Muh chinese ethnostate

>muh chinese ethnostate

No sweetie, try again

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanzhuangtou
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where are the jewish regions? I'm sick of the anti-semitism exhibited by the chinks.

han chinese are jews to me

in the end they're all chinese

All Asian

Can we have an all European nation?

gonna pop another commonly held belief by Sup Forums, the Nanzhuangtou culture domesticated the dog

>inb4 the hwite man has speshil connekchun wif doggo dis is why chinga so cruel to doglets

>Muh Chinese ethnostate

Who said fucking that? Reason why China is shithole is due to the flow of foreign blood of horse riding nomads from steppes, constant intermixing and mongrolization.

China is what Europe would be had the Arab tribes successfully invade Europe and race mixed your people out of existence. But don't worry, sweetie. It may happen yet.

I ain't even chingelese, there is literally no region in the world untouched by race mixing throughout history

>all european nation

no such thing, europeans are pretty diverse already, your average spaghetti nigger differs from a frog, and anyway why would you support the EU, that's basically what they want a united states of europe.

>A united states of Europe

It isnt working (and never will) with europeans alone not to mention with all these africans, pakistani and arabs they're importing.

you will submit to our modern lebensraum mario

You are partly correct, but you are being dishonest. Many of the races we see intermixed with people very similar to their own, like Germanic, Nord, and Celt. In the case of China, they intermixed, against their will, to many different races of people very diferent to their core racial group. This is why Chinese and Japanese have different facial and genetic characteristic. I think I know where you are going with this, Hans, and for the record. No. NO rape ape Arabs do not belong in your country. Stop being self hating loser and growing balls, make German children.

animal husbandry doesn't count

>muslim uyghurs
>similar to han chinese
hearty keks were had my english teaching weeb friend

>rape arabs don't belong in your country
yeah I can agree with that but I didn't imply anything like that you just assumed, additionally if you truly believe these things perhaps you should leave japan for the japanese huh?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanzhuangtou
>There is evidence that the people at Nanzhuangtou domesticated the dog.

>Qin Shi Huang: From today onwards, you are all "Han Chinese"
>Angela Merkel: From today onwards, you are all Germans

When did anyone ever claim that?

Any sane person could tell you that a country as big and as populated as China is not ethnically homogeneous.

So what?

BUT DEY ROOK DE SAME

>This is why Chinese and Japanese have different facial characteristic.
What are the differences? They really do look different to me but I can't really say.

Balkanize the shit out of China.

and yet Han chinese make up 95% of the population.

no idea what he's getting at
>just commie things?

I've seen plenty of people here claiming that china is an ethnostate.

>so what
so what nothing really, I just enjoy popping commonly held memes, debunking shit gives me a rush

Domestication of livestock is a pillar of civilization, Germ.

Now post the population density, and an assortment of the policies that absolutely fuck the shit out of all those minority populations.

it's more like 90 percent pierre

China is 91% Han Chinese. The further away from the coast you go the less densely populated it is.

if anything the central government appeases them as to not cause insurrection especially in the western provinces and when that doesn't work they crackdown commie slaughter style.

They do look pretty different, I've learned to tell korean / chinese / japanese tourists apart easily.
SEA piece of cake.

SEA are easily distinguished from East asians, SEA are basically the niggers of Asia imo

Japanese are the easiest to pick just by their dress. Japanese dress elegantly, have a dignified posture and gait, and are by default reserved. PRC trash dress like garbage and have zero dignity.
Some Taiwanese can be Jap-presenting, so maybe the Han have just been fucked by Communism into destroying all the civilised elements of their culture and regressing to peasantdom.

Using percentages doesn't do justice to the raw numbers of 1000000000+ of them dominating the land mass. Han are at no risk of being ethnically replaced, even with their one child policy which would be suicidal elsewhere.

>he doesn't know china was always nigger-ish
mental exercise:
quick, pick 5 of the "best cultures" in the world
3-5 are on islands while up to 2 are on peninsulas

they are still creating mixed breeds within china considering lots of hans leave the congested eastern portion of china to seek new economic opportunities, the north west and tibet have large mining industries. They are also creating a shit tonne of blasians as we speak, is the future a bastardised hannic mix? probably for australia.

>hundreds of millions of dead chinkshits
>hundreds of millions of chinks suffering
>globalists wiping out chinkscum
Are globalists /ourguys/ ?

>probably for australia.
Chinese "men" are not attractive to bogan, abo and even asian women, outside of their xenophobic asian-states.

you absoute drongo if you knew anything about australia chinks basically own much of the land as well as having a very high asian population already.

>t. grew up in ballarat and saw cuckbournian universities
they are absolutely infested with asianics

Euro will bankrupt the moment Weidmann politics will run ECB
You krauts are always your own best enemy.

>your own best enemy
kek, the saying goes like "you are your own worst enemy"

>muslim uyghurs
>similar to han chinese

I didn't say that. I said non of the races that went on rape frenzy in China were similar at all. Can you read English, huh?

Call me what you want, but you know something. Having a controlled amount of first world temporary workers is better than having millions of non working muslims. You are making false comparison.

you mentioned nothing about a rape frenzy at all you said that the ethnic groups in china are similar to other asians when in reality they are different hence why I have the valid example of uyghurs and han groups, so similar!!!!11 rite!!!1

most of china is wasteland, they all live near the coast so your meme map doesn't really work

Chinks are freaks.

>soon to be worlds largest economy
>wasteland

pick one mongoloid happa

the fact that most germans see this map of china and think this is how germany should look like (under the disguise of the EU) keeps me awake at night

isn't most of your country mudslime, disgustingly reprehensible

Bullshit map. All those areas apart from Tibet are already Hanned. And TIbet is low population and they are not going anywhere.

whatever you say little russia