THIS IS A CENTRIST BOARD

Fascists and commies not allowed. Now, how do we solve the migrant crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Allow them into your country to rape your women while you fap in the corner.

kill niggers, gas kikes

1. gather them all in italy
2. drop every nuke in arsenal

There is no migrant crisis. There are internal conflicts in foreign countries. The so-called "migrant crisis" is the result of a poor solution to someone else's problem.
If you neighbors are having a domestic dispute, you don't invite them into your house and ask how you solve your roommate problem do you ?

Fuck you, nazi scum. Commies are centrists.

who is behind the migrant crisis?

>another bait thread by a pizza

Fascism

>centrism
>Fascists not allowed

Way to be fucking retarded. Mussolini literally designed for Fascism to be an extreme form of centrism 'beyond' capitalism and communism, right and left respectively.

Learn your own history, you fucking idiot.

/bread

>How do we solve the migrant crisis?
By upholding international law.

International law states that refugees fleeing from war have the right to stay ONLY in the first safe country next to the one they originate from, everything further is a priviledge extended by other nations. There is no law prescribing that European countries have to take in refugees.

Economic migrants have no right to stay anywhere unless authorized by the state they are moving to. Deportation otherwise.

EU law (Dublin Accord) states that refugees and asylum seekers have to stay in the country where they first entered EU soil. Thus all the migrants must be given back to Italy and Greece to deal with (or deport back if they don't want them there).

*addendum
In the case of Italy, only Libyan refugees would have the "right" to stay in Italy, everyone else should be sent back. Refugees unable to prove their origin point as a state in war also get deported.

Bully Greece to gib one small island. Every migrant that comes to EU gets deported there to wait for refugee status. Ooops and due to signature EU+Greek byrocracy, the wait could be a few years dear Ahmed. Only way to escape that is viable is to Turkey lel.

Essentially the australian way, but with less hassle.

SEND THEM HOME

More funding for education, training and more democratic reorientation for minorities. The West gas a moral duty towards people it oppressed for centuries

You're no centrist, you're a progressive masquerading as a liberal.

Fuck off. Nation-states have no moral duty to anyone but the citizens from which it gets it's sovereignty and legitimacy.

Don´t give them any money and don´t allow them to work.

>"centrists" aka hurr durr i dont have any opinions on something and that lets me pretend to be intellectually superior to people that are passionate about problems facing society

Yeah, nah

sterilization for low IQ people

Commies are centrist LMAO. Fag, learn economics you marxist scum.

More boats? I'm sure Ireland will seed a boat to help again this summer :^)

Political correctnes and cultural marxism are a much bigger problem than a lack of education.
If migrants failed in the past we weren´t allowed to critizise them and we generally had low expectations. If you are comming from a poor country or a warzone you should be much more motivated to educate yourself and to work.

If you want a realistic answer.....oh well why not.

Close all mosques shown to promote radicalization of any kind. Limit the number of mosques per amount of overall population in any given city or county. No clustering. Limit where they may be located. Deport all imams/preachers/whatever the fuck who radicalize. Log all Muslim citizens and have a registry; tough shit if the Jews don't like it, remind them how Muslims like to treat Jews. Deport ALL Muslims (or anyone actually) with any terror associations whatsoever, AND all their families and known associates. Deport all Muslims with felony criminal records. Enact travel ban for hotspots, no end date. End Muslim immigration, period. I guess you could have an appeals process, say for a wife who wants to join her husband blah blah, but that's it. No mass Muslim immigration, no refugees, no even moderate Muslim immigration because they blew it, too late, too bad, so sad. Build safe zones for refugees in their own countries and they better be grateful, too.

Integrate all existing Muslim children into European/American schools; no special schools, no separation, no clustering in just one school either. No special languages or religious schooling, and no special foods in school either. Eat what the other kids eat or bring your own shit. No fucking sharia law ANYWHERE. No burkas or face coverings of any kind. No legal gun ownership for Muslims, period. No special treatment. Parents found to be teaching their minor children radical Islam/terrorism will have their kids seized and taken away. One step out of line and you are deported. No appeals.

Probably should add a ban on any Muslims holding any higher public office than school board or local reps, if that even. No control over society is to be allowed to Muslims, period, end of. AND NO GIBS.

NO GIBS NO GIBS NO GIBS NO GIBS

reduce legal immigration by 50% and increase deportations.

sounds good to me.

By burning muslims

also why do we have to solve it?

>how
Ensure there is peace in Syria by supporting one of the sides.

> You are idiots solely because you don't go overboard on the political spectrum.
> Actually holding this opinion.
> Wanting to be taken seriously

Wew lad

Economics
they shouldn't be entitled to social services

>(You)

So anyone who is not alt-right is a commie? Nice attempt at polarization.

Ooh a centrist board! Look guys im in the middle, i can't be wrong can i? Nothing wrong with capitalism! Who needs pilosophy in politics, thats not short sighted enough. Gowd im just sooo fuckin moral

Tf are you talking about. Fascism ist far-right, communism far-left and centrists are in the middle. This commie fag is telling me, that commies are in the middle LMAO. But dude i understand that Canadians are too dumb for politics, since Justin introduced 43 genders for you libtards.

>italy

LOL

sage

Stop giving out welfare to non-citizens and limit tax breaks.

You can go back on your boat, abib.

Fucking renzi gave rapefugees free wifi

i agree,no welfare for migrants or refugees

what the fuck is he doing?

Centrists deserve the rope

>Fascism = centrism
Get da fuck outta here you retard.

1. TEMPORARY status for refugees only. Up to 6 months, then they have to go back.
2. Aggressively prosecute businesses using illegal immigrant labor.
3. No gibs for immigrants. Ever.
4. Supporting anything that attempts to circumvent US law like Sharia = deportation.
5. When illegals try to get their drivers license, they get arrested by ICE agents at the DMV.

>Now, how do we solve the migrant crisis?
Stop letting them in.

Genocide

Pay people $10,000 to get sterilized. Save millions in the long run.

>(((centrist)))

I think we should listen to everyone, do nothing and see how this all pans out.

Stop the migrants.
Problem solved, there is no longer a crisis.

>Fascists and commies not allowed.
This has always been a fascist board. Sup Forums merely tolerates you centrist cucks. That policy might have to change... Either you're all in or you're out. No more on-the-fence centrist faggotry.

>THIS IS A CENTRIST BOARD
fuck off with these radical opinions
I am not for or against centrism
same about every other political position
yes and no are radical words that should be forgotten
"maybe" "I don´t know" and "I don´t have an opinion about that" are the only acceptable phrases

Migrant crisis was initially created by silly wars for no good reasons: Petrodollar, oil, gas

Second problem is politicians bringing them in under the guise of being "good". While really believing they will become workers and contribute to GDP increase(They wont)

Third problem is jewy media that naturally sway towards communism and marxism, that actively aids by brainwashing the masses, by shaming anyone arguing against letting the rapehorde in, promoting multiculturalism, diversity and "enrichment". While keeping anything bad muslims or blacks do as hidden as possible.

Three problems to solve guis, wat do

> Fascists and commies not allowed ‘squeak'