I am sick and tired of Wolfenstein spergout

How is it not basically the same thing as Gamergate but with an opposite polarity?

Don't like a game - don't buy/play it.
What are you even? Why is it news that you bash the fash in a fucking Wolfenstein or that this iconic title got a sequel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fyjGIOZMfXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's because Sup Forums is the polar opposite of Tumblr.

>Lurk more newfag
>also kys

And because bethesda jews are trying to destroy gaming industry with political correctness faggotry.

/pol is the last line of defense. If we fall, gaming industry ceases to exist.

You think any of those cucks actually buy games? They simply want to ruin the gaming industry...

How did you not notice Sup Forums and the sjws are the fucking same. Both whiny faggots, period. Inb4 hidden sjw meme. As I said, both need to be purged. The fact that you still haven't realized this is a testament to the pillars of your stupidity.

As a fan of the series this is a departure in that it takes on pro-communist and anti-white themes from twitter politics instead of continuing with the theme of an over-the-top fight against a brutal regime. People aren't mad about nazis being killed in Wolfenstein, they're mad because the game seems more like an attack on whites, capitalism, and traditional American values.

Nobody is sperging out and nobody is going to buy nor play your game, marketer.

Reminder that advertising is against the rules.

So what's your excuse for being here? Practice what you preach and purge yourself first.

Where the fuck did you see communist themes in that trailer?

The whiskey slinging rebel is a communist, he even has commie posters hanging on the walls.

>how is criticizing a game so as to discourage other people from playing it and there by lowering its' profits through natural market mechanisms different from fucking gaming journalists so your low quality text based browser game with spelling errors gets a 10/10 review and boosts it's page hits, also illustrating a ubiquitious problem with gaming journalism being easily bought and sold without a shred of integrity.

>bash the fash.
>What are you even?

>bash the fash

Shouldn't you fuck off back to le-ddit, tumblr or /leftypol/?

>this

Become the hammer is that fucking it?
He seems more like the south will rise again type .

I didn't notice until another user pointed it out, but this is correct. The scene in the trailer where the woman is shooting out the window and they are drinking whiskey there are commie posters on the wall and the old guy uses commie terms. That is the sole reason why I'm pirating this game now. Fuck commies.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU WHITEBOI

Did you not listen to anything he said during his rant about wall street and imperialism?

(OP)
Dishonored has a nigger protag as does the new Assassin's Creed and the new Far Cry has rural white Christians as the antagonists. The new Call of Duty has a whole bunch Holocaust shit in it and I've lost count of all the bullshit that EA is putting in their games. There obviously is a left-wing propaganda message being pushed into modern gaming, if you can't even recognize that then it means that they succeeded in brainwashing you into thinking all the left-wing bullshit is normal.

>
You're absolutely fucking retarded
>We stood up agianst the imperial war machine of the United States of America and the greedy men of Wall Street who were itching(??) to send the children of the proletariat to die in foreign lands so they could be filling their coffers

Just the meme word "proletariat" makes it obvious he's a commie.

>we
fuck off to reddit

Brainwashing Smerwashing. Noone will prevent anyone from making a game in which there are no characters but blue eyed blond Nords. The question is - will it sell! And fucking surprise, non-whites is a huge market, and making a character or protagonist they can associate themselves with does fucking wonders for taking that market.

Your a fucking idiot, the non-whites arent there for marketing purposes but propaganda purposes. Why? Because it's never Asians or something being pushed but it's always, and with virtually no exception(Prey is the only 1 I can think of), niggers that get put into lead roles even though Asia is obviously a far better market for media then Africa or the African diaspora is.

Except several of the last multicultural clusterfucks were massive failures that went to the bargain bin within weeks of release. See: Watch Dogs 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Mafia 3, and Mass Effect Andromeda. Catering to SJWs kills franchises, the only reason we still see this stuff is because the longer dev cycles haven't caught up with reality.

this and op is a faggot

>Wolfenstein spergout.
Hu? What happened? Are you also going to kill redneck basterd burgers in Wulfenstein?

As a game developer, I see no issue with having a non-white character in any role. Hell, I don't even see an issue with a ___sexual character in a game's story.

The issue is when that minority character gives a line along the lines of "muh oppression"... That's fucking jews at work right there, and it drives the Jew-fueled hate engine forward. Why can't we have straight white men in media who deliver lines which imply they aren't literally hitler like the media loves to portray? It's always the "muh slavery" or "muh oppression" or "muh mudslimeism" minority character acting like an oppressed minority.
Library: Prison of Nightmares features customizable player characters, and yes, you can obviously fuck with the skin color. Haven't really had to deal with this, thankfully. Would have absolutely no relevance to either gameplay or the plot.

