There is negro sitting next to me in class

There is negro sitting next to me in class.
What do Sup Forums
pic related

Does he have better grades than you?

Tell him to fuck off to africa by the end of the week or you're going to chop him up and throw him in the sewer.

Is it a dude or chick? In any case, ask what happened to it. When they ask what you mean, you saying something like
>what happened that made you all dark?
in whatever is the funniest way of asking it in your language is.

Are they Czech?

it a girl? she hot? i luv black girls

Ask if he has the stuff

Ask her if she wants to get bleached

Niggers are never europeans, ahmed.

She probably gives great head, offer her some cash for a suck after class

She has some kind of citizenship here, not a czech obviously

You should apologise to that black man for all the crimes your ancestors committed. You should also give him all of your assets and probably KYS.

jesus christmas they have classes on saturday?!

Of course the subhuman nation loves niggers

She got better marks in czech language than me, kek

it's tuesday user...

>She
>implying there are female orcs.

You're in class, fucking study.

you know what to do

ask if she'll czech these digits

Go to tower bridge fag

Leave her alone. Don't be cruel.

Show her this thread, she'll like how funny and clever you internet buddies are.

Neck yourself then

ask her about the word of the lord A. Hitler

>Czech

Beat the shit out of him with a gang of your friends.

You don't live in America where school administrators only let blacks gang up and assault white students. Bullying in third world countries to niggers is perfectly acceptable, jump the kid in a group after school and beat him senseless.

How so? The only excuse would be you have a very strong dialect, if this is not the case you are a disgrace and should kys.

Sorry, I'm on a NEET simulation (paid vacation from work) for the next week. Every day for me is saturday!

she looks like a nice slim mistress

Cool guys, would suck their dicks
Mean guys, would not suck their dicks

fug her

This the leaf knows what is up teach his ass how we do it in the eastern bloc.

>fucking whores think they matter

put a banana on its desk

make monkey noises.

Cuck her dad

>What do Sup Forums
Mirror your image

Even though I am offended by you calling us 3rd world country, I still second this. Beat her, make her run back where she came from.

She looks cute. Ask her on a date.

then say you're respecting her culture when she gets upset

Hold his hand and start singing Ebony & Ivory.

Redpill him into suicide

Also im studying chemistry school, some clever ideas?

fuck her in the ass, show the negress who's the boss.

Offer a banana in apology.

You absolutely are a third world country. The only part of Czezchia that could possibly pass as first world is Prague. And only half the city.

The rest of the country looks like it is stuck in the 19th century.

Being a third world country is a compliment, it prevents you from getting blacked like we are. In twenty years you will be first world while we are chaotic shitholes with niggers running around killing people like South Africa.

Can you describe her smell. I regularly notice that they smell and have a "sweet" odor to them but not the pleasant kind of sweet more the "decay" sweet.

Do this you stupid:

go check ur blood sugar virgin basement dweller

Top kek, tell her that she has too much CO2 on her face

ask her for some of her melanin that you need for an experiment

>Czechs
>white
LMAO

Bleach her user

Shhooott hah! Shooooott hah!

don't worry man her family will go to germany or sweden for the gimmidats walefare

game her and fuck her. easy.

It's Monday

FUCKING C NOT CO2 IM RETARDED

Kill that subhuman, cleanse your community

It's because communism cucked them.

But think about this, in twenty years they will be ethically homogenous prosperous nations while Canada, America, and Western Europe will be getting pillaged by Tyrone, Ahmed, and Zhang.

Tell her to go back to USA where she belongs

Kek

someone ban this underage b8

If you don't like interracial then what do you like?
Incest? are you that kind of "nationalist" white trash?

Suck his dick.
Or are you some kind of faggot who only kiss girls ?

bleach her
redpill her

> instead killing rapefugees in the streets i'll bully this negro who studies hard to become someone important for Czech republic

I recognise that boy behind the girl, I will send your post to the principal. Get busted.

czech is she'll suck your dick

One of the highest GDP rate in EU. Also ur country is just mountains and forrests, wtf man

Where do you live?

I've seen many Black people in Praque and even a few in Brno. It seems like Czechs are pretty open minded.

Start drawing swastikas and Pepe that points to her

>slovaks
>people
JEJ

Tell her to do a Czech Casting.

Degenerate

czech'em

>The rest of the country looks like it is stuck in the 19th century.

Norway was a shithole and people lived in muddy huts until someone randomly discovered oil and gas.

I'm sorry, I meant to say Czech Gangbang,

>The rest of the country looks like it is stuck in the 19th century.

Norway was a shithole and people lived in muddy huts hunting trolls until someone randomly discovered oil and gas.

Czechs are the biggest cucks in V4, disgusting, get your shit together pepiks or we will replace you with Serbia

Wear blue lives matter shirt

>was

sharpie in pooper

Also your ID sells you out, Shombolo. Sounds jewish as fuck. Slovakian gypsy jews, now that'll be a holocaust.

Talk to her but slowly like with retards make sure to end with do you understand

And now we cum oil on all the blonde swedish girls coming over here to work and literally peel bananas for a better wage then what they can get in sweden.

It looks to me like she's having a hard enough time of it already.

Show her the superiority of white cock

>says the roach who's people rape innocent European children

They were nice and let you in yet you act like criminals, rape their children, and leech on welfare. Never trust shitskins, Whites can't be nice to you because you see that as weakness and exploit it. If we give you an inch you take a mile.

>superiority
kek.

be kind and friendly to her.

>i luv black girls
me too.

Run for your life

Show me one Turk who raped European children.You're right about leeching part tho but thats the only true thing you have said

All foreign cunts get modified learning program a.k.a affirmative action so naturally their grades overinflated

god i fucking hate nu-pol. OP is the same coin, different side of numale virtue signaling.

Don't mind him. He's a shitskin immigrant in Norway.

I hate niggers. Yet, let the girl get an education in peace. Throw her under the bus if she's there merely for a diversity quota and is getting better grades from a biased teacher.

I'm more upset that it's using its left hand desu.

When I was there the only blacks and arabs were tourists from western Europe
There are some chinks or southeast asians however.

looking good