger

you can't lie and say you're not a muslim. we can clearly see your brown skin

what about putting them in isolated place, strap a bomb on them and start the countdown on the bomb. Then if you see on their face they're ready to die and start praying to Allah you let them explode and if they're scared shitless you let them go? :)

>having empathy for Muslims

Internment? Not on my fucking tax dollars. Dump those cunts in the ocean.

BACK ON THE TRUMP TRAIN!! ALL ABOAAARRRD!!!!

Not far enough

This guy fucks

>Hindus
>Sikhs
>Jews
>Zoroastrians

The list goes on. You'll have to kill next to the rest of the world.

Too convoluted and once they figure out what you're up to, they'll do what they must to stay alive and then your mother and sister will give birth to two brown children on a cycle of 9 months

Helicopter rides are too expensive, and they are used to highjacking flying vehicles. Mass graves and firing squads will suffice.

>Shaun King
is he black? wtf race is that?

you can keep them locked up and isolated from the rest until they all go through it.

Oy vey

>empathy
empathy?
Respect must be earned, and as long as I do not see hundred thousand muslims demonstrating against Islamic terror
I have zero empathy
ZERO

Who u calling girl? turkey

Again too convoluted. What if they claim they're Hindu or something in the first place? And you can't read their minds when they're praying, in the face of death a lot of people beg to a God, even if they don't believe in one