Fucking kikes, quit ruining shiny games.

If you don't like it, then don't buy it. Hurt them in their wallets and maybe they will stop pandering to a market that won't buy their game.

I wouldn't care about the multicultural shit if it wasn't shoved in because identity politics are hip on twitter. It's obnoxious and poorly implemented. The characters always come off as forced, and they're usually some kind of ironic stereotype because it's a "black woman" as imagined by some SJW hipster that never saw a black person besides the dude that sells them weed.

Wolfenstein 3d...is this 2017 or 1989

kill yourself shill rat

you're a fucking idiot, there are screenies of devs saying literally "fuck white males" on twatter, don't buy their shit if you don't support their ideologies.

>I'm pirating this game
who cares what you do you fat stupid video game playing faggot

>I'm sick and tired of Wolfenstein...
>russian
Dropped.

>How is it not basically the same thing as Gamergate but with an opposite polarity?
You are a complete and utter retard.

Le ebin liberty niggers XD

>And fucking surprise, non-whites is a huge market, and making a character or protagonist they can associate themselves with does fucking wonders for taking that market.
No it doesn't. This was proved to be absolutely the opposite of what you're trying to say. The character's race makes no difference. Kill yourself.

Sup Forums is making fun of Sup Forums again

And the video game market is primarily white and asian males.

Only mental midgets are interested in this "game"

Playing vidya in 2017....what are you retarded?!

>comically obvious samefagging

You seem emotionally invested in anons decision.

Just ignore and it will go away

You get to kill friendly nazi officers who walk into diners and order a strawberry milkshake while making jovial small talk.

NO ONE IS SPERGING OUT THIS IS A FALSE FLAG DONE BY Sup Forums FUCK OFF

Hold your powder dry until the articles about the game being "Trump's America" come out.

THE DIGITS SPEAK

show me who's boss by playing videogames.

>mad about wolfenkike
>same as gamergate

when is summer over?

Its so strange, Yanks really like themes where they get BTFO and invaded even though idea of Germans invading USA in WW2 is ludicrous. Much more likely that they would get invaded by foreign hordes from other parts of American continents with a help of domestic fifth column.

>How did you not notice Sup Forums and the sjws are the fucking same.

This is the new meme they're trying to push.

Nobody on Sup Forums honestly gives a shit if you kill Nazis in a Wolfenstein game. Most people on Sup Forums love RTCW and Enemy Territory. They may discuss the modern day political context behind the story/setting of the game, but nobody in their right mind here would want a game banned because you killed Nazis in it.

I don't know if it's Sup Forums pushing these fake outrage threads or reddit or some other shithole, but Sup Forums genuinely seems to like games as long as they aren't boring.

This fad will die out.

Mafia 3 tried it, poor sales
Watchdogs 2 tried it, poor sales
Mass Effect went full SJW, poor sales

Instead of learning that blacks and SJW's don't even play vidya, they double down on this shit - just let them burn. Guarantee that Far Cry 5 and this Wolfenstein will have poor numbers as well

Literally who cares, it's a videogame.

Quick rundown?

mods are banning civilized discussion in Sup Forums is pretty obious someone is larping and falseflagging threas on Sup Forums to make the people tired of Sup Forums

Wolfenstein was the fucking best m8.
Made the Wessel Lied a nostalgic childhood tune for a whole new generation

Wolfenstein gets a pass from me, because well..its Wolfenstein, The whole point of it has always been about fighting Nazis. If it had been a new IP i'd have rolled my eyes and thought "fucking 2017 SJW agendas" though.

All these games were shit though
Wolfenstein (the new remake whatever the fuck its called) was actually good

i dont play this shit baby game anyway

holy shit are you 12

youtube.com/watch?v=fyjGIOZMfXM

what the fuck are you talking about Slav? I dont dislike the game because you kill nazi but because it was an absolute shit game. The game play was horrible and the story was boring as shit. Nothing new nothing interesting.
The new one looks just as bland and boring. Shit graphics, shit game play and slow pacing.
Give me a real Wolfenstein and not this piece of shit.

Watchdogs 2 got good reviews tbf, most people who played it seemed to like it

>doesn't know shit about what Gamergate was about

Not surprised.

At this point, if you were against Gamergate, you're pro CNN Fake News. It's that simple.

MUH NAZIS REEEEE

i really dont get it,nazis got assblasted by the russians

ASSBLASTED!

why we support the losers?

>non-whites is a huge market
actually they are not.
and the non-whites who actually play games are not black or brown but yellow.

