Brutal video game violence and murder is wrong!

>Brutal video game violence and murder is wrong!
>Unless you're doing it to Nazis! Particularly Nazis who are just doing menial jobs and not bothering you in any way!

Do people acknowledge the hypocrisy or seriously try to deny it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, and

>woman stabs completely random nazi guy a dozen or more times as he gurgles and groans in agony
>she's the good guy

I'm not saying you have to make the Nazis heroes but holy fuck it's disturbing that people applaud this shit, moreso because some people think it's fine to do in real life.

At least in games like Homefront you see soldiers actively killing civvies and being hostile pricks to everyone. These are just dudes who happen to be part of a political party getting brutally attacked and we're supposed to cheer for it.

>P....poor Nazis ;__;

Literally kys yourself.

Back to pol fucking alt right nazi piece of shit

>flying tomahawk an american guy who's done nothing but happens to be a part of the ruling political party which happens to be nazism
>"eheheheh any1 who doesnt think this is good should kys themselves"

When you start shit that results in the death of 60 million people you don't get to play the victim card. Ever.

I'm a little bit upset that they don't have subsurface scattering in their game.
Would've made it look so good, almost like a cgi movie.

>Particularly Nazis who are just doing menial jobs and not bothering you in any way!

That literally doesn't matter at all. By being a Nazi, it means they either have no problem with the monstrous acts of their superiors and others, or support them wholeheartedly even if they themselves do not commit those actions.

Would you show any mercy to someone who just happens to hang out with and keep cannibals around as friends even if they themselves aren't, knowing full well that they knew of their friends as cannibals?

But user, nazis are evil scumbags and it's okay to kill people you disagree with.

Hillary 2020. I want Sup Forums to leave.

>"Guys, this is a really dehumanizing way to treat people with opinions you disagree with"
>"Toss da gommies out of helicopters XD >gommunists >people haha"

Wehraboos, selectively edgy.

Report every single triggered Sup Forumserina threads

wtf is this SJW bullshit?

So Franz Stigler was also an evil nazi?

>J..just following orders!

Not an excuse.

Why do you have a problem with this when it's Wolfenstein and we're killing Nazis? You realize every game works like this, right? Most enemies you kill in most games aren't really evil if the game was in real life, they're usually just grunts. but that's how games work.

>Western front
>All germans are comically evil nazis
>Eastern front
>Not all germans are nazis, most are ordinary soldiers doing their duty fighting for the fatherland
:think:

>dehumanizing our enemies is ok

Your line of thinking is what lead to the holocaust. Never again.

Never again.

I know you're just baiting, but christ what shitty bait. They've taken over your country and to get your country back you generally have to kill a shitload of soldiers, doesn't matter if they're just milling around, that's one less that'll be shooting at you.

Do you need a safe space, user?

Commies are even worse than nazis.

>By being a Nazi, it means they either have no problem with the monstrous acts of their superiors and others, or support them wholeheartedly even if they themselves do not commit those actions.

By this logic if you were ever a citizen under Genghis Khan you wholly condoned and supported his Eastern European and Asian genocides, because every single person in a country or group is responsible for the actions of everyone else.

i also know friends of criminals but that doesnt mean i go beat their craniums in with a metallic fencepost because they totally condone all crime and deserve no mercy

are you from Salem

>Auschwitz_Resistance_280.jpg
Are you doing this on purpose?

Yes. Sparing one airman due to 'muh Prussian honor' doesn't excuse fighting for a morally bankrupt regime that was openly engaging in wars of aggression.

You can't dehumanize something that wasn't human to begin with

The Milgram and Stanford experiments prove "just following orders" is a reasonable excuse. But I agree they should be killed anyway, circumstance is a bitch.

Nazis machen alles besser, auch Videospiele.

Who cares. Don't like it, don't play it. Brutal over the top shit has always been in video games.

>>Brutal video game violence and murder is wrong!

But it's not? Do you bitch about the casual civilian killing sprees in GTA too?

The original Wolfesnteins were arcadey or semi-realistic fun with no real serious things or gruesome violence. This one is LOL PUNCHING NAZIS IS OK XD stab a Nazi 51 times Elliot Rodger-style bullshit in an age where the same people cheering it condemn violence RL and in vidya.

