How to approach women in western society in 2017?

What do I do? Stuck in London for the summer (I'm a southern England boy), girlfriend went back home to the Caribbean (not interested in race mix meme right now), I only have a handful of friends here, finished my uni year and have no job currently. My whole life I've always seen girls through the institutions I go to, how is a man supposed to obtain a lil poon? I can't go up to women in public can I? Especially as a white man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4--MkKWPx2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Become a trap. It's the only way.

Tinder you retard. If you can't find a slut to fuck on there you might as well neck yourself.

>What do I do? Stuck in London for the summer
Watch out for cars

>cheating
kys and don't complain when she cheats on you

no, she's not coming back (sorry should've mentioned)

So you broke up?
Ok
Confidence is key on getting women, don't be afraid to approach women and maintain a good appearance

This approach only works if you are a Chad or are willing to try and fail up to potentially 100 times before a girl says yes.Online dating or finding a girl at work/hobby seems to work better if you are not an "alpha".

This "Chad" shit is nonsense
I'm a skinny fuckboi and longest I've been without puss was 4 months since I started dating

Your gf us currently drinking copious amounts of rum and getting railed by Tyrone. She's coming back, but with a little mulato baby

Misunderstand, Caribbean is her home, I bleached her

it depends. you want something long term or just some poon?

poon first just to get it out of my system, then long term

Just be rich and social

women will flock towards you

follow your brown gf to her home country and marry her. she probably gave you aids already and either way you shouldn't taint qt3.14 Polish girls in London with your blacked dick

unless you had kids then no bleaching happened, sorry familia

>oildriller

fucking degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=4--MkKWPx2s
git gud

what about accidental insemination?

Come to Australia. I'll be your girlfriend. You can spoon me in bed while we watch Milo and Otis. I'm a guy btw

Eh, Euro women have weird standards m8. Back in the USA I'd have at least around 5 matches a day, but here I'm lucky if I get one. I'm no chad thundercock or anything, but I've managed to get fuckbuddies and have some one night stands. With Tinder I've had no luck though.
Bretty debressing.