ONE SWEDISH MAN FACES 1000 FAGGOTS

youtu.be/xE7KQDTLmfc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9sOeDI2YuMs
expressen.se/kvallsposten/22-aringen-hade-nazistsymboler-nar-han-greps-var-bevapnad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

Wow there is some small hope left in sweden.

i love how faggots are cheering and supporting violence over that dude

Why was he arrested? What crime did he commit?

faggotry is very gross and evil

should have got on the ground and sandbagged

Pride Parade is our holy march in Sweden, the infidels who interfere with it are thrown in jail. Look at his video from last year, they even jailed a participant who expressed concern for free speech: youtu.be/9sOeDI2YuMs

Why is that idiot trying to stop him from filming? What is he saying?

Gas faggots.

Disgusting country.
Let that shit hole sink in.

I understand your full of faggots and people's feelings are hurt, but that still doesn't mean a crime has been committed.

Do they just detain these people for an hour or so and then let them out like cops here might do for someone displaying public drunkenness or do they actually charge them?

His mistake was not to bring Jamal, Achmed and company to help him bash the fags.

You know deep down you guys would be fine as long as it wasn't a white guy beating and raping.
After you killed the gays you could even go to a nearby school and rape some kids too.

>He is spreading propaganda!
>Police, take him too!

This is why you go to /fit/, so you can turn anybody that even touches you into a bloody pulp in self defence

well done to him for standing up for what he believes in, BTW, gay prides are a mecca for virtue signalling leftists, it's like Christmas for them.

kek
this is the most swedish shit i've ever seen
even if they're a thousand people they're too afraid of conflict to tell him to fuck off

One city alone has that many fags?

Taking your children to pride parades is a swedish passtime

Most people at them aren't faggots

They're virtue signalers and friends/family of fags

It is the same guy in OP video? I suspect he had some bad experiences with gay men as a kid.

No, most people on the pride festivals are straight people who are there to "support" the LBGTIWTFBBQ.

An assualt rifle would work wonders at one of these parades

God faggots are disgusting subhumans. I am sick of right wingers whining about muslims opressing fags and saying that our lands are christian.

I do not see christ fags bashing faggots or nonwhites.

I really want to see a truck of peace go through them.

Not really. Police would be there in a minute and shooting at a running crowd is hard.

At best you would fire 90 rounds missing at least half of them and wounding many.
The death toll would be below 10

They usually say that just to get support from the faggot community against muslims.

I like the title, "1 man vs 1000 genders".

People need to stop doing that. You will never reach or have any use for these degenerates.

It's like trying to get a coal burning single mom on your side. All you do is water down your ideology to the point that it offers no real change

People from other cities also drive there

swedens tiananmen square moment

Let's turn Sweden into a containment state. Let all faggots in (and Muslims for shits and giggles) and proper Swedes get to live wherever they choose in Europe.

The video is disturbing on many levels. Degenerate psychopaths thinking that they are morally superior, arab security guards man handling a guy in his own country

good man

>Lets just give Arabs Africans and Asians a piece of European land

No.

Video says that one was held for 5 hours. Holy shit, freedom of speech is gone in Sweden. Either you comply with maximum degeneracy or you get locked up.

Probably got harassed as a kid.

I can understand his strong stance. This turbo faggotry is harming decent gays and such. Why don't they speak up and remain silent, this is really beyond me.

No, do that to Portugal, place is already Moor shit

this guy is an idiot. everytime he's pushed aside the crowd feels empowered. this is not how you make a protest.

I fucking hate these fag parades.

I've always wanted to go out with a poster that says "fags will burn in hell" but never had the balls since I'd most likely get thrown into jail and lose my job.

Roach there has a point.

Jesus, it's like some dystopia or something. And the way the police rough housed that guy just for standing there like he was a murderer - insane. Sweden is really lost isn't it. Note the Africans watching the pride parade towards the end - do you think they care about Sweden's tolerance or liberal values? They're only there to fuck the dumb Swedish girls

Sup Forums use your fucking heads. how many Muslims in Sweden???? Why aren't all those Muslims blocking gay parades?????? Imagine if they were blocking gay parades!!!!!!!!
>SJW's would be unable to haul them away due to racism
>queers would end up going Mylo.

i see there is at least one man left in your shithole country

he's standing in the road blocking a parade.

Hero or he just likes sado?

The last fag with the dark hair in that video is actually pretty based.

He tells the cops to go fuck themselves and that they should let the guy go because he has a right to express himself, even if he thinks pride is wrong (which it is).

the funny part of that quote is that if you phrased it differently but kept exactly the same meaning most feminists would agree and say it's a good thing.

You are right. He should have brought at least 4 people with him. With 5 people the fags and security would not act as cocky

Just put anti homosexuality posters that include Quran verses everywhere.

>:)

Make degenerates and sand niggers fight each other

anons should just go to prides with signs that are borderline end game.

eg:
>proud to be pos, free AIDS for everyone
>7 year olds should shove dildos up their asses

"Muslims" in Sweden are mostly degenerates. Arabs who come to EU start drinking and eat pork

This. That's why most of them are women (manipulated nurturing instincts). Back in high school girls were always going to these things.