I kinda agree user. this is kind of unrelated but the guy who did this the best was Tarantino in inglorious basterds imo. At the last scene where they are watching goebbels' film the audience is celebrating macabre scenes of war and death but then when the entire theater blows up and everyone dies including innocent spectators the audience at home are the ones who are supposed to be cheering, bringing them in place of the nazis who were celebrating death a second ago. Most entertainment mediums and especially games have zero self reflection like that.

There's a very big difference between being a soldier and civilian that you are purposefully ignoring

>one airman
He actually spared almost entire crew sans the one who died onboard.

Fighting for his country is not a crime.

So? Hang them both, plenty of rope.

>Sup Forums image macros

lewl, such scholarship, my eyes finally see, the holocaust nevar happened, hail uncle hitler dindu nuffin etc etc etc

In the context of the game they have conquered your country, likely killed your own countrymen and are now ruling as an invading force.
If you don't think killing your invaders under any circumstances is okay you're a shitty free man and a good slave.

>Sup Forums 10 years ago
>FUCK YEAH LET'S KILL SOME NAZIS, THERE'S NOT ENOUGH GAMES THAT LET ME BLAST AWAY THOSE NAZI BASTARDS
>Sup Forums now
>KILLING NAZIS IS TRIGGERING TO ME, WHAT DID THEY EVER DO WRONG?

>Fighting for his country is not a crime.

It makes him responsible for the crimes of the regime he defended.

>60 million
Ayyy lmao

You know what this picture makes me think?
Why they can't make things which don't look and feel like flimsy pieces of shit anymore? I mean, look at those fucking headphones.

>t. Shlomo Shekelberg

>Brutal video game violence and murder is wrong!
literally nobody says this, how many games are there about killing anything? anita's husband whining on twitter doesnt mean anything

>denial

you can't just judge people collectively
there were godawful wehrmacht soldiers and there were probably good ss-men
a lot of soldiers just did soldier's work, but equally a lot of them went on a power trip and commited atrocities en masse

But in this case its perfectly fine to punch a nazi? In the story they kinda took over America. What, are people supposed to take it because "they're just doing their job"? Have you eveb put a fraction of brainpower into this or am I just getting rused?

>Posting fake photos

>Muh fighting for my country

Everything is justified if you use the jingoistic slogan that burgers use to describe the actions of their deified military.

Honestly i feel bad for German people. Imagine seeing this, a game solely about killing your people. Fuck a lot of nazis were just everyday men fighting for their country like every other average joe. I mean the japanese did some pretty cruel shit why aren't they ever targeted. I don't understand how this game isn't racist as fuck against germans

How could they kill 60 million when there's only 7 thousand people in earth?

You sound exactly like the nazis in the 30s.

>t. 14 year old Naziboo

""""""""""""""political party""""""""""""""

I bet you most people are still the first.
I love Nazis in any kind of fiction. Nazis have been so dehumanized you can do anything with them, throw them in meatgrinder, hack them into pieces, everything goes.
On the same note: Nazis CAN do anything in fiction, UFOs? Ancient religious artifacts? Devil Summoning? You name it.
I love Nazis in fiction.

>Can't even have a game about killing Nazi's anymore without snowflake triggerings and hurt feelings

You creatures disgust and disappoint me to no apparent end.

Many germans themselves didn't know of crimes done by the nazi regime and even if they did it's not like they could do anything to prevent them

>morally bankrupt regime that was openly engaging in wars of aggression.
Confirmed for never reading a book on the subject.

Let me guess, you got a basic highschool level education on the subject, maybe a little college, and the rest you gleamed from movies and videogames?

>Getting this triggered over fictional violence.

Are these the Nazi SJWs?

Hello comrades

Jesus Christ. Sup Forums mods being fags again. this was a Sup Forums related topic

really mods?

based mod

I fucking wish flags would work in retrospective

lol Sup Forums is full of fags it seems

Did they just move this to Sup Forums?

