Brit/pol/ - Strong and Stable Edition

>May in tears, Tory physically sick at election result
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-in-tears-tory-staffer-10604243

>Pressure builds on May to resign, Tories in revolt. Johnson tipped as PM
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/621519/theresa-may-quit-prime-minister-tory-emergency-meeting

>May will reshuffle her cabinet this afternoon, Trump visit postponed
twitter.com/BethRigby/status/873870404942692353 (embed)

>European diplomats have told me that triggering Article 50 can be rescinded. UK only leaves EU when signing deal in 2 years time
twitter.com/ianbirrell/status/873819034709610496 (embed)

>Theresa May to launch extreme internet plans despite not winning majority
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-election-latest-internet-regulation-downing-street-speech-manifesto-a7783186.html

> DUP agrees 'confidence' deal with Tories
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40236152

>Exclusive: Britain is sleepwalking into joining EU army, warns top UK military commander
express.co.uk/news/politics/814294/Brexit-news-Julian-Thompson-warns-UK-sleepwalking-join-EU-army

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/britcoin/#charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE DOG IS ENOCH

How long do you lads reckon it'll be before paramilitaries are marching on British streets again?

Does the Farage peership have any meat to it or was it just more bollocks from twitter journalists?

>Marxist, pacifist, Republican, Atheist
>quite literally bordering on traitor
>"In the national interest"

>princes trust phone me for an interview
>it's 5 minutes walk from where I live
Fucking based

Fuck off Tory shill. Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott were instrumental in delivering peace to Northern Ireland.

Whats the work?

>"Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott were instrumental in delivering peace to Northern Ireland"
>that flag

Cheeky cunt.

Peerage has been bandied about in tory circles for a long time, it's seen as a possible course of action to prevent UKIP clawing their way back into the mainstream

Pulling him into Brexit negotiations seems to be twitter journalists quoting an (((unnamed source))) 'close to the DUP'

Not sure, it's just to see what I want to do

Fair play. They let my autistic cousin meet Tim Peake.

who works from home here?

Corbyn set up peace in N.I, Good Friday Agreement because he talked to Sinn Fein.

>All Blairites need to pay fealty or be put to the sword

What did he mean by this?

>After 1 month of interview scheduling and preparation got the generic "We're not interested" email this morning

Been trying for 6 months not to be a NEET reject but holy fuck my motivation is crushed at the moment.

where does the right go from here?

can't support the Tories
can't let the leftists win

Implications lad.

It would sink like a fucking lead brick with the public, and be entirely a political move to destroy the UKIP vote and get the ARE NIGE memers into the fold.

Despite what Sup Forums would have you believe, the vast majority of the British public consider him a grasping, work-shy, treacherous little toad of a man.

>Barry Gardiner on DP again

Does this cunt ever go home?

What sort of work do you want and do you have any qualifications?

why is may on that internet shit, is she controlled opposition?

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Aye, got rejected for a shitty job and seriously considered necking myself, and would've if funerals weren't so expensive. Only thing I can say is to keep yourself busy somehow and distract yourself from existence. I started exercising again and am just going join the Army.

I don't mind it, seeing the faggot get flustered every time provides an endless stream of hilarity.

Shortly after I left school those fuckers dragged me to Cardiff for an 'interview day' on the premise it would lead to a temporary job at M&S in my town. Turns out it was for a 'retail apprenticeship' for six months at below minimum wage with a 45 minute commute and the 'possibility' of a job at the end of it. I don't know what kind of moron would fall for that.

I've been through 3 actually decent jobs and a degree since then and I still get emails from them offering me TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. Cunts.

I suspect those young Labour voters won't bother voting next time, seeing that they lost the last GE and Brexit.

I know you're baiting Bruce but take a moment to spare a thought for the complete mongs who actually believe this

Lmao I quit my (professional) job 1.5 weeks ago and have an interview tomorrow

>Despite what Sup Forums would have you believe, the vast majority of the British public consider him a grasping, work-shy, treacherous little toad of a man.

source: my arse

Yet as UKIP leader he consistently had the highest net approval rating of any party leader.

Up your skills lad.

Lots of free training courses about.

This place is full of retards that are "joining the army", if even half of you make the incredibly low standards, it's going to be fucking hilarious when you bellends realise how shit it is.

>where does the right go from here?

The Green Party. See >>>previous

We make the Green Party druid again.

>Despite what Sup Forums would have you believe, the vast majority of the British public consider him a grasping, work-shy, treacherous little toad of a man.

Top tier OC bait m8

>Queens speech delayed

JUST

I know how shit it is, but I'm not smart enough to go to uni and go forward in life with the job I want, so why not join? Better than stacking shelves for the rest of my life.

Oh look, the Momentum shills are back.

I've always wanted to be a soldier since I was a child. I fully buy into the myth desu, you have to or else you'll go mad.

But I understand how God awful peacetime military is. I can't imagine any alternatives.

Its so the Queen can go to Ascot.

Take a shit bar job or a retail job or even McDonalds until something comes along.

The worst thing you can do is let the 'NEET' time get away from you as it fucks you for BOTH the shit jobs and the 'proper' jobs if that gap gets too large; HR look at it and think 'this lad might be mental or he shits himself or something'. Get yourself something non-glamorous - even if it's part time - that gets you out of the house. It's easier to get a job when you have a job.

>Better than stacking shelves for the rest of my life

If you spend that much time in retail and never move up the chain you must be incredibly fucking stupid.

Get off your hole and do some training courses.

Why the army though? The Navy is where the best kit is, best apprenticeships, you get a nice suit for shore leave and travel around banging various suit-loving whores.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/britcoin/#charts

BRIT on the rise lads

this. brit/pol/ is compromised

Plus the Navy is hilariously under-staffed.