What would Soros do?
>divide and conquer

remember Sup Forums the digits said we are the Jews now.

Being an anti-progressive homophobe fucktwat.

Jesus Christ, people. It's the current year.

Would not change anything. There are children twerking on these parades. Faggots and fag enablers have no morals

Sweden is already a sandnigger's land

That's a brilliant idea.

So you're telling me Sweden isn't full of mosques.

>1 man VS 1000 genders!

No it isnt. Sandniggers don't run shit and are normally poor. Its the jews who run the Sweden followed by Swedes who are betraying their interests.
Meh. Islam is not a threat. In the end it will be watered down like christianity.
Islamic population does not grow through births but immigration. Children born in EU are hardly traditional muslim

>Implying being fit makes you good at fighting

>(((Progressive)))

The ancient Greeks were bisexuals who fucked kids.. they invented the word "pedophile" its regressive behaviour actually, it's all been done before in civilisations that collapsed largley due to absolute degeneracy.
They also discovered diabetes..AKA they were degenerate, pedophilic, queer and obese..sounds like a significant portion of the current west and people wonder why Islam is taking over.
(You) can shove your progressiveness where the sun don't shine kraut.
In fact isn't Germany the most sexually degenerate fecal fetishised cuntreeees on earth.

It helps but teaching a fat man how to throw a proper punch and guard his face does more than losing weight.

For regular joes bravery and skills are most important. Your opponent who does not know how to punch and defend goes down in 3-5 hits

Based slovenian friend, when you have a government that literally jail you for speaking against immigration, the sandniggers control it. Indirectly, but they do control it.

>jail you for speaking against immigration
what, source

>Islam not a threat
Kike detected

Grow a beard, cut a moustache imitating a Salafist.
Wear a Muslim skullcap and their vests.

Learn some hadiths about gays and LARP as muslim in the parades - repent gays, etc - bring panflets "Sharia for Sweden"

If the British can instigate revolts with LARPers like pic related, we can do the same to redpill the populace.

This is pathetic. Pick your fucking battles better.

You forgot
>lots of fake tan

Eating da poo poo is actually alpha af. People with a lot of power like managers and CEOs eat the most poo poo. And they earn a lot more than you potato nigger ever will.

Stay mad.

>Admits that Germans literally eat shit and is proud of it.
You progressive bastard you.
Yes us Irish truly are the niggers of Europe compared to the German superman.

>remind me again Sup Forums why we have a problem with Islam destroying Germany?

>ITT Germany admits to eating shit.

fucking kek
I love how this fat fucks getting angry like it didn't occur to him people can just manually move him from obstructing the parade..what an idiot.
that's what you get for fucking with liberty, bitch

when i was a teenager and played counterstrike all the time, swedes were always the best people to play with. they were all friendy and really funny

where did they go?

No, man you just have to LARP as a recently white convert like pic related.

HAHAHAHA HE LITERALLY GOT ARRESTED FOR HATING FAGS

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

some swedish man tried to run over a bunch of iraqis in malmo yesterday, apparently he had knives and "nazi" stuff in his car.

YEAH THAT GAY MAN WAS FUCKING BASED! PRAISE KEK!

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED WHITE MAN

Being heterosexual, native man

No he got arrested for disturbing a peaceful demonstration of gay rights.

Tried? What happend? Tell me more

Slava moj brat!
The degenerate scum knows that they are inferior which is why they hate you.
Jealousy turns into anger. Lesbians hate men especially because of dick envy

it's not just the quantity, you've got to be street-smart, you must have a plan, this is not something to improvise, definitely not if you're some fag who sits all day in front of computer.
do not take on crowds by yourself, individuality has no power on the street anymore.

>not eating your own shit
low test detected, stay mad betas :^)

Cześć Słowenia

>anti-progressive homophobe
Implying this is bad in any way whatsoever.

Neck yourself kraut.

How similar are Czech and Polish language? Also Slovakian? Which language is best to learn if you wish to speak all 3?

>DRA HÄRIFRÅN JÄVLA HOMOFOBJÄVEL STICK

that's not very tolerant

he tried driving into a crowd of iraqi immigrants, they were protesting outside some official immigration building. he drove into a small tree instead, then left the car and peppersprayed them. got arrested. had "nazi" stuff in his car, plus knives.
expressen.se/kvallsposten/22-aringen-hade-nazistsymboler-nar-han-greps-var-bevapnad/

Cis scum

based

How much did he get? Lol pepper spraying is assault and you can get fucked for it as much as if he bashed their heads in with a baseball.

Its good to see that nords and slavs share autism though

well he's in trouble
>breaching weapons law/knife law since he had two knives in car.
>suspected race hate/hate crime
>damage to public property
>inciting fear
he was aiming for their poster/banners and apparently not the people, so i guess it's not attempted murder.

Once again, Gays are too afraid to march through a Mohammedan no-go zone

>>breaching weapons law/knife law since he had two knives in car.

What? It is not illegal to have knives in your car. It might be illegal to carry them around in public but not having them in a car.

well he had numerous knives in his car. with his dangerous behaviour, it becomes an issue i guess.

No it is not illegal to have 10.000 knives in your car. It is the same as having them in the house.