In Dante's inferno, it is written that Muhammed resides in the ninth bolgia of the eighth circle of hell...

In Dante's inferno, it is written that Muhammed resides in the ninth bolgia of the eighth circle of hell. He remains there for eternity being cut in half over and over by a demon with a massive sword because sowed discord among Christians when he splintered off to form Islam.

It's Christianity really so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0usPpABXSk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat
biblehub.com/1_john/2-23.htm
bereanbiblesociety.org/hell-sheol-hades-paradise-and-the-grave/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is*. Sorry, I'm on a phone.

anger seems like the best one desu just one big brawl

wait.. will global warming melt the ice that traps satan?

Ever live next to an asshole with an untrained dog?
Didnt thing so.

>Dante's inferno
>Christianity
pick one.

I can write fanfiction about any religion I want

Implying Christianity isn't a fanfic origin story of the universe.

It's classic literature, and this discussion isn't about your faggy semantics.

It's still a fanfic to the Bible.

Reminder that allah is lucifer

And glue is made from horse feet, and every number is infinite. Be relevant.

Based Dante! Sew those mudslimes!

The bible is a fanfic of Jesus

What kind of retarded reply is that? Are you a woman?

Allah is the same christian god, he's not lucifer

Muhammed was a very successful cult leader and his fanfiction did Islam

Daily reminder to everyone in this thread that the only purpose in life is to repent, accept Jesus Christ, turn from sin, love and serve God above all else, and try to avoid hell and attain the glory of heaven.

There is absolutely no other purpose in life than this. If you are worrying about anything else, or spending time doing things not relating to loving and serving God, you need to start now.

While you are alive it is never too late. Do not be resistate to Gods grace. Because after you die it is too late... Do the right thing, user.

Strawman.

Is "Anger" pretty much Valhalla?

That implies you actually had an argument for me to strawman away from.

Not really. If I remember right its a bunch of people drowning in a swamp while you try to escape others pull you back in.

Isn't Allah a pagan moon god?

youtube.com/watch?v=B0usPpABXSk

this Version is actually quite Entertaining

Ork pls go

First thing that came to my mind as well

bugger off ya stuntie git

People on pol aren't as stupid as you're playing at. You got the argument, you just don't have a counterargument and you're trying to pull me into some hurrdurr back and forth.

Those who deny (their Lord), for them will be cut out a garment of Fire. Over their heads will be poured out boiling water. With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins. In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them. Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be forced back, and (it will be said), "Taste the Penalty of Burning!" (22:19-22).
"In front of such a one is Hell, and he is given, for drink, boiling fetid water" (14:16).
"In its midst and in the midst of boiling hot water will they wander round!"

May the hands of Abu Lahab be ruined, and ruined is he. His wealth will not avail him nor that which he gained. He will enter a flaming fire and his wife [as well] – the carrier of firewood – around her neck a rope of palm fiber.” [Masad, 111: 1-5]

Amr bin Luhayy:

Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhu) reported that Allah’s Messenger (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said: “I saw ‘Amr bin Luhayy bin Qam’a bin Khindif, brother of Bani Ka’b, dragging his intestines in the Fire.
The difference is that this was christian fiction as hell in christianity is described as an unpleasant place were there is "gnashing of the theeth" but thats it.
Islam took it a step further and uses the most niggerishly primitive kind of description of hell to protray the reality of the afterlife.

Kys, retarded nigger, and then go back to that shitty place you came from where they talk like you do

Ahah i loved this game
Shame they didn't make a sequel

Another religion probably borrowed the same name. Ask any muslim what's God's name and they'll say Allah

Why is a rat holding a knife?

Allah is un-ironically Satan.

Mohammed received the teachings of Islam from an angel of light who called itself Gabriel, not through God himself. That's Clearly stated in the Koran.

In Corinthians it clearly states that Satan can appear as a angel of light and will try deceive you in order to sway you away from God.

I really don't know why people don't know this or put two and two together.

You are probably thinking of al-laat.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat

>Anger
How could swamp WWE possibly be a punishment?

Dante was redpilled as fuck, usury (which he classifies as lending at ANY interest) gets you an instant ticket to the 7th level of hell, together with the gay, blasphemers and suicides.

Also, this graph is a gross simplification, there are many subdivisions in all of the lower circles. Malebolge (level 8) has as many as 10.

fucking burger education. jews christains and muslims share the same god its the stuff on earth they disagree about for example prophets, sons of god, and where the buck stops in regards to bibles.

Circle V seems fucking rad

No. Unless you recognize that Jesus is the Son of God you do not believe in God at all.

This user knows whats up habben

biblehub.com/1_john/2-23.htm

Probably because it was an edgy shitty version of god of war inferior in every way?

I'm pretty sure its divinely inspired scripture that tells you of the inner workings of sheol/hades and tartarus.

its also a tale that implies there is redemtpion from hell, a notion backed by the old testament.

What a fucking retard

The jews also worship satan, some people conflate this and claim that muslims are jews.

lol this is pedantic. if you wanna discuss the divine comedy, fine, but don't try to take a 14th century poem and equate it to Biblical canon.

Hell doesn't exist as an eternal form of punishment with hellfire and demons sodomizing you in the bible. It means separation from god. The real fanfic here is this trash.

The Comedy explicitly refers to itself as an invention many times.

Hades/Hell is only vaguely described in the New Testament and only alluded to in the Old.