I guess Germany just wasn't ready for a female Prime Minister

>Britcoin

What's this?

why isn't everyone itt at work today?

>Get off your hole and do some training courses.
Nah, would rather try get a part time job while I get fit enough to apply.

Still haven't decided 100% yet, but Army Air Corps is the most appealing to me, if I can get there.
Did hear they were offering £5,000 to join as a submariner so who knows, maybe I'll give that a look.

>stacking Lidl shelves with skimmed milk for the rest of your life
>stacking G10 shelves with cam net's, being then told to unroll them for no reason, then being told to roll them up again and then restacking the G10 shelves again then losing your weekend to paint kerbstones regimental colours because some full screw overheard someone in your vicinity saying that this is all a bit shit then signing off and then realising that despite your numerous trade qualifications you're utterly unemployable so you end up applying for a job stacking shelves in Lidl but you're not a paki so you don't even get a reply and you end up as NEET.

Labour are being highly critical of the DUP in part to lessen the impact of Corbyn's links to the IRA next time around. It's quite brilliant.

What did you mean by this?

Waiting to hear back from a uni for postgrad.

Tomorrow is five weeks since the application went through. I'm bouncing off the walls.

NEETs and phoneposters most likely

What was the number in March?
or February?

Caroline Lucas very butthurt on Sky News about Grove being moved to Defra.

>projecting this hard

i work from home, don't earn much but im not doing some mcjob

>postgrad

Nice. Give ez a job when you're up and sorted?

Sup Forums is mostly NEETs and students. The few of us with jobs can't provide the furious MUMMY spam and frogposting while checking our phones in the work toilet.

No shit. But you faggots still suck the cock of whatever AFCO bellend who's blethering absolute bollocks to you.

What are you doing for Post-Grad lad?

Lads, the ARYANDIED has been postpone AGAIN till 2024

TATA Blood Works is buying all of our Refineries up and substituting ARYAN with EIREYAN blood to reduce costs.

Corbyn wants our refinery ships taken away and the Blood Allowance banned.

ARYANS are granted increased rights to the point they are roaming our streets with impunity.

The Blood Constabulary is ridiculously underfunded, there are ARYANS posting on here right now who are unlikely to get a visit from them due them being so underfunded.

What do we do? Are we in the end of times?

40% of the population voted Corbyn lad, it's clearly just proportional to those who post here

Decentralized peer-to-peer digital currency for the UK. Basically the free market solution to the Bank of England.

Price is cheap as chips right now, since no one knows about it yet.

Thanks lad - just curious as to why they'd still be here after the GE.

Noone ever is.

Women need to btfo.
Those retaded childen are a disease to everyone in politics n economy n work n universities n ....

"I said: 'That’s great Craig, I’m more than happy, as you know I always love a fight but are you absolutely sure you want two short-haired, flat shoes, shovel-faced lesbians with northern accents. This is a whole UK-wide debate and that’s narrow casting'.- Are Ruth

>Basically the free market solution to the Bank of England
>cucking the central bank

Quintessentially British

Work from home.

>need to btfo
>retaded childen
>n
yeah I'm sure they are the problem, little buddy

It's more like 20% you lying shill

They think they can still win lol, just like Clinton did.

Look mate, I am aware of how shit it will be, but I find it better to try push forward with a goal like this in mind than sit around leeching of the state for the forseeable future or worse yet necking myself and costing my family 1000s of £. I am too fucking stupid to do anything with any real substance.
I don't know why you're trying to make an anonymous cunt on the internet feel bad for having some drive and motivation towards something.

Humm... tempted. The amount of houses getting built not copled with the baby boomers dying off on mass by 2030 is going to lead to a sterling crisis as everyones wealth is stored in property and it won't be worth jackshit.

I just realized something.

In America we have all these high paying job opportunities while people in Britain barely have enough to have meat last them until the end of the month.

You know why this is? Diversity.

Americans take in the best and brightest from all over the world and they develop technologies which provide jobs to others.

So if Brits are all complaining about not being able to find work, I think the best solution would be for Britain to take in as many migrants as possible and hope that there are engineers in that group which can develop technologies and give you Brits new jobs.

Applied maths (hopefully).

>mfw Runescape was the best free market economics lesson I've ever had

>UK population 65 million
> this is 40% of the population
maths lad.

Quit my job two weeks ago..interview tomorrow

>going army over navy

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Student with no job, which is good as well seeing as I have quite a few packages on the way.

This.

You can get a nice chunk of the supply for fuck all right now, then when the next financial crash happens people will flood to digital currencies. That's my expectation anyways.

jewish fear

Fuck it lad, embrace the NEET. Become an mmo champion. Get a bacci round on the go. The world is your oyster.

>in Europe
>Turkey
jej

truly a game for all of the political spectrum

We must replace all women with super intelligent AI.

Kek - seems to be a lefty speciality.

what the fuck does it matter.
Theres still no coalition in the dutch government either.
And life's absolutely the same.

Some bint on Sky News saying we can't have a coalition with the DUP because it will bring back the Troubles and is unconstitutional.

Give it a go user (army) - nothing ventured nothing gained. It always looks good on the cv, and it might open up other doors for you in the future. Godspeed lad.

the irish taoiseach is a gay indian

There isn't a coalition.

These people need to fuck off.

You have PR so there's not two opposing parties taking up 90% of seats.

The Labour wonks are spinning and shilling for their life, they still think they can get Jezza into No 10.

Looks like Brexit is cancelled as well now thanks to Ruth.