The only one that actually made sense was Watch Dogs 2, since it's set in San Fran, the blue-pilled setting was actually justified.

Don't forget Assassin's Kangz : Originz too, (then again Ubisoft has a studio in Montreal and their HQ is in Paris)

The only ones that truly don't give a shit about SJWs and diversity are the guys at Rockstar Games. And that's why their games are so great, because they actually deliver a story that's both really well-written and believable.

I really hope this trend dies, if I want to get politics in my vidya, I'll just play MGS

You might be right that it was of putting, but don't forget what a mess Watch Dogs 1 was and how it could have put people of.

>How is it not basically the same thing as Gamergate but with an opposite polarity?

Gamergate was about journalists receiving kickbacks for giving good reviews.

They still forced you to play as some ten a penny generic baggy pantz nigger in SA and V though.

>mfw thousand of non-nazi Dane volunteered to kill commie scum during WW2
>mfw after they war they got a slap across the wrists and 6 months long prison sentences
>mfw nazi hunters keep coming to Denmark and ask us to do something about all the SS Danes that lives
>mfw we say that they already have served their 6 months sentences and thus justice has already been rendered

Fuck your commie cunts. They did not win the war but won it in tandem with the rest of the allies. After the war your based commies got blown the fuck out and even to this day are still the laughing stock of the world.

And don't even bitch there are no right wing games cause kingdom come deliverance is early 2018

>tfw didn't mind CJ but hated Franklin

Franklin was boring, it would've been better to play as Lamar.

Also, Trevor should've been a racist hick.

>And fucking surprise, non-whites is a huge market
Except most video game buyers dont want politics shoved into their faces.

Franklin was a great example of media just awkwardly shoerhorning a nigger into something to meet the quota.

"Shit, we've got 3 main characters, one of them HAS to be black or we will face a backlash"

and of course these shoehorned nigger characters invariably turn out to be the weak link.

The thing is, he could've been fine if he had a personality, or faults, or basically anything going for his character other than "I needs to leave da hood". Maybe he could've been the ghetto nigger version of Trevor, a mirror to his hillbilly trailer trash persona.

At least Michael was a decent straight man, but Franklin should've definitely been 100% American buck nigger.

I can understand the frustration then. I haven't played wolfenstein since spear of destiny though so I kind of don't care.
I will admit that shoehorning commies in as the good guys is a retarded idea as the series always had a "murica" feel to it.

The real take away here is that you all need to just stay away from these major studios. They're all shit. Stick with indie devs red pilled studios. For instance, rising storm 2 is out soon, use that to get your fps fix if you must.

>I am sick and tired of the Wolfenstein spergout!
>for every thread of people complaining about Wolfenstein there are at least 5 threads of people complaining about people complaining about Wolfenstein

>LE HORSESHOE THEORY CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE YOU'RE EXACTLY THE SAME AS SJWS EVEN THOUGH YOU SUPPORT TRADITIONAL WESTERN VALUES AND THEY DON'T! YOU SHOULD ALL BE A TOTALLT AWESOME CENTRIST LIKE ME! HAHA SO TOTALLY ABOVE IT ALL!

Do the world a favour and hang yourself.

I'm not even white european and even I am sick of the anti-white, anti-german garbage that has been in gaming for centuries. Thank god I've never bought Bethesda, EA and Ubisoft games (except prince of persia).

The only games shown so far in E3 that I will buy are Metro Exodus and Code Vein. Games shouldn't have political agenda in them.

>/pol is the last line of defense.
Then it's over. Gaming is lost.

>feminists
>black people
I don't think so in original game. Original game was about two superior races: Communists and Nazis and obviously Communists won, because they are more superior.

Who gives a shit? There's an entire lifetime's worth of /vr/ era games that you haven't played, and competitive games like rocket league and csgo that don't have an overt political agenda. Doom has a moonman mod that lets you play as Hitler that works with any wad that doesn't have tons of custom weapons.

Just ignore the contemporary gaming industry. It was shit before the SJW creep - like Hollywood it's just a bandaid theyre using to compensate for a lack of original ideas.

>pro-communist and anti-white themes
Man we barely saw anything from the game, don't go assuming shit. Just cause there's a Commie doesn't mean they're worshipping fucking Lenin in Bethesda game studios. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" its not like its unheard of for America to team up with communists to fight Nazis either.
As for the anti-white part, all we saw the black chick calling him a white boy when he showed up then no other mention of race, going off of how he interacted with Hendrix in the last game I'm not expecting anything other than the most PC-lite "hey man, like racism is pretty bad, huh, shame on you white people" briefly appearing then right back into the violence and explosions.