Redemption from Hades is possible. Christ harrowed it. But Hell as described in Revelation? There's no coming back from that.

I just paraphrased several passages in the New Testament including words spoken by Jesus Himself.

dante's inferno and the rest of the play was basically christian fanfic and has nothing to do with the bible.

Dante was just jelly of Muhammed.

Christianity sure makes cool fiction, more spin-off entertainment should be made from it.

Number 5 is basically Valhalla, sounds great desu

Nice to see some people know what's going on :)

Except that it does. Have you read the
Bible? The one thing you're right about is demons not being explicity described as agents of punishment in Hell. The idea that Hell isnt mentioned in the
Bible is another bullshit modernist meme.

There's nothing wrong with liking violence though, so long as you're not a nigger that attacks people for no reason.

only anime does that now

>implying Uncle muhammed isnt beheading demons doom's style and is converting them and raising an army of demon jihadists

You missed the point entirely. Hell doesn't mean what people think it means, he didn't say it wasn't mentioned. Most of the time the translation for Hell is somewhere more akin to "the grave", and belief in God gives you everlasting life. There is also a lake of fire where after given a 2nd chance, anyone who doesn't accept Christ will be sent and will perish, and even their memory will be forgotten. It won't be an eternal punishment/torture, it will be as if they never existed.

>It won't be an eternal punishment/torture, it will be as if they never existed.

so in other words what happens in real life. Good to know.

But quite a lot of things the average Christian believes about hell originate from it or Paradise Lost. The Bible doesn't say much about its characteristics, especially given the translation confusion over which passages are really talking about Hell and which refer to Sheol, which is an older and more neutral "abode of the dead" concept.

bereanbiblesociety.org/hell-sheol-hades-paradise-and-the-grave/

>phoneposter

>Make humans that have to be convinced of something to actually believe it
>Want them to believe that you exist
>Don't offer any evidence of your existance
>Expect people to trust the word of other humans in a matter such as this
Nice, thanks god.

Considering we know absolutely nothing about consciousness, you realize that statement takes *faith* for you to believe, right?

Limbo doesnt exist and isnt in the bible. Your chart is garbage.

>le muslims are the enemy meme

IT'S THE JEWS, YOU IDIOT!

You cheeky cunt, you...

In Revelation though, it claims the people who did not believe originally will be resurrected, Satan's influence removed, and they will have a chance to accept Christ having seen how real He actually is. Only those who are still obstinate at that point will be cast aside. Like when Jesus said to Thomas, 'you have seen and believed, blessed are those who have not seen and still believe'. Thomas wasn't SOL but also not looked at as highly as those who believe it on Faith alone. But it really isn't God's intention to play 'gotcha' games, he is not a trickster.

Inferno is not a canonical text but is a work of fiction.

>A catholic
>Telling me about Christianity
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

More bullshit modernist memes with no basis in the Bible.

There are three places relevent to our discussion mentioned in the Bible.

Hades/Shoel/The Grave: The deep freeze unsaved souls get sent to to await Judgement Day. Contains the Bosom of Abraham, a location for the righteous dead who Jesus rescued in the Harrowing.

The Abyss/The Gulf/The Bottomless Pit: A special place prepared for certain demons, notably described in Revelation. Apparently functions similar to Hades but for demons. Apparentky contains demons more powerful than Satan that God imprisoned during the War in Heaven.

Gehenna/The Lake of Fire/The Outer Darkness: Hell proper created on Judgement Day where demons and the souls of the damned will burn in darkness for all eternity.

Please dont make me pull up the quotes I need to go to sleep.

Nope sorry you're wrong. No one will be burned for all eternity.

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second DEATH. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire"Rev 20:14-15

This takes place after the 100 year opportunity to live free of Satan's influence.

Also a reference to final death: "They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise: therefore have you visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish” Isa 26:14

Limbo and Purgatory have some basis in scripture but not much. Martin Luther removed the books from the Bible that gave most of the basis for the Catholic doctrine of Purgatory specifically because he didnt agree with that doctrine so of course youll think theyre not in the Bible if youve only read a Protestant Bible. Not sure about Limbo.

Oh wow its nothing.

lol you've been btfo, nip, it's ok to admit it. It honestly didn't take much effort desu.

Came here to post this. It's not great, but it seems the most neutral even compared to limbo.

>the souls in Lust are endlessly blown

>Keeps cutting in half the man who chopped off heads in real life, but do it in a poem.
>HURR DURR CHRISTIANS AMIRITE?!
So... OP really IS a faggot.

Nah. Annihilationism is a heresy taught by Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovas Witnesses, and *shudders* Anglicans. You can fuck right off with that bullshit.

Seems legit.

since when is the divine comedy a religious text? dante wasnt a fuckin priest

V is basically Dark Souls

Sign me up for Circle 5
Valhalla > Faggy heaven

At least he's a retard who is not going to hell.

II seems fun

How pathetic is your existence that you can't do anything to back up your claims? All I did was offer a couple verses, now you're a stuttering mess. Also funny enough you just named off groups who try to take the most literal translation of the Bible without pagan influence. I'm sure you think it's heresy to not have a Christmas tree or go egg hunting on Easter you fake pagan faggot.

5th circle aint that bad desu

seems like a waste of time to chase illusions

Reddit

How much dakka is down there

this makes sense

Better than mudshit religion

actually this is explained. the beating of his wings is enough to cause the ice. when he's ready to get out he simply has to stop flapping.