The average man/woman in your country looks like this:

FaceResearch.org aligned thousands of pictures of individuals from every country and created composite images of what the average face would look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/amp/s/9gag.com/gag/a97Xx6W/the-average-men-and-womens-faces-in-different-countries/amp
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rate

google.fr/amp/s/9gag.com/gag/a97Xx6W/the-average-men-and-womens-faces-in-different-countries/amp

Yeah that's 9gag I know. They were a link to the real website but Sup Forums considers it as a spam.

>whiter than Germans and russians

>English girl is the most beautiful

Spaniard and Swedish

swiss a cute

>no Australia
what cunt?

Passable, looks only edit
>Uzbek, West African
>Thai, Burmese, English, Ethiopian
>French, Greek, Indian, Iranian, Italian
>Polish, Romanian, Russian, South African
>Spaniard

Men look like Slavs, women are different for some reason. Pretty, though. Would be on my list.

here

brb, race mixing with an Indian

old, fake and gay. The German one looks absolutely nothing like Germans do
saged

Careful with the South Indians.

They all look decent to attractive except the Samoan and Latvian.

>take 25 random people at a train station
>make a composite of their photos
>call this "research"
Yeah, no, this is bullshit.
You'd need people from every city and social class picked using a weighted average for this to have any creedence.

true that son

Average? haha nope

How can non-Dutch women even compete?

Bullshit. South Indians are MUCH darker. Central Africans are MUCH darker. This is some leftie bs to make us think "Ooh we're all so similar hurr durr"

I find it interesting how the composite images are of "people" far more attractive than the actual average people.

Facial symmetry is a key characteristic of attractiveness
Average out random asymmetries and you're left with normally distributed changes, half on either side

>not knowing this study was just an excuse to spit game at 25 hot broads in random countries

Hungary / Poland confirmed most attractive women.

anyone else notice most have similar eye asymmetry? the left is higher than the right
most noticeable on irish and french
also the samoan is literally mirrored

You forgot Sweden, user.

This is the ideal european

That's normal but it must be a reversed image. I thought the right eye was typically higher (and less expressive, since it is controlled by the dominant left hemisphere, which is the self we show to the public). My right eye is higher up on the face.

skin isn't yellow enough, also she is not out pickpocketing people and stealing copper wire

The woman yes, without question. The man is kind of beta looking. He doesn't look strong enough. I forget the name, but if anyone has an image I could point out the best Aryan male phenotype, wider face/square jaw.

Also look at the sample of British soccer players to the left, might as well be Iraq or Syria. At least toothpasters are still holding the good genes

>Romanian whitest of them all

hair too dark

most """"""""soccer""""""""" players in the UK are black

Where do you m8s import your niggers from again?

Are you saying they'r not?

Those faces looks white-washed.
People from Ethiopia/central Africa looks like mulattos and it's not what they look like IRL.

Is this pic supposed to smudge faces to a more international style?

It's best to have one dark pigmentation trait because melanin seems to be linked in a major way to aggressiveness.
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
Too aggressive (too dark) and you get somalia societies, too passive (too light) and you get swedistan.
Tbh blonde hair + blue eyes on all women but brown hair blue eyes on all men would be best.

Here is the dregs of europe

Pic rel is average portuguese apparently.

>tfw i have green/blue/gray eyes and thick black hair

Average face of Azerbaijanis

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that some of these, at the very least, cut out a lot of the uglier people. I have a hard time believing that everyone averages out to actually be attractive especially in these african countries.

Not if Ahmed has something to say about that

kek. The one labeled South African is actually the average Argentine.

Shit i got all the kinda euopean countries
thanks almost euro dude