Made the same thread

That is why the jews and commies must be exterminated

100% leafs

Majority of "MUHHH NAZIS ARE EBIL IT'S OK TO KILL THEM" flags would be leafs, brits, frogs, krauts or swedes. Toothpaste too, toothpastes are getting particularily fucking gay.

Stick with faggy anime games Sup Forums

Holy shit

Can a Sup Forums mod move this thread back there for the lulz?

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

You can believe in this so-called Holocaust of the Jews if you want to but let me tell you about the REAL Holocaust. In 1917 when the Communist/Bolshevik Jews took over the tsar russian government in the most brutal and barbaric way. In this total bloodbath the Jewish ran Cheka and NKVD starved and murdered over 65 million Christian Russians, Ukrainians, people of the Baltic States and other people of eastern Europe from 1917 to 1962... but only after most of the people were disarmed. It led to rivers of blood, terror, misery, torture, poverty, slavery and death, all on a colossal scale. The Jewish Bolsheviks murdered 30 million within the first 4 years of their takeover, long before Stalin came to power.

This part of history has been heavily hidden from textbooks, museums etc. The Jews work especially hard to skim past the shady bits of their history, placing all of the attention on their so-called Jewish Holocaust where 6 million Jews (The real total death toll during WW2 was 271,301 dead Jews documented in official Red Cross documents arcives and there was also NO evidence of systematic genocide of the Jews reported.) were killed. Yet we are treated to numerous movies, miniseries, documentaries, etc. each year about the “Holocaust”. You’ll never hear them mention the Jew run Holdormor famine genocide in Ukraine or the Jew run Soviet Gulags in Russia and any other crimes committed by the “chosen people” because they control the means of communication. Communism is Jewish Talmudic tyranny made manifest. The Luciferian Jewish legacy is one of mass murder and they even dare to project that on us.

>Auschwitz Resistance
Nice hollywood movie

>oy vey better put the video game in da politics section

thanks mods!

mods are gods

/vint/ showed that 99% of Sup Forums crossboarders are leafs. The cucks who whined about Sup Forums were mainly swedes, burgers, and bongs.

How could they kill 60 million when the Earth is only 2017 years old???

It's a good day when a mod takes out genuine trash and puts it in its labeled receptacle.

Hello, faggot.

I don't support even half of what my country does, does that make me complicit in the bombing of foreign countries?

Your line of thinking is fucking retarded.

You mad, brah?

Didn't you hear? All whites are responsible.

People will become the most cruel devils when someone authorises violence by whatever justification

Didn't someone write in lengths about this kind of behaviour?

>moved to Sup Forums
>somehow thread quality gets worse
hmm... really makes me think...

Train wreck is full of dozens of naked people. Ok

There is a village nearby my town which was burned during the war, I was the crying poltards would pay it a visit. Nazis had that retarded sandnigger mentality that it's ok to murder people to show off, which is not big surprise considered they were huge islam sympathizers.

>knowing full well that they knew of their friends as cannibals?
learn some history, pleb

As a video game designer, the reason violence is so common in games is because it's the purest and rawest representation of action and conflict. It also makes great competition!

Anyone who criticizes violent games should just play the sims, or half the mobile games out there. Non violent games DO exist, and many of them are objectively good.

This is beautiful user, keep dropping redpills on the nu/pol/

Honestly if they removed the shooting part and just made an ironic walking simulator about how amerifats adjust to nazi rule it would be 10x better gaem.

The blue pills!

Marxist ideologies have killed more than Nazism every time, yet we're fine with our media and bureaucrats being Marxists.

Agreed.

Besides, shoot Nazis because lest we forget.

faggot

yes good, you are correct

>There is a village nearby my town which was burned during the war,

By your own government :^)
inb4 commies dindu nuffin they wuz good russian patriots.

So all Americans are responsible for USA war crimes in Iraq?

where's the teddy bear?

Pole here, my family house got burned by the Russians, they stole my family ring and didn't ask if they can take the food. On the other hand German soldiers were civilised and one even did a salute when he saw a picture of battle of Warsaw. You ruskies were far worse.

>#NotAllMuslims
>#PunchAllNazis
Yeah, lefty logic at it's best.